China's Xi tells Trump 'peaceful resolution' needed on North Korea

webfact

1 hour ago, Ijustcashier said:

Trump is actually
starting to shine
Try peace first
Xi doesn't want to destroy them as it would create a massive refuge problem for China

He also does not want to go to war with the USA over North Korea that would be bad for business. Walmart would be out of business. 

Edited by elgordo38

I  had to reach back in time and a little help from Google God bless him. I was only 4 years old.

"I've Heard That Song Before" is a 1942 popular song with music by Jule Styne and lyrics by Sammy Cahn. It was introduced by Martha O'Driscoll (dubbed by ..

Kim Jung Un's methods of resolving internal and personal problems doesn't inspire confidence.

Execution by anti-aircraft guns?  Is this a S. Korean put on or you reckon there's some truth to this?  This guy has lost it.

North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has executed more than 340 people since taking power in 2011, according to a South Korean think tank.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/02/10/north-korea-executions/80173970/

Just now, 55Jay said:

Kim Jung Un's methods of resolving internal and personal problems doesn't inspire confidence.

Execution by anti-aircraft guns?  Is this a S. Korean put on or you reckon there's some truth to this?  This guy has lost it.

North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has executed more than 340 people since taking power in 2011, according to a South Korean think tank.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/02/10/north-korea-executions/80173970/

Its lost never to be found again. 

For all Trump's faults, I'm not convinced that Crazy Kim is all that clued up on diplomacy and he is certainly not helping his country find a way into the modern world that most of us know. Sooner or later he will be deposed. If he is given a green light to continue his childish rants, then similar situations will arise in other areas of the world. Dictators do not have a place in the modern world, even if they believe it's their birthright.

Trump is a topic for another discussion.

39 minutes ago, baboon said:

I mean, let's look at the success stories of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria. What could possibly go wrong?

Exactly.  Look at the mess dictators got these countries into.  NK seems to be headed down the same route. 

21 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Exactly.  Look at the mess dictators got these countries into.  NK seems to be headed down the same route. 

And look at the bigger mess the so called democratic countries did trying to sort it out.  The world is a dangerous place and the current players are making it worse than ever.

10 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

And look at the bigger mess the so called democratic countries did trying to sort it out.  The world is a dangerous place and the current players are making it worse than ever.

Right.  That's why people from these countries with brutal dictators will do almost anything to get to these democratic countries.  Even risking life and limb. 

The dictators are the ones making the world a dangerous place.

59 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Look, North Korea as we speak, is not releasing loads of refugees into South Korea. Can't you see, IF Washington attacks North Korea, it might cause a stack of refugees to suddenly move into South Korea.

Washington has already fired 50 or 60 Tomahawk Cruise missiles at Syria. This is a warm up, it's a warning shot. Washington has got enough Tomahawk missiles for an attack that will be five times as big. Five times 60 is 300 ??

8 minutes ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Look, North Korea as we speak, is not releasing loads of refugees into South Korea. Can't you see, IF Washington attacks North Korea, it might cause a stack of refugees to suddenly move into South Korea.

Washington has already fired 50 or 60 Tomahawk Cruise missiles at Syria. This is a warm up, it's a warning shot. Washington has got enough Tomahawk missiles for an attack that will be five times as big. Five times 60 is 300 ??

Moving into Sth Korea- seriously? Past thousands of well armed Sth Korean troops that would expect an invasion force among the refugees?

Far more likely the refugees will be moving NORTH, AWAY from the fighting.

Mr Xi.
Yes, a "peaceful resolution" is needed. Do try and tell that to Washington.

You are exporting a mountain of cheap goods to Walmart. Maybe you should tell Washington that you will restrict your exports of cheap goods to Walmart IF Washington carries out a military strike on North Korea. Washington has already fired a warning shot at Syria. This was already 50-60 Tomahawk Cruise missiles. You realise a real shot might be five or six times as big ?

And, Mr Xi, be careful, do you really want a load of Korean refugees entering into your China ? Do try and talk some sense into Washington. Obama was far from perfect. But Obama did NOT far them Tomahawk Cruise missiles at people. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Moving into Sth Korea- seriously? Past thousands of well armed Sth Korean troops that would expect an invasion force among the refugees?

Far more likely the refugees will be moving NORTH, AWAY from the fighting.

Well, when those North Korean women and kids start moving into South Korea to avoid the bloodshed, I don't think those South Korean soldiers with their semi-automatic assault rifles will start shooting at them. Soldiers must obey orders and kill, yes, but most of them will simply not kill women and kids, especially when those women and kids are the same as them (Korean).

They go and tell soldiers to kill a bunch of sub-humans, they will do it. But if those soldiers see that those being killed are actually the same as them, they probably won't do it. They'd rather shoot themselves than kill a child. They're more likely to kill their commanding officer.

Just now, tonbridgebrit said:

Well, when those North Korean women and kids start moving into South Korea to avoid the bloodshed, I don't think those South Korean soldiers with their semi-automatic assault rifles will start shooting at them. Soldiers must obey orders and kill, yes, but most of them will simply not kill women and kids, especially when those women and kids are the same as them (Korean).

They go and tell soldiers to kill a bunch of sub-humans, they will do it. But if those soldiers see that those being killed are actually the same as them, they probably won't do it. They'd rather shoot themselves than kill a child. They're more likely to kill their commanding officer.

