Swedish prosecutors says man arrested on strongest level of suspicion for terror crime

rooster59

Swedish prosecutors says man arrested on strongest level of suspicion for terror crime

640x640 (8).jpg

Damage to the department store Ahlens is seen after the beer truck was towed away after a suspected terror attack on the Drottninggatan Street in central Stockholm, Sweden, April 8, 2017. Maja Suslin/TT News Agency/via Reuters

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Swedish prosecutors said on Saturday a man detained in connection with a truck attack in the capital had been arrested on the strongest degree of suspicion of committing a terror crime.

Sweden's legal system has several degrees regarding the strength of suspicion.

"One person has been arrested on suspicion of terrorist crimes through murder," Karin Rosander, press spokesperson at the prosecutors office told Reuters.

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-04-08

1 hour ago, Dagnabbit said:

They'll probably send him on some painting classes and ask him if he wouldn't mind not doing that again...

No, that's far too harsh, he's just a bit angry, and that's absolutely not he's fault, Blame the Sweds for not giving him everthing he wants.

Edited by chopin2

8 hours ago, jesimps said:

And if found guilty, we strongly suspect that we might agree to punish him for it. But only if he doesn't say "Sorry".

In the end, he will only be punished for driving without license for truck.

The police didn't tell it was a muslim. Only "it's a man".

Muslims are protected by both police and government in my "home country."

1 hour ago, gintis0604 said:

In the end, he will only be punished for driving without license for truck.

The police didn't tell it was a muslim. Only "it's a man".

Muslims are protected by both police and government in my "home country."

Ah! They might eventually say he was Asian but that is just PC for Muslim.  Spineless bath plugs. 

13 hours ago, i claudius said:

I am surprised that the usual left wing boys have not piped up and told us yet again how its only a minority of Muslims are like this and more people die in car accidents ,  

The left wing boys have left the Islamic debate. The only ones left are those that are Islamists and support everything that Muslim loonies commit