Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

Surprised no-one got the manager.....you got pretty much every Chelsea guy but him! It was Conte in 16/17.

As to the number.....there are 38 games so a maximum number of 114 subs. Conte used every one of them!

2 hours ago, wilai said:

As to the number.....there are 38 games so a maximum number of 114 subs. Conte used every one of them!

Lol I got to the 190 as I thought the question was about this or last season, and did 38*5  ????

Never had guessed Conte and four years ago.

1 hour ago, wilai said:

OK Here's one. The 'Spuni' spray used by refs to ensure walls remain 10 yards away at free kicks  was first used in which Professional League? 

In a Brazilian Copa two decades ago.
I remember we friends were joking about a friend of us that was playing and has a beard, saying to him bring a razor the ref will bring foam. Very silly and it was not widely used until a few years later at bigger games.

8 hours ago, Metropolitian said:

In a Brazilian Copa two decades ago.
I remember we friends were joking about a friend of us that was playing and has a beard, saying to him bring a razor the ref will bring foam. Very silly and it was not widely used until a few years later at bigger games.

Yep. Well done mate...... First use was the Brazilian League in 2000/1 named (Copa Joao Havalange in homage to the League chairman and FIFA president). The inventor of 'Spuni' was also Brazilian and despite patenting the spray and getting court rulings in his favour......has still not been paid by the governing body! No surprise there!

Your go Metro.

10 minutes ago, champers said:

Correct.

He cropped up way back when I posed a question relating to Aussie cricketer/footballer Ellyse Perry. I remembered from then.

Anyway: Who is the only player to score in 2 European Championship Finals?

2 hours ago, wilai said:

He cropped up way back when I posed a question relating to Aussie cricketer/footballer Ellyse Perry. I remembered from then.

David Villa?

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Clue!