You seem to forget the DMZ between Nth and Sth. I'm sure it has lots and lots of razor wire and mines to prevent any such incursion. Of course they are for soldiers, but mines and wire can't tell the difference between soldiers and civilians. Also, as I already said, refugees move in the other direction from the fighting.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You seem to forget the DMZ between Nth and Sth. I'm sure it has lots and lots of razor wire and mines to prevent any such incursion. Of course they are for soldiers, but mines and wire can't tell the difference between soldiers and civilians. Also, as I already said, refugees move in the other direction from the fighting.

Okay, okay, I get your point.
But it still means, a refugee crisis will be caused by Washington dropping a load of bombs, bearing in mind that there's no refugee crisis in Korea right now. History will repeat itself.

23 minutes ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Okay, okay, I get your point.
But it still means, a refugee crisis will be caused by Washington dropping a load of bombs, bearing in mind that there's no refugee crisis in Korea right now. History will repeat itself.

Yes, IF America drops a load of bombs on Nth Korea, there will be a load more refugees to add to the 17 million or so already out there.

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are correct, but the DMZ can be crossed at Panmunjom and the road and railway to the Kaesong industrial zone. However if hostilities broke out, I am sure it wouldn't take much to landmine the crap out there too..

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

You are correct, but the DMZ can be crossed at Panmunjom and the road and railway to the Kaesong industrial zone. However if hostilities broke out, I am sure it wouldn't take much to landmine the crap out there too..

Hmmmm. You are correct about the crossings, but I doubt that millions of refugees would be able to cross without trampling a lot to death on the way.

Anyway, as I said, the refugees will be going north as there will be loads of  bullets and shells flying around the DMZ.

4 hours ago, deepinlaos said:

it's a deterrent against US aggression

Don't really think the small amount is much of a deterrent against the U.S.  Americans will destroy mankind before they will be allowed to be destroyed. This is what the world has to realize. 

For all the trump bashers a insane man does not get to be one of the most succesfull  men in the buisness world for decades  and elected president of united states.

He is president and time will tell .

N korea however kim was given his insanity from insanity.

I dont vote and dont know much about politics but i do know that every man bashing the guy already is a failure by comparison. Cause you are not a president. And if youre here youre not likely smart either.

But hey its just my thoughts on the matter and i am not rich  and i am here so maybe not all that smart .

But i will give trump a chance to do some good with the office.

If he just ends up being another shitty president then well we have had lots of those.

But lets get kim off to the asylum before you guys throw trump in there with him.

7 hours ago, baboon said:

I'm bored with these posts now. The reason the Kim family and DPRK leadership have held power for so long is because they are not mad - they know exactly what they are doing and have been running rings round us since 1948. Just because what they are up to is unpalatable for an awful lot of people does not make them mad.

Maybe not mad as such, but certainly blind to reality. If he keeps tweaking the nose of the US and it's allies, he will be gone one way or another.

9 hours ago, baboon said:

I'm bored with these posts now. The reason the Kim family and DPRK leadership have held power for so long is because they are not mad - they know exactly what they are doing and have been running rings round us since 1948. Just because what they are up to is unpalatable for an awful lot of people does not make them mad.

The reason Kim Family and DPRK have held power for so long is because they control everything.  There is no freedom of the press.  Disagree with them and you're shot.  Anybody who massacres his own people and puts them in prison because they don't agree him is MAD.  Incredible that some agree with this sort of stuff.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/29/asia/kim-jong-un-executions/

Kim Jong Un has executed over 300 people since coming to power

A new report claims North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has ordered 340 people to be executed since he came to power in 2011.

The Institute for National Security Strategy, a South Korean think tank, released "The misgoverning of Kim Jong Un's five years in power" on Thursday, detailing how the North Korean leader uses executions to tighten his hold on power.
Of those killed, about 140 were senior officers in the country's government, military and ruling Korean Worker's Party.

Don't forget, he killed one with an anti-aircraft gun!

The ones paying the price for this mad man is the average person.  The elite live like kings.  And don't want things changed.

Argue with the leaders and you end up here:

North Korea’s Largest Concentration Camps on Google Earth

The Committee for Human Rights in North Korea estimates that North Korea holds as many as 120,000 people in its system of concentration and detention camps, and that 400,000 people have died in these camps from torture, starvation, disease, and execution.

- See more at: http://freekorea.us/camps/#sthash.9ZQjqrGF.dpuf

Incredible some actually support this. 

17 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Xi is the grownup in the room.  The other two way off of adulthood.

..parking your big nuclear powered boat outside their property is just antagonizing them..seems very ironic when both China and the US demand the peninsula be denuclearized.

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to normal. Please post using the default forum font like everybody else does. Thank you.

On 4/12/2017 at 1:05 PM, webfact said:

"Not only [is] Washington brimming with confidence and arrogance following the missile attacks on Syria, but Trump is also willing to be regarded as a man who honours his promises," the Global Times said.

I know this is supposed to be a slight but.... :unsure:

On 4/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, quadperfect said:

For all the trump bashers a insane man does not get to be one of the most succesfull  men in the buisness world for decades  and elected president of united states.

He is president and time will tell .

N korea however kim was given his insanity from insanity.

I dont vote and dont know much about politics but i do know that every man bashing the guy already is a failure by comparison. Cause you are not a president. And if youre here youre not likely smart either.

But hey its just my thoughts on the matter and i am not rich  and i am here so maybe not all that smart .

But i will give trump a chance to do some good with the office.

If he just ends up being another shitty president then well we have had lots of those.

But lets get kim off to the asylum before you guys throw trump in there with him.

First off, he was born massively wealthy. And once he was given sole control of his father's real estate business, he destroyed it. He bankrupted that business He went bankrupt several times. Banks refused to lend him money. Had he just taken his inheritance and put it into indexed funds he'd be worth about 4 billion dollars today. But he is a genius of a con artist.