Name a good Movie (non-cartoon) to watch with Thai Lady...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the many websites that stream Thai and Western movies such as movies2free...the Western movies are dubbed in Thai...and so you can see some very good, but older, movies that you are familiar with, but they are accessible to your Thai speaking partner...we have seen The Godfather, Bonnie and Clyde, Pappillon, and dozens of horror movies...

I use the many websites that stream Thai and Western movies such as movies2free...the Western movies are dubbed in Thai...and so you can see some very good, but older, movies that you are familiar with, but they are accessible to your Thai speaking partner...we have seen The Godfather, Bonnie and Clyde, Pappillon, and dozens of horror movies...

Yes but if your married shouldn't your partner be making an effort to try and learn English. Why have the language in Thai? Also vice versa.

3 hours ago, hdkane said:

Hi

What 'hollor Moowee' did she like best?:smile:

How about watching Shameless the latest series. You can squeeze her hand everytime a gay love making scene comes on.

I used to buy dvd's down the local market before I found out how to download them. Got stacks all in English and Thai audio. So the missus can choose what ever movie she wants. All Thai women don't just like certain western movies. To believe that is like saying that cats like fish and dogs like bones. Cats and dogs eat both.

I wonder, I have a gay man staying. What movies would he like?

The Ring or Brideshead Revisited, hmm it's a toss up.

My wife loves anything with a ghost or a good comedy. Will Farrell is a favorite of hers. And of course anything Jackie Chan or Sammo Hung will also work!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Update...flat screen at hotel wouldn't play USB.....had my trusty free mobile phone with 16 GB music.  Acoustic BIRDSONG..about a 14 minute song..don't recall what was next. ???. But, that Sayonara is interesting...a bit serious, though...World Of Suzie Wong might be more entertaining.

I think a nice  combination might be Japanese anime ,

not monsters , just a story which all seem to be well done.....

but really unless things are not going well you will never see the end of the movie anyway,

I think something  to make her relax and be comfortable would be the main thing....

Archived