DNA Paternity(father) during 1st Tri-mester?

Sorry for the spelling, and sorry for being out of the loop...Has paternity testing evolved to the level where a paternity test can "easily" be done during the first three months of a pregnancy? What I'm asking in layman's terms is..."If a prostitute says you have impregnated her and is demanding money, is there a DNA test available and dependable and accurate here in Thailand which would establish if you were in fact the father of an unborn developing fetus during the first few months of said pregnancy? And if so, how much would it cost, where, and well...you get the picture." I'm not asking about the abortion issue, only about paternity. Thanks and God Bless You. OO>

4 minutes ago, dddave said:

Lots of info: Google "Pre-natal paternity test"

Thanks. While I thought of that...my real inquiry is directed toward the testing available in Thailand, it's cost, and inclusive of the prostitute angle combined with the results being trustworthy and accurate, not a means towards a financial gain from a farang. God Bless You and OO.

15 minutes ago, dddave said:

Lots of info: Google "Pre-natal paternity test"

How much is the Prenatal Test?

The test can be done at 9 weeks from conception (this means you will be in your 11th week of pregnancy, starting from the first day of your last menstrual period). The cost of our non invasive prenatal test in Thailand is THB59,600 + 7% VAT.

8 minutes ago, jayci said:

How does a non invasive prenatal test work?
At 59600 + 7% would be cheaper to flick her 5k a month until postnatal then do test in home country

Sent from my Le X820 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

this is very good advice. i was in this position and was advised there may be some risk associated with collecting DNA from the womb. it is only 13000thb to do it at birth. first thing is to make sure she is pregnant first. common scam in thailand to get some urine from a pregnant friend to fake a pregnancy to scam cash from a john.

4 hours ago, jayci said:

How does a non invasive prenatal test work?
At 59600 + 7% would be cheaper to flick her 5k a month until postnatal then do test in home country

5000. Baht a month? Have you lost your mind mate? She's looking for a lump sum right now and is offended by the thought of a DNA test of any sort. Her word should be enough. "you only man not use condom".God Bless You and OO.

3 hours ago, jayci said:

Last thing you want on your conscious is complications from prenatal test.

The test being discussed is non-invasive. A, it seems, complicated process of isolating the cells from the developing fetus which are in the mother's blood and comparing them to the possible father. A simple blood draw. I never knew such a thing was possible but there it is on google, for a price. Trust becomes the issue along with money. God Bless You and OO.

7 minutes ago, smotherb said:

It seems another cliche is called for; if you backed into a buzz-saw, how would you know which tooth cut you?

This is no joking matter..

Man meets woman on Beach road in Pattaya.

Man takes her back to his suite on Soi Bouikow.

The couple has unprotected sexual intercourse.

The woman returns six weeks later claiming she's pregnant and he fathered the unborn child.

The DNA test, so far, is being refused as she will lose face and he was the only guy who didn't use a condom. 

God Bless the Children born in these relationships. OO.

Why are you paying money before birth anyway? She may have a miscarriage or any number of things. Wait until its born and then have a DNA done, its still either going to be yours or not in 9 months time. Its not a car, your not obligated to pay a deposit on it.

2 minutes ago, BruceMangosteen said:

The woman returns six weeks later claiming she's pregnant and he fathered the unborn child.

The DNA test, so far, is being refused as she will lose face and he was the only guy who didn't use a condom. 

“Man meets woman on Beach road in Pattaya . . . The couple has unprotected sexual intercourse . . .”

Joking about this is the kinder of the two options.

7 minutes ago, Panda13 said:

Why are you paying money before birth anyway? She may have a miscarriage or any number of things. Wait until its born and then have a DNA done, its still either going to be yours or not in 9 months time. Its not a car, your not obligated to pay a deposit on it.

To repeat myself, I do not want to debate abortion on this forum. Some members simply aren't mature enough for such a debate/discussion. God Bless You Mate and OO.

8 minutes ago, smotherb said:

“Man meets woman on Beach road in Pattaya . . . The couple has unprotected sexual intercourse . . .”

