Transvestites arrested for ‘offering sex’ to tourists in Chiang Mai

webfact

On 5/2/2017 at 5:44 PM, Dipterocarp said:

Last night after they dealt a small blow to the aggressive ladyboy infestation saw the Bib down Loi Kroh road.

After dinner at Le Meridien.  Police Dogs and flashing lights doing a run thru at the Boxing Stadium.

Is the Marina bar still next to the boxing stad. Marina was enough to put anyone back on the straight up and narrow ................... apparently.

2 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Is the Marina bar still next to the boxing stad. Marina was enough to put anyone back on the straight up and narrow ................... apparently.

OH MAN--STORY TIME

My LB friend that got into a "accident" used to work there so id go visit--"Marina"-and

yep still there--would pound shot after shot of booze...loud--rude--brag etc,,,,

I was a bit sauced as well and let loose on her--saying nobody cares or likes u and to F##K off

and oh man......she let loose--sh#t flying at me as i took off down the gaunlet dodging objects

being hurled at me along with some not so nice words---

I took off up loy kroh and SHE/HE was fast on my heels--i was wearing damn flip flops so as soon

as i hit the ying-yang happy massage i saw my ole cop friend--i quickly hid behind him!!!

She caught up and demanded i say sorry--NOPE--not today....it was heated!!!--FF years and

i was actually in there doing shots with my LB friend and marina--not a word was said...:wai:

She would brag how rich she was and had condos in singapore etc yada yada yada...blah..

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

What were her injuries ?

nasty stomach sliced open--id wager a knife did that--shes mum on what happened...

3 months to heal--surgery  and with a condo-car-fino paid for--is guess ....drugs...

nice person tho,,,,:wai:

Let's be clear, there are non ladyboys offering their services every night in this area and yet there never seems to be a Police crackdown on them. And, so what, the girls will be out there the next night. No matter whether it's pay for play around Tha Pae Gate or on Loy Kroh Road the BIBS are never going to stamp it out. These so called clean up campaigns are nothing more than a poor P.R. show. So typical in Thailand.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

nasty stomach sliced open--id wager a knife did that--shes mum on what happened...

3 months to heal--surgery  and with a condo-car-fino paid for--is guess ....drugs...

nice person tho,,,,:wai:

Ah OK . 

Its not the same LB what whacked over the head with a stiletto then 

16 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

OH MAN--STORY TIME

My LB friend that got into a "accident" used to work there so id go visit--"Marina"-and

yep still there--would pound shot after shot of booze...loud--rude--brag etc,,,,

I was a bit sauced as well and let loose on her--saying nobody cares or likes u and to F##K off

and oh man......she let loose--sh#t flying at me as i took off down the gaunlet dodging objects

being hurled at me along with some not so nice words---

I took off up loy kroh and SHE/HE was fast on my heels--i was wearing damn flip flops so as soon

as i hit the ying-yang happy massage i saw my ole cop friend--i quickly hid behind him!!!

She caught up and demanded i say sorry--NOPE--not today....it was heated!!!--FF years and

i was actually in there doing shots with my LB friend and marina--not a word was said...:wai:

She would brag how rich she was and had condos in singapore etc yada yada yada...blah..

I remember Nok that was there a few years ago , she is the pretty one that winks at the camera . Marina bar on youtube.

19 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Nope , its gone .

Went a few weeks ago

Its now one big bar with the bar which was next door

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Nope , its gone .

Went a few weeks ago

Its now one big bar with the bar which was next door

WOW really???i was there maybe a month ago--will go check on my daily bike ride

No one liked working there cos "Marina" was bossy and wasted all the time--but it is

where i met my LB friend and have been friends for years....was always nice to me...

So if they respect me i will do the same--if they choose to live that way is up to them

--just like other gay friends i have they are great fun to hang out with--girls just want $$$

I could rest easy if Marina is gone..lol maybe to her fancy condos in singapore she bragged about

:wai:   I mean no one wanted to go there cos she was just so mouthy and unwelcoming...blah

15 hours ago, idman said:

Let's be clear, there are non ladyboys offering their services every night in this area and yet there never seems to be a Police crackdown on them. And, so what, the girls will be out there the next night. No matter whether it's pay for play around Tha Pae Gate or on Loy Kroh Road the BIBS are never going to stamp it out. These so called clean up campaigns are nothing more than a poor P.R. show. So typical in Thailand.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I wholeheartedly agree and made the same point here as well...go take a walk alone down LK...:sick:

The LB have been on those corners for years as i can attest to talking to most out of sheer

curiosity and find it amusing...

