Unidentified foreign tourist's body recovered from Phuket beach

webfact

Unidentified foreign tourist's body recovered from Phuket beach

Phuket Gazette 

pkt1.jpeg          

Tourists looked on as lifeguards scrambled to find the missing man this morning. Photo: Kusoldharma Center

PHUKET: -- Lifeguards and police officers have recovered the body of an unidentified foreign tourist, who was reported to have disappeared this morning, from the water at Patong Beach.

Local vendors informed lifeguards of the man’s disappearance at about 9am, saying that he simply never returned after going into the water.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Unidentified-foreign-tourists-body-recovered-Phuket-beach/66496?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-04-21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

British man, 37, drowns at Phuket beach

Eakkapop Thongtub

1492766903_1-org.jpg

Rescue workers transport the man's body to Patong Hospital. Photo: Kusoldham Rescue Foundation

PHUKET:-- A 37-year-old British man was found floating in the sea at the southern end of Patong Beach this morning in what police have described as a drowning incident.

At 10am today (Apr 21), Capt Yingyong Chuaykit of the Patong Police was informed that the body of a man had been pulled from the sea at Patong Beach.

Upon arrival at Patong Beach, police were informed that at 8am the man, name withheld until his family have been informed, was walking, in what witnesses described as a drunken state, along Patong Beach and that they tried to tell him to go back to his room.

Their request were ignored and the man went alone into the sea and disappeared.

Phuket lifeguards went out to find the man but were unsuccessful.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/british-man-37-drowns-at-phuket-beach-61860.php#77jPiBdJKHSWCyG3.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-4-21

5 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Druken state then goes swimming after night at bars  .. say no more

Or, got beaten up and robbed thrown into the water. 

We must think of the damage to the tourism industry when considering all possible scenarios. 

Just now, NamKangMan said:

We must think of the damage to the tourism industry when considering all possible scenarios. 

You are really showing how irrational you are. Not serious ... just trolling 

11 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

Not ever farang that pops off is whacked you know...

facepalm.gif.71f1a7c4548df1aca124d8ce944475b8.gif

11 minutes ago, maddox41 said:

My Question  is why would the locals say anything ???

He's just another drunk farang  in Patong!!! 

why would anyone in general say anything. i had a drunken friend go all the way to the beach to throw up. no one else cared or even paid attention that he went to the beach and passed out by the rising tide. not saying i was sober myself, but who knows what would have happened if i didn't drag him back to the sidewalk and wait till he woke up.

12 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

Or, he was abducted by aliens and the government is covering that up,

1 hour ago, lordpeps said:

why would anyone in general say anything. i had a drunken friend go all the way to the beach to throw up. no one else cared or even paid attention that he went to the beach and passed out by the rising tide. not saying i was sober myself, but who knows what would have happened if i didn't drag him back to the sidewalk and wait till he woke up.

The gene pool would have improved?

2 hours ago, maddox41 said:

My Question  is why would the locals say anything ???

He's just another drunk farang  in Patong!!! 

At 8 o-clock in the morning anyone encountering a drunk incapable person staggering towards the water would surely advise against it?

He may have spoken to them first.

I'm baffled by these comments about beating him up or throwing him off a balcony. 

14 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

You can think of what scenarios you like..

however the post states that witnesses on the beach realised that he was in a drunken condition, advise him not to go into the water, but he ignored the warnings a did just that. Losing his life by drowning.

Why you would wish to dream up some other concocted story about being beaten up, robbed & thrown into the water to satisfy your own fantasy world I really don't understand ?

14 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

Or maybe some cant help themselves doing more thai bashing because it fits with their anti all things thai agenda

27 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

You can think of what scenarios you like..

however the post states that witnesses on the beach realised that he was in a drunken condition, advise him not to go into the water, but he ignored the warnings a did just that. Losing his life by drowning.

Why you would wish to dream up some other concocted story about being beaten up, robbed & thrown into the water to satisfy your own fantasy world I really don't understand ?

I think we all have a bit of fantasy world inside of us. When things suck outside we can retreat inside. Its just that some people have no ON or OFF switch. 

57 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

Let's see if He turns out to be a Brit or

Russian.....than probably drunk

What do you mean, turns out to be a Brit'? In the second post it was already confirmed he was British.

15 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

You are not very clever and confuse things here.

16 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

You need to consider the state of your mental health if that is your first and most important thought about this man's demise. It shows callousness and contempt for Thailand.