Russia escalates NATO tension

champers

News today that Russia will not be broadcasting this years Eurovision Song Contest. Putin is getting serious now. I implore Donald Trump to fill the breach and send a tremendous entrant. That Bob Dylan took his time collecting his Nobel Peace Prize so can make amends by looking sharpish and penning a new ditty. An added bonus would be that the UK entrant could expect better than "nul points" from the Yanks.

I'm disappointed with Trump just another person in power that has gone back on his election promise or really just lying words wanting to fight the world terrorist situation together with Russia.

Some stupid US women at UN went on blabbering on about babies being put in their family trench, so thankyou USA lady UN deleted for making another 59 trenches in Syria for their people to bury their families.

l hope Russia & China & Iran and Turkey get together and delete the present too faced America government big time.

I'm ashamed to be British with the present UK government supporting the recent actions by the deleted witless US government strikes in Syria also the Afghanistan bombing.