Name a good Movie (non-cartoon) to watch with Thai Lady...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

I appreciate the suggestion, but maybe a bit too racey.  There is always the TukTuk patrol series...would be familiar places, too her.  I like the one, when they don't even go 40m and he has a "date."

Why don't you let her pick the movie?

7 minutes ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Won't have access to download computer...so I travel with collection of 20 or 30 on thumb drive.

Try going to a movie; you know, like a real date--popcorn, cokes and some Regency for flavoring the coke

'The Beach' is set in Thailand and your wife can probably follow it OK. For some reason 'The Last King of Scotland' is popular with every Thai who has seen it. They like movies with exotic cultures and a touch of danger.

Any James Bond movie will go down well.

13 minutes ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Won't have access to download computer...so I travel with collection of 20 or 30 on thumb drive.

if you are that limited, you need to give us the list of the 20-30 movies so we don't waste our time suggesting movies you do not have--don't you think?

6 minutes ago, smotherb said:

if you are that limited, you need to give us the list of the 20-30 movies so we don't waste our time suggesting movies you do not have--don't you think?

I have quite a few, and can adjust the drives accordingly.  Don't like the sticky floors at the theaters...saw Platoon in 87...last one.  Oh, I was in line at Blockbuster Video at the corner of Ashby and Telegraph in Berkeley on a Saturday afternoon, and two black guys pulled out guns and robbed the place.

Just remember don't talk about yourself too much,or about beer,

the brands,what's best,where the best place to purchase,where

you can buy it with a credit card,substitute beer with Gold as a

topic of conversation and you will be flying.

regards Worgeordie

2 minutes ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

I have quite a few, and can adjust the drives accordingly.  Don't like the sticky floors at the theaters...saw Platoon in 87...last one.  Oh, I was in line at Blockbuster Video at the corner of Ashby and Telegraph in Berkeley on a Saturday afternoon, and two black guys pulled out guns and robbed the place.

Sticky floors?   I didn't suggest you see Deep Throat. There are some very nice movie theaters in Thailand. If you have to have the movie in your room, try a decent hotel, many have internet movies for hire.

1 hour ago, stephenterry said:

I'd forget the movie and ask her around to your apartment. Go from there - that is if you got any idea of what to do next.

The movie is the bait to get her into the apartment.  That way she won't have to deal with the shame of being seen in public with a farang.

2 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

The movie is the bait to get her into the apartment.  That way she won't have to deal with the shame of being seen in public with a farang.

Poltergeist.........or, The Entity.

She won't want to leave and be on her own after either of them.

Archived