Hair professionals reveal latest trends

snoop1130

Hair professionals reveal latest trends

Kongleaphy Keam

1_2017428171718195_DazmAUdmauXhncLkfqqdEZlnNMiTRxfVXfIYzlLa_jpeg.jpeg

R-L: Opulent, beat icon and colorama were the three styles highlighted in the conference. Photo: Supplied

PHUKET:-- Salon owners and hair stylists from all over Thailand gathered together in Phuket for the ‘Essential Looks Spring/Summer 2017 Hair Trends’ conference by Dr Somsak Chalachol, one of the most influential hair professionals in Thailand.

The seminar was conducted earlier this week at the Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa and sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional.

Dr Somsak, Asia Pacific Hair Hero and Thai Regional Ambassador of Schwarzkopf Professional, recently visited Hamburg, Germany where he learned about the latest hair trends. 

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Hair-professionals-reveal-latest-trends/66525?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-4-28

13 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

Hair Hero ... ??

Jesus H. Christ!

:crazy: 

Ah!  So prefer the John Lennon look?  The left and central ones look nice to me.  The kids will all like the one on the right though, just to annoy everyone over twenty five years of age.

2 hours ago, Mousehound said:

Ah!  So prefer the John Lennon look?  The left and central ones look nice to me.  The kids will all like the one on the right though, just to annoy everyone over twenty five years of age.

No sir, that's a misunderstanding, my bad probably.

Don't care much if Lennon-style or 2mm buzz-cut, yellow feathers - well, if they think it's any good, up to them, i sure like a good lough.

What i meant is: what in heaven is a 'Hair-Hero' (from the OP) supposed to be ...?? Whoever came up with this 'expression' sure's missing a few marbles ... 

I was watching the usual BS on television from the UN and it came Boris Johnson's turn to go blah blah blah bleet. Now there is a guy with a hairdo. He looks like he just stepped off of his yacht and onto he UN floor. Maybe there was a power fan in the hallway. 

Whoa. This hairdressing salon operator who is described as a "doctor", is not really a conventional "doctor.  Somsak Chalachol  says he has a PhD in human resources management awarded by Chulangkorn in 2011.

Where I come from and where I work, it is inappropriate and unethical to describe oneself in such a manner so as to give the impression that  this "doctorate" provides expertise in the  practice of  providing haircuts.  

4 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Whoa. This hairdressing salon operator who is described as a "doctor", is not really a conventional "doctor.  Somsak Chalachol  says he has a PhD in human resources management awarded by Chulangkorn in 2011.

Where I come from and where I work, it is inappropriate and unethical to describe oneself in such a manner so as to give the impression that  this "doctorate" provides expertise in the  practice of  providing haircuts.  

My g/f has a degree from practicing on me. She does a good job as I get a lot of whistles from the younger ladies ha ha ha. To a degree she is just as good as the barber I occasionally go to who charges me a higher price at each visit. I guess as he gets another scalp cut it is a notch in his belt and thus a price increase. 

3 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

My g/f has a degree from practicing on me. She does a good job as I get a lot of whistles from the younger ladies ha ha ha. To a degree she is just as good as the barber I occasionally go to who charges me a higher price at each visit. I guess as he gets another scalp cut it is a notch in his belt and thus a price increase. 

Are we still discussing haircuts?