I would agree some ive met ARE on drugs-yaba and some are trying to make a living

and i also have LB friends that owned bars or are currently working the LK strip

Some are good and some are bad just like all of society..but if tourist want to complain

i would sy its the GIRLS on LK rd...go take a stroll down there alone tonite and see...

Yelling--cat calls--grabbing me just trying to walk the footpath--i am forced into the street

to avoid getting clipped bt drunk tuk tuk a-holes and other jerks.....Isaan Insanity...ugh

So yes imo is another BIB false flag and i assume they wont bite the hand that feeds on LK

OHHH i DID go check on MARINA LB bar in the arena on my bike ride--it is GONE!!!!!! wow

Is like chom chom bar or something....maybe the LB bar on LK took the customers but Marina

ws always dead cos she was so mean n nasty no one wanted to be around her--even me!

1 minute ago, ChakaKhan said:

Is like chom chom bar or something....maybe the LB bar on LK took the customers but Marina

ws always dead cos she was so mean n nasty no one wanted to be around her--even me!

She ? now works in a bar opposite .

As She lives close to me, I see her quite often in the daytime

No make up, no wig , no high heels .

Not a pretty sight

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

She ? now works in a bar opposite .

As She lives close to me, I see her quite often in the daytime

No make up, no wig , no high heels .

Not a pretty sight

OMG i can only imagine.....she works for someone ELSE????

Id be temped to say why shes not living hiso in her "singapore condos"?...

som naam naa   :wai:

9 hours ago, balo said:

They are not even "real" Ladyboys in CM , ugly as hell.  Try Pattaya , at least they try to look like girls.  

Ive met a few at cabaret shows and CMU..but of course the hot ones follow the money...:wai:

Seen a few hiding online too....lurking in the shadows......

33 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Ive met a few at cabaret shows and CMU..but of course the hot ones follow the money...:wai:

Seen a few hiding online too....lurking in the shadows......

Sounds like you are well-experienced with these people.

On 5/3/2017 at 0:29 AM, sanemax said:

What are you basing that on ?

Most of them are there because they earn a lot of money and therefore want to be there .

You need to stop analysing people and dictating to them what they should or shouldnt be doing 

There are there through choice and you have no right to tell them what to do

I am basing it on the clinical evidence. This segment of the population has been studied and followed for decades. I am not dictating to them. Rather, I am  reflecting on the large body of data that has been collected. If you think a kid wants to be sodomized by some creepy  old man, or enjoys the risk of a beating or becoming infected with a deadly disease, you are delusional. No one wants to be a street prostitute, to sell his body to some depraved loser. These people are marginalized. How many times does it have to be explained that the  these people are damaged? Drug addiction makes people do unpleasant things. When a child is abused or confused and not given the help he needs, this is what happens. When someone who has no education and been abandoned by society and left to survive, this is what happens.

The  customers who exploit these people are the primary cause of the problem. It is wrong to take advantage of the weak and those who are incapable of understanding what they are doing.  You are attempting to justify their exploitation. The reality is that they are a creation of the society they live in. Stop the activity by publicly identifying the customers and sanctioning them for exploitation.

17 hours ago, elektrified said:

Sounds like you are well-experienced with these people.

i could rant on about my exps with thai girls--expats--tourists--chinese--etc..

everyone gets a chance--i dont decline people based on race-color-creed-gender

even tho i am not gay i have gay friends i think they embrace life and crack me up....

so yes....for the short answer--does that mean i had sex?....no..im straight.....:wai:

15 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I am basing it on the clinical evidence. This segment of the population has been studied and followed for decades. I am not dictating to them. Rather, I am  reflecting on the large body of data that has been collected. If you think a kid wants to be sodomized by some creepy  old man, or enjoys the risk of a beating or becoming infected with a deadly disease, you are delusional. No one wants to be a street prostitute, to sell his body to some depraved loser. These people are marginalized. How many times does it have to be explained that the  these people are damaged? Drug addiction makes people do unpleasant things. When a child is abused or confused and not given the help he needs, this is what happens. When someone who has no education and been abandoned by society and left to survive, this is what happens.

The  customers who exploit these people are the primary cause of the problem. It is wrong to take advantage of the weak and those who are incapable of understanding what they are doing.  You are attempting to justify their exploitation. The reality is that they are a creation of the society they live in. Stop the activity by publicly identifying the customers and sanctioning them for exploitation.

I agree partly..to play devils advocate my LB friend lives a damn nice life--she chooses to

work at the arena bars....she is smart..has a condo in gated comm..fino and honda -ALL PAID FOR

she has been to europe and help my honda mbike while i went home to work----so it

would appear to me the this is the LIFE she chooses..no signs of being forced to do so..

that said i was a dj in the bar business and that lifestyle and money are hard to give up...:wai: