Yingluck spends Bt2.65m a month, court told in failed injunction bid

webfact

'....while her personal spending budget is about Bt800,000.'

Any idea how to use 800,000Baht every month on personal items?

Note; she said 'personal items'.

This probably doesn't include: electric bills, gardener, maids, cook, car maintenance, monthly car payments etc.

So what does it include?

Edited by scorecard

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ask JAG, he loves her and her former regime. But let me state this clearly, there is no corruption involved in any of the posts, 800,000 Baht every month is a normal expense of any redshirt country member. I mean getting the rice subsidies, the computers to every child and more costs money. Plus putting aside some money to pay for future litigation for murders and mayhem. it costs big money

Is there any evidence that she did not. She led a party that lied about rice schemes, computers for every school child and so on. Her senior party leaders and she never did call for a genuine stop to the killings and violence that her party started. A leader must always take responsibility. Except that she lead a rabble, so she says "It was not my fault, my rabble got out of hand" Pathetic  

Ask JAG, he loves her and her former regime. But let me state this clearly, there is no corruption involved in any of the posts, 800,000 Baht every month is a normal expense of any redshirt country member. I mean getting the rice subsidies, the computers to every child and more costs money. Plus putting aside some money to pay for future litigation for murders and mayhem. it costs big money

It's not a question of "loving her" Spiderorchid, although with that particularly infantile comment you have revealed the almost banal lack of thought behind your argument.

The need for universal rule of law is often cited as vital for a democratic society (I agree) and it's absence is often used as justification for the coup and junta.

To charge Yingluck with murder and other crimes, although there is no evidence whatsoever, but because you consider her politically negligent ( read that as leading a government of which you disapprove) is an absolute prima facia example of abuse of the law.

Use of trumped up criminal charges to remove political opponents is a classic tactic of authoritarian oppressive regimes. You think you know where my sympathies lie. It is clear where yours do.

I have a hard time believing someone could feel sorry for her. Most here lived threw the nonsense the red shirts caused. 

On 4/12/2017 at 8:57 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

but where did she get her money.?  she was earning about 4000us$/ month as prime minister now she is spending about 70 000us$ per month now she is retired.  those numbers dont add up.

They do add up perfectly, you just aren't versed enough in thai mathematics.

The TV parallel universe always floats to the top when the T's are mentioned. Just like the Government now in power it comes from the top. Little objectivity from fanatics. Expect to get blasted but with little facts. This women is running a opposition. How much was the monk using a week in the takeover coup, as a bankrupt?

1 minute ago, Chris Lawrence said:

The TV parallel universe always floats to the top when the T's are mentioned. Just like the Government now in power it comes from the top. Little objectivity from fanatics. Expect to get blasted but with little facts. This women is running a opposition. How much was the monk using a week in the takeover coup, as a bankrupt?

"This women is running a opposition."

Is it a fact she's running a opposition? Please share some FACTS on that.

What is FACT is that she's banned from politics. 

Therefore what is FACT is that she should not be visiting her constituents, but FACT is she openly says she is.

4 hours ago, JAG said:

It's not a question of "loving her" Spiderorchid, although with that particularly infantile comment you have revealed the almost banal lack of thought behind your argument.

The need for universal rule of law is often cited as vital for a democratic society (I agree) and it's absence is often used as justification for the coup and junta.

To charge Yingluck with murder and other crimes, although there is no evidence whatsoever, but because you consider her politically negligent ( read that as leading a government of which you disapprove) is an absolute prima facia example of abuse of the law.

Use of trumped up criminal charges to remove political opponents is a classic tactic of authoritarian oppressive regimes. You think you know where my sympathies lie. It is clear where yours do.

Aha, a new champion of twist.

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

Perhaps, or perhaps a more  tolerant and generous view may be that I am outlining an alternative view.

But then what am I saying, generosity (of views) and tolerance are not exactly hallmarks of your posts are they, and you hhave no time for alternatives!

1 minute ago, JAG said:

Perhaps, or perhaps a more  tolerant and generous view may be that I am outlining an alternative view.

But then what am I saying, generosity (of views) and tolerance are not exactly hallmarks of your posts are they, and you hhave no time for alternatives!

Again you misquote and twist.

6 hours ago, JAG said:

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

7 minutes ago, JAG said:

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Again you misquote and twist.

Misquoting? Where?

Twisting? Where and how?

Face it, you cannot stand anyone who does not parrot your views.

On 12-4-2017 at 0:12 PM, orchidlady said:

Why does she need to spend 400,00 B a month to visit her constituents? Does she forget she is not in office?  Guys give her a break on her personal expenses... botox, fillers, laser treatments don't come cheap.

Erm, 'visits to her former constituants and supporters in Bangkok and other provinces', wouldn't that be kind of a political activity, but she is banned, isn't she...?!

