Online 90 Day Reporting Site Is Working

19 minutes ago, hakancnx said:

Wonder why it has been down 4 months. 

Now when it's up again it's still exactly the same. Nothing has been done to improve it. 

Kind of amazing it's ever been up. More interesting is that it's up now. I wonder if the mobs in the Immigration offices here at Songkran had something to do w/ it. Maybe somebody figured it'd help to get rid of some of the 90-day reporters. 

24 minutes ago, hakancnx said:

Wonder why it has been down 4 months.

It being down has been discussed many times. Immigration apparently took down their extranet for security reasons when sites were being hacked in December.

It was not down for maintenance or anything else.

• Like 1

" Was able to enter the info, captcha and submit the report but got the same check with your local office  message I always get because of my very old entry."

Can someone please explain, "very old entry"?

I receive the same, "check with your local office  message" and do not understand why.

Is there a way to correct this situation?

I was able to use the service twice (about 1 year ago) before this message started appearing.

Thanks!

Edited by KenKadz

19 minutes ago, KenKadz said:

" Was able to enter the info, captcha and submit the report but got the same check with your local office  message I always get because of my very old entry."

Can someone please explain, "very old entry"?

I receive the same, "check with your local office  message" and do not understand why.

Is there a way to correct this situation?

I was able to use the service twice (about 1 year ago) before this message started appearing.

Thanks!

If you last entry was prior to 2013 you may not a have record in the database the system accesses.

Another problem is getting a new passport. After getting one you will not be able to do online reports until you leave and re-enter the country to get a new entry.

Many people get it because of an error when entering the info on the application form. Best to just enter the required fields marked by a *.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you last entry was prior to 2013 you may not a have record in the database the system accesses.

Another problem is getting a new passport. After getting one you will not be able to do online reports until you leave and re-enter the country to get a new entry.

Many people get it because of an error when entering the info on the application form. Best to just enter the required fields marked by a *.

Got it Joe, Thanks!

My last Entry was Nov. 13, 2011.

No new Passport.

I was still able to use the "onlline" 90 Day Report "twice" before the messages started.

Reading your response I think the simple solution is to "leave and re-enter the country to get a new entry".

Once again thanks, your time and effort are appreciated.

Ken K

11 minutes ago, Munotlaw said:

opera is working

Munotlaw

You are saying I can do my 90 day reporting on Opera?? I was told it needs an Internet Explorer extension, it does not have that, or have I missed something?

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

You are saying I can do my 90 day reporting on Opera?? I was told it needs an Internet Explorer extension, it does not have that, or have I missed something?

You should at least try completing the application form. That is where the problem arises from not using IE or a compatible browser. You can access the site with any type of browser.

If you try and have problems entering the info then you need get an extension or use IE.

• Like 1

Cheers. I found this:

Registration by businesses via Internet.
Prepare the documents
  1. Business license or signed copy of business registration confirmation
  2. Letter of authorisation to conduct the registration via internet
  3. Copy of ID card of person giving authorisation and authorised person
  4. Fill in the form provided by the officer (download)
  5. 1 empty compact disk (CD)
Hand over the complete documents to the officer in charge.
  • The officer examines the documents.
The officer announces the result of the examination.
  • If documents are incomplete, the business owner is notified.
  • If documents are complete, the officer in charge accepts the registration. The registration code is sent to the business by mail or e-mail as indicated by the business owner, together with record forms.

But no indication of where to go next nor what to do with the empty compact disc. I am assuming I need to visit my local immigration office and ask the right questions? 

4 minutes ago, backtofront said:

But no indication of where to go next nor what to do with the empty compact disc. I am assuming I need to visit my local immigration office and ask the right questions?

It can only be done at your local immigration office.

Not sure they will really want the empty disk now.

Went back to the login page and was able to get to this page for online registration. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG

• Like 1

With regard to the songkran holidays,  what date will immigration use as your report date.  I did my report on the 12th but it is still pending. If they use the 12th all will be OK, but if they use the date they process it which will be Monday then this will be less than the 7 day limit.

7 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

With regard to the songkran holidays,  what date will immigration use as your report date.  I did my report on the 12th but it is still pending. If they use the 12th all will be OK, but if they use the date they process it which will be Monday then this will be less than the 7 day limit.

If you submitted the application at least 7 day before your report date they will accept it. Immigration is closed on Monday. If they process and approve it on Tuesday your next report will be 90 days from the 18th.

On 4/12/2017 at 0:23 PM, steve73 said:

Thanks for letting us know Joe,

I just reviewed my last few applications and it works fine - using IE 8, once you get past the security screen.  Now if only it can keep working for another 6 weeks. 

Same, just checked mine able to see previous submissions/approvals. Working fine with IE just ignore the warnings.

• Like 1

On 04/14/2017 at 11:54 AM, ubonjoe said:

If you submitted the application at least 7 day before your report date they will accept it. Immigration is closed on Monday. If they process and approve it on Tuesday your next report will be 90 days from the 18th.

So just checked my application and it is still pending.  Just called Chonburi immigration and she said the system broke long time.  Need to come in and make report.  But I lodged it successful on the 12th.  Is there a help desk I can call.  It looks like Chonburi immigration are unaware it is working again.

4 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

So just checked my application and it is still pending.  Just called Chonburi immigration and she said the system broke long time.  Need to come in and make report.  But I lodged it successful on the 12th.  Is there a help desk I can call.  It looks like Chonburi immigration are unaware it is working again.

Unless you talked to somebody that handles 90 day reports they may not be aware it is working now.

Not sure it would do any good but you could call 1111.

If you do have to go to the office make do a print out of your pending application to show them.

• Like 1

On 04/21/2017 at 11:10 AM, ubonjoe said:

Unless you talked to somebody that handles 90 day reports they may not be aware it is working now.

Not sure it would do any good but you could call 1111.

If you do have to go to the office make do a print out of your pending application to show them.

Today was still pending.  Got the wife to call immigration this time.  Initially met with the same 'it's broken , have to come in ' but after insisting it has only recently come back online,  the staff sort assistance from another staff member who looked it up and approved it.

• Like 1

On 25.4.2017 at 2:50 PM, Naamblar2014 said:

Today was still pending.  Got the wife to call immigration this time.  Initially met with the same 'it's broken , have to come in ' but after insisting it has only recently come back online,  the staff sort assistance from another staff member who looked it up and approved it.

Filled the form on 25.04.17 online. Form was accepted but until now is still pending.

14 minutes ago, Millian said:

Not working for me today, page wont load. (including in internet explorer.)

Been down for about 3 days now. Being discussed in the pinned topic for online reporting.

Not the same as before since the extranet is still up.