Woman in Korat radio mast protest says her 14 year old relative was raped by a cop

webfact

It is very unfortunate to go to these lengths to draw attention to such matters.

What always worries me having children here who are being raised in both Thailand and North America, is in Canada she is taught to reach out to the police for help as needed. Then teaching them to avoid the police here in Thailand. 

23 hours ago, tomwct said:

Another quality RTP officer being charged for rape. I guess the victims family didn't accept the 3,0000 THB.

he could have got his end away alot cheaper than that in pattaya brainless baffoon 

On 5/5/2017 at 10:04 AM, webfact said:

Despite the alleged offence happening a year ago little has been resolved. The public prosecutor decided there was no case to answer while the police are talking about financial compensation, reported Thai News Agency.

Cops talking about financial remuneration with no case hmm interesting. 

17 hours ago, mok199 said:

i wont waste time anymore trying to figure out which thai cop is good and which is not...to me they are all disgusting humans..hiding behind a uniform

I must say I agree but an impressive looking lot never the less. They have a West World look about them. 

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 3:45 PM, cyberfarang said:

Sadly I doubt this woman has any chance of receiving justice, as the police and those is higher authority in most cases are above the laws here. If she knows the name of the officer concerned and makes it public, she will probably go to prison for defamation, especially if she has no proof.

Even if this woman had money and could afford to hire a top lawyer, I bet the policeman would conveniently disappear. It`s a no win situation for victims of crime in Thailand.

If it were my daughter I would make sure the cop disappeared. I am sure many others would too.

Is this the new way of protesting in Thailand, climbing radio masts and towers and acting suicidal?   It happened a lot recently just to get some justice done .