19 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

Is there any evidence that she did not. She led a party that lied about rice schemes, computers for every school child and so on. Her senior party leaders and she never did call for a genuine stop to the killings and violence that her party started. A leader must always take responsibility. Except that she lead a rabble, so she says "It was not my fault, my rabble got out of hand" Pathetic  

By the way, has anybody seen any recent reporting about the one child one tablet scheme?

Are they still being used?

Was the the promised software and content ever delivered.

Did teachers ever get any meaningful training how to incorporate these machines into lessons?

Are repairs organized?

How many have been away because they failed?

How many are in pawnshops?

Did the yingluck government develop any monitors / any statistics for the future tohelp with future planning for class room tablets?

Etc.

11 hours ago, JAG said:

Actually, we: you, me and all the other posters here, don't actually know what evidence there is and is not. Nor what she has and hasn't been involved with.

Her cousin is charged with illegally issuing passports to her brother. She isn't. A mild example. But illustrative of the vagaries of the judicial system in which seemingly "open and shut" cases stall and go nowhere, whilst others are concluded on what seems, well less than pristine complete evidence.

Certainly people protesting against the Shins were murdered, as were some innocent by-standers including children. For the latter Yingluck was criticized as she was deemed slow in condemning the act and those responsible. There was the strange disappearance and murder of the only witness to the Four Season's case where Yingluck famously lied to parliament; complete with arch sleuth Chalerm even solving it before the body was found. It was the driver, quick trial all done and dusted - in a system where some cases take 10 - 20 years.

The reality is, no one knows what's really going on behind the scenes among those who are seemingly really above the law. 

9 hours ago, JAG said:

Misquoting? Where?

Twisting? Where and how?

Face it, you cannot stand anyone who does not parrot your views.

You are misrepresenting. I live in the boonies, a place her ladyship said she will represent. Instead she left the rural sector in ruins, caused even further hardship to the country people, abused the rice pledge, allowed corruption to steal the rice in warehouses, allowed sub grade and rotten rice to be sold as No 1 quality. Did not attempt one of her policies to rural people, failed in her plan to give all kids a computer at school. And more. She also failed the city people. In fact she failed the whole country, caused death and mayhem and ultimately caused the junta. And still you defend this evil person and her huge personal monthly expenditure, her huge annual screwing of all Thai people. And no, I cannot stand anyone who defends her and her evil regime. Inclusing you. Maybe you are her lawyer, get a life. Defend Thai people, not criminals  

8 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

You are misrepresenting. I live in the boonies, a place her ladyship said she will represent. Instead she left the rural sector in ruins, caused even further hardship to the country people, abused the rice pledge, allowed corruption to steal the rice in warehouses, allowed sub grade and rotten rice to be sold as No 1 quality. Did not attempt one of her policies to rural people, failed in her plan to give all kids a computer at school. And more. She also failed the city people. In fact she failed the whole country, caused death and mayhem and ultimately caused the junta. And still you defend this evil person and her huge personal monthly expenditure, her huge annual screwing of all Thai people. And no, I cannot stand anyone who defends her and her evil regime. Inclusing you. Maybe you are her lawyer, get a life. Defend Thai people, not criminals  

Nonsense, you can't answer any of my points can you? So you resort to abuse...

"JAG loves her, get a life, maybe you are her lawyer, defend Thai people.", do you have any idea how ridiculous that makes you look?

"You cannot stand anyone who defends her." Do you think I am bothered that you cannot stand me? I don't give a tinkers cuss. 

Edited by JAG

50 minutes ago, JAG said:

Nonsense, you can't answer any of my points can you? So you resort to abuse...

"JAG loves her, get a life, maybe you are her lawyer, defend Thai people.", do you have any idea how ridiculous that makes you look?

"You cannot stand anyone who defends her." Do you think I am bothered that you cannot stand me? I don't give a tinkers cuss. 

"Nonsense, you can't answer any of my points can you? So you resort to abuse..."

Perfect sself description.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 4:57 PM, WinnieTheKhwai said:

At least she's spending her own money, not other people's money.

Also: "staggering" ...?   The Nation has long lost all pretense, hasn't it?

It may be money in her posession now but where did she get it??????????????       It was stolen from poor people of Thailand ---is the answer........

Just like her brother's wealth........... And I don't think that much has changed since the Coup that removed her..............

4 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

It may be money in her posession now but where did she get it??????????????       It was stolen from poor people of Thailand ---is the answer........

Just like her brother's wealth........... And I don't think that much has changed since the Coup that removed her..............

Now let's be realistic; yes even you. Her tax return and assets declaration will verify her source of wealth. Now what can you say about the General wealth as no one are allow to question. Just bit of inconvenient truth on Labor Day. 

On 5/1/2017 at 11:22 AM, Eric Loh said:

Now let's be realistic; yes even you. Her tax return and assets declaration will verify her source of wealth. Now what can you say about the General wealth as no one are allow to question. Just bit of inconvenient truth on Labor Day. 

You insult the intelligence of millions.