Pakistani student accused of blasphemy beaten to death on campus

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I worked in The M.E and I have Pakistani friends. Lots are in Macquarie Uni in Sydney I was the international student manager there decades ago.

There is an outcry there as this incident provokes the student body to lash out. This incident is nothing to do with Oz but it has world wide ramifications. Think about it. This is not Islamophobia this is about racism in Oz and this story really hit a nerve.

That this could happen in the world is just mind boggling and it does.

This young lad did not deserve the treatment at the hands of a lynch mob. World should wake up to the fact that Islam does what Islam does. I'm just shocked to be honest.

10 hours ago, just.a.thought said:

How can governments in western non Muslim countries think it is a good idea to allow Muslim migrants into their countries. The western culture and Islam will never be able to coexist, one is still in the dark ages and the other cherish free speech and freedom......Islam is not a religion of peace and tolerance.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Exactly, no tolerance whatsoever, and certainly no peace.   That they are prepared to kill anybody who questions their beliefs, or even thinks about leaving islam behind, shows an enormous insecurity, and indicates that if the followers aren't held by fear of death they would just drift off to a more tolerant religion (if they need a religion in their lives), and better way of life.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Pakistan, the country deemed worthy of receiving £374,000,000 of aid from Britain last year.

Immediately stopping aid payments would be one way of getting the message across that this is just barbaric.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/733594/Pakistan-tops-UK-aid-list-as-taxpayers-pay-12-billion

Whoa there, they need the aid to pay for their nuclear weapons program...

Pakistan, another intolerant Muslim country that is way too corrupt, and of course they are so strict about

their Islam religion.  A country that supports terrorist groups as well, how nice. RIP to the young man who

forgot where he was living.

Geezer

15 hours ago, Bundaberg Baxter said:

Did he start the stoning, wife beating, child marriage,acid throwing and FGM as well then?

Read and learn....

"Sharization" or "Islamisation" (Urdu: محمد ضیاء الحق کی اسلامی حکمرانی) was the "primary" policy,[1] or "centerpiece"[2] of the government of General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the ruler of Pakistan from 1977 until his death in 1988. Zia has also been called "the person most responsible for turning Pakistan into a global center for political Islam"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq's_Islamization

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Read and learn....

"Sharization" or "Islamisation" (Urdu: محمد ضیاء الحق کی اسلامی حکمرانی) was the "primary" policy,[1] or "centerpiece"[2] of the government of General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the ruler of Pakistan from 1977 until his death in 1988. Zia has also been called "the person most responsible for turning Pakistan into a global center for political Islam"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq's_Islamization

The ONLY person to blame for Islam, 'political' or otherwise is Mohammad who spread his faith by the sword, sharia and it's spread is the creation of Islam, not a 20th cent leader. 

52 minutes ago, Bundaberg Baxter said:

The ONLY person to blame for Islam, 'political' or otherwise is Mohammad who spread his faith by the sword, sharia and it's spread is the creation of Islam, not a 20th cent leader. 

Please forgive me, but apparently you are unable to understand the context of Ul Huq's prior actions contributing to the outcomes in present day Pakistan. It is human beings who implement and enforce law for political purposes / retention of power in present day Pakistan, not some individual who died centuries ago.

Take a look at why some Muslim politicians are assassinated in Pakistan & others not.

Edited by simple1

8 minutes ago, sandemara said:

More glory for the god of peace, love, mercy and compassion. 

If this particular god is so powerful, how come so many ordinary mortals are needed to do his dirty work or protect his status in this world?

you are in dire need of an educational update mate. Islam is an "abrahamic" religion, i.e. Muslims believe that there is no "particular" God except the one mentioned in the Bible and the Qr'an.

google is your friend.

1 minute ago, Naam said:

you are in dire need of an educational update mate. Islam is an "abrahamic" religion, i.e. Muslims believe that there is no "particular" God except the one mentioned in the Bible and the Qr'an.

Your point being .....?