No sign of ISIS member fleeing into Thailand

webfact

No sign of ISIS member fleeing into Thailand
By The Nation

8cc7daed1362fc82845bf57d607cb44f.jpeg

Immigration police chief Pol Lt-General Natthorn Phrosunthorn

BANGKOK: -- There has been no official report about a member of the Islamist group ISIS who fled arrest in Malaysia escaping into Thailand, police said on Wednesday.

Immigration police chief Pol Lt-General Natthorn Phrosunthorn said there was still no indication that ISIS member Muhammad Arif Bin Junaidi had passed through border control into southern Thailand, though he could have crossed the border illegally elsewhere.

Natthorn said he had ordered border officials to investigate and liaise with Malaysian police.

Royal Thai Police deputy spokesperson Pol Col Kritsana Pattanacharoen said Malaysian authorities had staged a crackdown on the jihadist group, but reports that one of its members had fled into Thailand remained unconfirmed.

“We are being careful about this,” Kritsana said. “Special Branch police and police in the border provinces are working together closely and monitoring the situation.”

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30314100

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-03

Boy i feel so much better that he has not been seen. 

Maybe he went elsewhere.

I also think that new submarine will prove very effective in finding terrorists if they do cross into thailand.

Lets get that thing built boys.

Meanwhile back at the ranch.

Red Bull heir Boss was SEEN entering Thailand at the Immigration gate on April 23rd and still was able after 2 days to leave Thailand without disturbing Thai law enforcement authorities. That doesn't give me much confidence that an ISIS member would be identified if making a legal entry into Thailand.

18 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

No-one wearing an IS headband or carrying an IS flag seen crossing the borders......he knows!

Thats the only way they would identify IS he is probably in nana plaza enjoying the delights of bangkok go go scene , refuse entry to all males with black shirts on , when they catch him take him to lumpini park and in full view of camaras and public whip him till he says he is wrong and a stupid boy and make him confess that he does not read the koran correctly whip him till he screams this out !!

On 5/4/2017 at 8:16 AM, Toshiba66 said:

I saw someone that looked like a Muhammad yesterday in Sukhumvit Soi 5.

and soi 3 dont forget all the curry shops selling curry back of soi 3 , they all look after one another no matter what they have done , i remember in england i did a citizens arrest on a muslim guy because he had just robbed a stall holder of her money and there was all muslim shops on the street and as i was struggling with him on the floor shouting thief thief , i shouted over to the muslims who were stood at their shop entrances watching i said to them give me a hand to hold him down till the police come and NOT one of them would help as its one of their own , i held onto him on the floor until the security guard came out who was caucasian the only one who would help me unsuprisingly and we held him against a wall till the police came and arrested him .