Three killed as truck drives into crowd in Swedish capital - media

Jonathan Fairfield

36 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Your actual, original question was

I am asking you the same question.

Will you answer?

Edit: Please provide evidence of when I have ever called you a racist. Islamaphobe, maybe; but I don't recall ever calling you a racist.

Good grief..............So you never called me a racist in the past regarding Muslim stuff.....

facepalm.gif.b79f514dc4516691ea2c896107fb1743.gif

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Here are some moderate muslims, in the middle of London.

Here is the reaction of ordinary London Muslims to people like those in your video.

1 minute ago, transam said:

Good grief..............So you never called me a racist in the past regarding Muslim stuff.....

Not to my recollection. But if you can provide evidence that I have done so; then provide it.

Meanwhile, are you going to answer my question?

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Not to my recollection. But if you can provide evidence that I have done so; then provide it.

Meanwhile, are you going to answer my question?

No I am not going through years of your posts, folk who read here often KNOW you have....

Right, put your question here now.....You can word it how you like...

1 minute ago, transam said:

No I am not going through years of your posts, folk who read here often KNOW you have....

Years of my posts? I thought you knew when i had done it!!!!

As usual amongst your crowd; making false accusations which you cannot justify.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Right, put your question here now.....You can word it how you like...

Repeat it, you mean.

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

How would you feel about Christians if your daughter were in Uganda and killed or raped by members of The Lord's Resistance Army?

2 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

<deleted>, London has fallen. Send them all home. TODAY!

That is your reaction to a video showing that the majority of London Muslims do not support those in your video; in fact actively oppose them???!!!!

3 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Years of my posts? I thought you knew when i had done it!!!!

As usual amongst your crowd; making false accusations which you cannot justify.

Repeat it, you mean.

Nothing false about my accusation...If there is report me to admin...Go for it, my memory is fine...

What an earth has Uganda or Ugandan Christians got to do with this topic..Are you mad..

5 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

How you know it's the majority?

By their actions, such as street demonstrations; for example 'Hundreds of Muslims flooded the streets of London to condemn terrorism. Media’s response: Silence' and opinion polls; for example Vast majority of British Muslims ‘do not sympathise’ with suicide bombers, survey shows

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Nothing false about my accusation...If there is report me to admin...Go for it, my memory is fine...

If there is nothing false about your accusation you should have no trouble coming up with the evidence.

10 minutes ago, transam said:

What an earth has Uganda or Ugandan Christians got to do with this topic..Are you mad..

We have gone through this above; you asked about religious nuts, I am asking you about religious nuts; yet you still dodge the question!

I see no point in engaging with you further until you man up and answer.

6 hours ago, sotsira said:

Do you realise how much work Scotland Yard and similar security agencies around Europe are working behind the scenes to prevent such attacks from occurring, 12 in the UK alone last year. One attack is one too many, and if it weren't for the efficiency of the security service around Europe  there would be far too many, and it could have been you as a victim maimed or killed on our streets.

There are over 3000 radical muslims on Scotland Yards watch list in the UK alone, think about how many there are amongst the 500, 000 population of Europe and that may give you an answer to your pathetic leftists questions.

That's alot of people to watch. If someone is on the watchlist and they get in front of the wheel, is there a scotland yard officer following the car and if it nears a crowd james bond jumps out and disables the car. They must be truly amazing to prevent these attacks.

5 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Clearly your idea of the truth is whatever arouses your flight/fight response. Here a real example of the truth. There are 20 million muslims in Western Europe. In 2016 140 people died in Muslim terrorist attacks. That .7 murders for every 100,000 muslims. You are in more danger from falling down stairs than you are from a Muslim attack.

Here you clearly state that people are in more danger from falling down stairs than a Muslim terrorist attack.

Instead of excusing these attacks and comparing them to accidents, how about condemning them.

When you are told to stop bickering, that is exactly what you should do.   This topic is not about YOU.  

It is about a terrorist attack in Sweden.  

Here you clearly state that people are in more danger from falling down stairs than a Muslim terrorist attack.

Instead of excusing these attacks and comparing them to accidents, how about condemning them.

Eveb some stupid comedians on TV shows used the same methodology to excuse this attacks. Not funny. It's a slap into the face of the victims and their relatives. Very tasteless.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bundaberg Baxter said:

Surely hate, division and killing is just what their religion teaches, in the Medina part of the Quran at least where kill the unbelievers where ever you find them and Mohammad talking about striking terror against his enemies trumps the earlier verses. Jihadists are just being good Muslims in their eyes and have all the scripture to back them up, you can't blame them 100% as they have been brainwashed by it.

For most of their history, Islamic governments were, on average, far more tolerant of Jews and Christians than Christian governments were of Jews and Muslims.

They overran Christian countries for 300 years before the crusades, taxed them and also beheaded those who would not covert at times. They were only ever tolerated at best as the 'worst of people', Muslims being of course the 'best of people'. Islam has never viewed or treated other faiths with the respect and tolerance it demands for itself. The star to mark out a Jew was an Islamic invention originally, not Nazi.

Edited by Bundaberg Baxter

1 minute ago, Bundaberg Baxter said:

That's why they , overran Christian countries for 300 years before the crusades, taxed them and also beheaded those who would not covert at times. They were only ever tolerated at best as the 'worst of people', Muslims being of course the 'best of people'. Islam has never viewed or treated other faiths with the respect and tolerance it demands for itself.

Such nonsense. Christian communities in the mideast thrived and prospered  for almost all of the history of Islam. Hundreds of thousands of Jews were taken in by Turkey when they were expelled from Spain. In the Balkans, where Turkey ruled, the orthodox church remained overwhelmingly the religion of most people.  The Moghuls ruled over a much large population of Hindus. In muslim ruled Spain there was a golden age when Jewish, Christian, and Muslim scholars and writers flourished and collaborated together.  Compare that to Christian Europe's treatment of the Jews for most of its history.

19 hours ago, Senior Player said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove by throwing around inconsequential numbers. Sweden has a very small population: 9 million. How many of those are from the original Nordic stock I don't know, maybe only about half now?  Considering that Sweden has such a low indigenous population itself, they're ripe for a takeover. Denmark, too. I think there's is only 6 million. Clearly, these Nordics have very small families. Doesn't take a mathematical genius to workout they'll be outbred and outnumbered as the hosts of their own countries in a decade or two, especially with the influx of the Muslim Brotherhood. Europe is only doomed if you oppose the idea of a Caliphate. If you don't, then you would clearly think the opposite.

The population is ten millions. "How many of those are from the original Nordic stock I don't know, maybe only about half now?" How is that even remotely relevant and what does "original Nordic" mean?

16 hours ago, jesimps said:

I'm sure the relatives of those killed and injured would dispute your left wing nonsense.

She/he typed that Sweden is not her/his country anymore, that's what I replied to. But now I have to say that a lot of expats on Thaivisa seem to be racists.

19 minutes ago, Lars said:

She/he typed that Sweden is not her/his country anymore, that's what I replied to. But now I have to say that a lot of expats on Thaivisa seem to be racists.

Explain how some members are racists? People are discussing their dislike of islamic terrorists and muslims, muslims are people who follow islam and seeing that muslim is not a race, how can they be racists? 

6 minutes ago, vogie said:

Explain how some members are racists? People are discussing their dislike of islamic terrorists and muslims, muslims are people who follow islam and seeing that muslim is not a race, how can they be racists? 

The word "racist" has acquired an extended meaning. That said, I suggest that instead of using that word, "bigot" be used instead. Is that better?

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Islamophobia and racism are similar in that they judge and entire group of people based on some minority within that group, this is why islamophobes are more prone to be racists as well, because how their brains operate they are susceptible to the same type of arguments that made them islamophobes can make the racists. 

Also they all seem to be right wing and call anyone that questions them as left wing. Not sure how the right/left thing has a connection..

5 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

The word "racist" has acquired an extended meaning. That said, I suggest that instead of using that word, "bigot" be used instead. Is that better?

I'm not even going to bother replying to your posts, I have read them and you are just making yourself look a fool.

13 minutes ago, vogie said:

Good question, and me married to an Asian...

11 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

For most of their history, Islamic governments were, on average, far more tolerant of Jews and Christians than Christian governments were of Jews and Muslims.

Not that I believe your statement, but even if it were true the world has evolved and we don't behave like we did in the dark ages anymore. Well except for one standout group that hides their women in sacks and is intolerant of apparently everything.