White House says Trump has put Pyongyang 'clearly on notice'

webfact

3 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

I've noticed that the perspicacity of comments about the situtation in North Korea is inversely proportional to the number of times " littel fat man" and various equivalent phrases are used.

I'll wager most of those using such terms aren't exactly pinups on teenagers' doors themselves...

On 4/12/2017 at 11:00 AM, darksidedog said:

Quite right. he will Tweet it!

After 50 years he's acting like he's "all military." LOL He ran away from U.S. draft when VN war was active. He's a coward. He ought not salute anyone.

I would prefer the Chinese pulling the plug on the North Korean "everything" supplies rather than the boys and girls of Uncle Sam. 
Yet, what do we know what the Chinese and his American counterpart big wigs discussed. 

Putting little fatty pig back into his barn (or get rid of him altogether) is definitely not a bad thing; so far I was always of the opinion that this hermit buffer zone existed because the Chinese did not want the US on their door step. 

We'll see, Kim Jing Un has clearly gotten the message and, as the saying goes - the first generation builds, the second one maintains and keeps and the third one sends it down the toilet .......... 

4 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

I would prefer the Chinese pulling the plug on the North Korean "everything" supplies rather than the boys and girls of Uncle Sam. 
Yet, what do we know what the Chinese and his American counterpart big wigs discussed. 

Putting little fatty pig back into his barn (or get rid of him altogether) is definitely not a bad thing; so far I was always of the opinion that this hermit buffer zone existed because the Chinese did not want the US on their door step. 

We'll see, Kim Jing Un has clearly gotten the message and, as the saying goes - the first generation builds, the second one maintains and keeps and the third one sends it down the toilet .......... 

Actually to destabilise  NK would be the most likely outcome of any military action.  Could SK step into the void and unify Korea again ? Well the Kim Jing Un appears to be a psychotic despot who considers his own people as pawns, and getting rid of them when he is upset.  With that type of scenario I am sure he will have no qualms in letting loose at Seoul even though the counter offensive will devastate his country - what does he care ? he will be in China safe and sound.  A destabilised NK will hand it on a plate to China who will walk in to "support and help" the North Koreans and bring them right to the doorstep of the US in south Korea. Trump would not press fro further action where the Chinese are concerned because he knows it would end up more of a humiliation than Vietnam was is my guess.

Meanwhile the Russians are sitting in the wings waiting to take advantage of what ever political  quagmire unfolds.