Woman in Thailand match with me in tinder send me massage she want suicide, what I should do to help?

Sandman77

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Be kind hearted ,wire her $10,000 it will help her a lot

and she will be forever grateful,

regards worgeordie

$10,000 likely is not enough to fix her problem, maybe $20,000 immediately and monthly installments of $5000 after?

Have you considered that the Thai girl on Tinder is in fact a 50 year old man living in a country that ends in stan and used to be part of russia ? Maybe ask for a photo of her holding her Thai ID card and a copy of todays bangkok post.

Sandman, we all know you have a "big heart" but come on, this isnt the first time is it, wise up and move on.

The minute any of these "online" persons start with a hard luck story its time to say goodbye. Many make a living doing just that, and preying on unsuspecting foreigners.

25 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Have you considered that the Thai girl on Tinder is in fact a 50 year old man living in a country that ends in stan and used to be part of russia ? Maybe ask for a photo of her holding her Thai ID card and a copy of todays bangkok post.

Stop giving away my funding tips please

No room no water and electricity but have money for internet and possibly

a cell phone, this is the new age of desperation, broadcast it for everyone

to know and maybe a sucker or two will fall for it, go figure how many people

like got the same message.....

From the outset I can tell you that in all probability it is a scam

If she is renting a room then she is probably not paying water as most mansions in Thailand  provide water included .

I would ask here how much the water bill is For a single person it should be around 100 Baht  2.40 USD per month

See what she says

Regardless report her to tinder  she is either lying or has problem either way it is not your responsibility to make her whole again 

22 hours ago, delphioracle said:

If I was so desperate for company that I had to use something like tinder I would be the one contemplating suicide.

What is wrong with the old fashioned social habit of meeting others face to face?

Somewhat hypocritical last comment. Snigger/chuckle ... pot kettle!

Edited by SpeakeasyThai

23 hours ago, delphioracle said:

If I was so desperate for company that I had to use something like tinder I would be the one contemplating suicide.

What is wrong with the old fashioned social habit of meeting others face to face?

Yes, people who converse on line are complete losers

I have lots of real life friends and I do not need or want to converse with strangers on line.

I only talk to people face to face as well

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Yes, people who converse on line are complete losers

I have lots of real life friends and I do not need or want to converse with strangers on line.

I only talk to people face to face as well

Exept  on here???