Joking about this is the kinder of the two options.

Sorry to break the news to you, but this goes on each and every day, night and day, all night and all day. The myth of condom use is yet another subject most likely too difficult for members here to have an intelligent mature discussion about. God Bless You and OO.

If it was a short-time, one-off encounter how on earth did she manage to track down the client she thought was responsible? Sensible punters don't give their contact details to prostitutes.

To repeat myself, I do not want to debate abortion on this forum. Some members simply aren't mature enough for such a debate/discussion. God Bless You Mate and OO.

Nobody mentioned abortion, what are you on about? Do you not know the difference between a miscarriage and abortion? Perhaps you should google pregnancy problems and find out. No birth is a foregone conclusion to pregnancy. What are you 12 ?

18 minutes ago, BruceMangosteen said:

Sorry to break the news to you, but this goes on each and every day, night and day, all night and all day. The myth of condom use is yet another subject most likely too difficult for members here to have an intelligent mature discussion about. God Bless You and OO.

You are breaking no news to me. I am not as concerned about condom use as the source of the receptacle.

25 minutes ago, BruceMangosteen said:

The poster has not advocated abortion. What is your immature issue with abortion?

I always wanted to use this expression. 

The OP just gave me the chance. 

"You can't make this stuff up". 

God bless and patronizing prostitutes .... hmmm. 

I can imagine a man in this situation wanting to know if the child is his before abortion become too late.   Then she can have other choices to pursue if it's not his.  He sounds like he would man up if needed.    

I thought testing an unborn for DNA and  birth defects needed invasive but it sounds like technology has changed.  

Suggesting to wait to know could mean a fatherless baby is born.    

I knew a gal in college who had a wild summer and sought refuge in a recent BF but he called her bluff and she ended up getting an abortion.  Later this friend was warned  this gal had a new man for the summer. 

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

I can imagine a man in this situation wanting to know if the child is his before abortion become too late.   Then she can have other choices to pursue if it's not his.  He sounds like he would man up if needed.    

I thought testing an unborn for DNA and  birth defects needed invasive but it sounds like technology has changed.  

Suggesting to wait to know could mean a fatherless baby is born.    

I knew a gal in college who had a wild summer and sought refuge in a recent BF but he called her bluff and she ended up getting an abortion.  Later this friend was warned  this gal had a new man for the summer. 

Thanks for explaining things to this bunch, better than I can. If the developing unborn is in fact my responsibility, abortion would be my choice. This difficult decision of course is ultimately the mothers. Such a discussion is almost impossible to have here as the very childlike replies have already begun to appear. God Bless You and OO.

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

The poster has not advocated abortion. What is your immature issue with abortion?

The poster, as you most certainly read, has launched into personal attacks and labeling. I'm not sure what your inquiry is exactly? God Bless You and OO.

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If it was a short-time, one-off encounter how on earth did she manage to track down the client she thought was responsible? Sensible punters don't give their contact details to prostitutes.

Sensible? Anyhow, as made clear, the interlude was in my suite, where I live. This again quite common in Pattaya. Not all of the guys have live in girlfriends or wives, and go to "love hotels". God Bless You and OO.

12 hours ago, smotherb said:

It seems another cliche is called for; if you backed into a buzz-saw, how would you know which tooth cut you?

having never back into a buzz saw i wouldn't know but at a guess i would say all of them:smile:

Did you ask all the other guys who she had sex with if they used a condom?  No, she's telling you this.  She's refusing to take a DNA test because - <deleted>? - she will 'lose face'.

Please wait a moment while I pick myself up off the floor from laughing.  If she can play at being a idiot then so can you.  Tell her that you will not consider anything until you personally interview all the other guys who f***** her to check on the facts.

Not trying to be nasty to you, but starting thinking with your large head. If you get to the point where you have a paternity test AND it is positive, then you can consider your responsibilities.

Seems to me it would be much easier to f*** post-op ladyboys :)

Edited by simon43