Kitchen door replacement?

marrmrrs

Hi...

Does anyone know if you can have new replacement kitchen doors fitted in Pattaya. Dont need a whole new kitchen. Is a rental condo and looking to freshen it up. Had it done once back in the UK and they made a great job and was relatively inexpensive?....

Thanks in advance...

If this is an interior door, you can find fairly inexpensive, but nice looking, foam-core doors just about everyplace.  I bought a couple at HomePro for bedroom doors for under B2,000 each few years ago.  You just put a coat of paint on them and they look pretty nice.  Good enough for a rental anyway:

a.jpg.0732abc16bac1d45448274b945c28866.jpg

I think this might be the door, currently on sale for B1,710.  This is a catalog page of HomePro doors.

PS:  I wonder that this door actually looks like.  It's only B559???

Edited by wpcoe
added PS

OP  I think you need to alter your topic title - from reading your post you seem to be looking for kitchen cupboard doors?

You could go and ask in HomePro, HomeWorks, Watsadu, Boonthavon etc - anywhere that does fitted kitchens...........

Absolutely no problem and thanks for taking the time to reply... I should have made more clear that it was kitchen cupboard doors.. Was looking for someone to supply and fit... Am sure i will get fixed up...and again thanks?