Wanted Red Bull heir has left Singapore after abandoning private jet

6 minutes ago, Adeeos said:

Yes,, 

1, Under the influence of cocain 

2, under the influence of alcohol, (over the legal limit)

3, excessive speed

4, failure to stop, provide aid, in an accident involving death

and I think several other charges, I don't remember,,,, (I know it's only been 5 years)

It was also reported in the very 1st accounts, that the police that initially showed up at the home he drove to, were willing, (for a fee), they could claim a house worker could take the blame of driving, so they obviously KNEW he was in way deep trouble, (they were later reprimanded, charged, etc with this I believe)

Yes,, yes,, he's a mear, "victim" of an, incident/accident, not of his doing, In no way was he responsible... 

Good response Adeeos. 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simply ridiculous. Everybody knows that you can buy a recommended passport if you invest "some" money in a country. If it is NZ or Malta, if UK or Hungary. There are always ways. How stupid are Thai authorities? If he doesn't want to be arrested he will manage that. And....don't forget, he will get advice. Thaksin is laughing all the time......when watching this incompetent bunch of soldiers.

48 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

So they had someone watching over the private jet,  No.

It landed in Singapore and he disappeared.  Right.

If they were watching the jet, would they have waved to it as it left the runway in Thailand?

it is interesting to read everyone's comments. i can see maybe one of you truly understand what having billions of dollars is like. my ex-father in law had $100 million dollars. We flew everywhere in a private jet. there is no security to pass if the flight is domestic. you drive right up to the jet in a limo and climb the stairs and 5 minutes later you are in the air.

boss has no personal assets in his name to seize.

all he has to do is get a passport in a different name, go to a different country, lay low and not leave until 2027. He can party and have a normal life.

i am surprised about this latest development. maybe he thought it would never happen.

1 hour ago, DrPhibes said:

citizenship-investment.jpg

But. .....this doesn't tell the full story.

In at least some of those countries, the $$ are intended to be an investment in a legitimate company, and the company operated as such, employ people, pay tax, etc. Even then, I suspect there would be a time to serve before the PP is issued.

It's not as simple as wandering in with a bucket full of $$ and trading it for a PP.

He would still be limited in the countries to which he could travel though.

Edited by F4UCorsair

They are revoking his passport as quickly as possible hey ?Just waiting to make sure he has got away first They are probly still counting the money he gave them to let him out of the country

16 hours ago, shady86 said:

I'm pretty sure he could get a passport easily with his wealth

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Citizenship is available for $100k  in many poor countries or in exchange for a property purchase /investment 

28 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

it is interesting to read everyone's comments. i can see maybe one of you truly understand what having billions of dollars is like. my ex-father in law had $100 million dollars. We flew everywhere in a private jet. there is no security to pass if the flight is domestic. you drive right up to the jet in a limo and climb the stairs and 5 minutes later you are in the air.

boss has no personal assets in his name to seize.

all he has to do is get a passport in a different name, go to a different country, lay low and not leave until 2027. He can party and have a normal life.

i am surprised about this latest development. maybe he thought it would never happen.

Gee i would of hung onto my ex wife if she was that rich. Sometimes the pain is worth the gain dont you think?

In at least some of those countries, the $$ are intended to be an investment in a legitimate company, and the company operated as such, employ people, pay tax, etc. Even then, I suspect there would be a time to serve before the PP is issued.

Most countries which offer these "investment" schemes have third-party workarounds. I know the EB5 visa program in the U.S. ($500,000 bumping to $1,000,000 soon) is greatly abused; and buying some real estate can be qualifying.

Time qualification is in the far-right column.

I would imagine there are some countries where a sliding scale of "investment" can result in instant citizenship and a passport. Of course said passport may not be useful without visas? And as those countries change management/ownership (Venezuela, Ecuador, Montenegro, etc.) one might get hit up for a renewal fee?

44 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

I heard a rumour that F1 is dumping Red Bull because they do not want to be associated with this shenanigans.

I would hazard a guess that of all the global high profile sports, F1 is the one where money well and truly talks. I really don't think anyone involved in F1 would have the principles or the fortitude to uphold them to dump such a big investor in the game.

15 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

000005189_11_jpg.jpg_MAXI.jpg
Cause I'm leaving without my jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again,

It is clear he left the plane because he does not want the authorities to know where he is running to . The has been well orchestrated and he had been advised what he needed to do to avoid detection

I hope the tables have turned and now he feels the pressure of public scorn he has solicited because of his actions  .

However until he is arrested  the Thai public will see the situation as a failure of the Thai judicial system 

My guess is he has another passport from a 3rd country God knows he can afford one as Thaksin bought one as  well

This has made  very interesting soap opera  Coming to a theatre near you 

16 hours ago, scorecard said:

I guess that means the Singapore police can confirm he was stamped out of Singapore.

If it was at Changi airport then there should be a record of what flight he was booked on and what flight he actually boarded (if any)

If it was a boat port then at least the country destination should be on the Singapore records. But given ths history of this character how long will it take for the RTP to do some follow up work?

My guess 3 to 4 years. 

If he left by boat he probably has gone to Indonesia it is the closest. Maybe Batam

The little sh*t has had five years to plan his disappearance. Perhaps he was arrogant enough to suppose that his wealth and connections would protect him indefinitely, but you would expect that he'd have had the wherewithal to vanish for at least long enough for the latest furore to die down, and for the Thai justice system to lose its zeal again - as it undoubtedly will - if "Boy" has gone to ground and cannot be found.

18 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

Looks like the world is getting smaller for "Boss". Revoke his passport and he cannot go anywhere apart from expelled back to Thailand.

Maybe he should ask Julian if he got any space in the Ecuador Embassy.

'Boss' and Julian Assange, opposite ends of the 'ethics' spectrum I reckon!

"The Thai authorities will gohok to all the sheep with low IQ's into thinking they are actually attempting to do their jobs and bring him back, while back in the real World they will be frantically looking for ways to appease this little runt and his family."

I think everyone, low IQ or not, know the score but everyone just sits around pretending that the police are trying to do their job. That's the daftest thing, we know they arent going to get him back, the police know that we know but no one is going to do a damn thing. Because it all boils down to money, just like everything else does.

"The case is being closely watched in Thailand where it has fuelled complaints that the justice system favours the rich and famous, allowing them to break the law with impunity."

That sums up the system succinctly. 76 million 'little people' complaining about the injustice will accomplish - nothing.  

"Having his passport revoked will pressure Vorayuth to travel back to Thailand, as no country would allow him to enter without it," 

Passports can be purchased, and if this kid doesn't have two or three extras issued from off-shore tax-havens in the Caribbean or elsewhere, I'd be really surprised.  Revoking his Thai passport will probably elicit a few giggles.  Closing him off from his assets?  Ahhh, never happen.  Dubai will welcome him with open arms, as will many other countries who cater to the rich and untouchable.

17 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Pretty much true, but when one has a private jet, I would suspect there are many airfields one can land at and the local immigration or passport control would be minimal to non existent.  But still, it would keep him off the major airways and should be done

Not correct. The majority of countries have strict control over their airspace and if a reply is not forthcoming from an aircraft to and air traffic controller it can be intercepted by airforce jets and if it does not obey instructions is in danger of being shot out of the sky. The only way aircraft can escape detection is to fly at very low and dangerous altitudes, below 500ft, and even this is not always successful ay escaping detection.

1 minute ago, tigermoth said:

Not correct. The majority of countries have strict control over their airspace and if a reply is not forthcoming from an aircraft to and air traffic controller it can be intercepted by airforce jets and if it does not obey instructions is in danger of being shot out of the sky. The only way aircraft can escape detection is to fly at very low and dangerous altitudes, below 500ft, and even this is not always successful ay escaping detection.

<Pilot's who have flow for Air America> "Ha ha ha ha ha!"  

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

If they were watching the jet, would they have waved to it as it left the runway in Thailand?

After a big backhander and a can of Red-bull l wouldn't be surprised in the least. :biggrin:

15 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

I'm curious, with all the money they have, couldn't they close the case by paying the family of the victim, as it is usually done?

they DID pay the family, approx $100k (3 mil baht)

and plenty of others have been paid too, evidently :saai:

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

All I can say is it's lucky he wasn't caught picking mushrooms... he be doing hard time already breaking rocks somewhere !

Or picking a few leaves off a kratom tree.  Possession and use!  He'd be incarcerated with the other 70% of the Thai prison population who are locked away for the evil crime of wanting to feel good.