Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

Correct 3-2....."

Former Hammer Alvin Martin achieved quite a feat in 1986 when he scored a hat trick – against 3 different goalkeepers. He first scored past Newcastle goalkeeper Martin Thomas, who then came off at half time having been struggling with an injury coming in to the match. With no substitute goalkeeper, centre back Chris Hedworth went between the sticks and was beaten for Martin’s second before picking up an injury, at which point Geordie legend Peter Beardsley donned the gloves, being beaten for Martin’s third ".

• Like 1

Ok thanks for confirming. 

Ok here's my question.

Between them they have scored 105 international goals for there country and a total of 147 appearances combined for there country.

Who are they?

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Ok thanks for confirming. 

Ok here's my question.

Between them they have scored 105 international goals for there country and a total of 147 appearances combined for there country.

Who are they?

Toshack didnt get one. So the question still stands

3 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

ON double checking toshack is listed in wiki as gettin a medal  but looking at the team line ups actually he didnt play so, it dont count so the question still stands

Your question does not stand the question was clear.  John toshack may not have played in the final but he won a medal as he contributed. Your question was wrong plain and simple let's move on. Joey.

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Your question does not stand the question was clear.  John toshack may not have played in the final but he won a medal as he contributed. Your question was wrong plain and simple let's move on. Joey.

RC why are you such a pain in the arse

You aint got the question right so answer it or dont.

4 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Toshack didnt get one. So the question still stands

Very odd. It seems very unclear whether he did or did not receive a medal. As a result of fact checking the answer is joey Jones 

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Very odd. It seems very unclear whether he did or did not receive a medal. As a result of fact checking the answer is joey Jones 

World cup Medals i believe were awarded to members of the 66 wc squad but i dont reckon many would list them as they WON them given them is slightly diferent

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

You just cause arguements where ever you go though rc, what the fuc is up with you ? Get some help, dont burdun us  with your offloading your personality disorder its no fun.

Now now no bickering. Go and do some yoga and calm down.

Ok here's my question.

Between them they have scored 105 international goals for there country and a total of 147 appearances combined for there country

Name the 2 players.

Edited by Rc2702

58 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Ok here's my question.

Between them they have scored 105 international goals for there country and a total of 147 appearances combined for there country

Name the 2 players.

A bit vague. Brothers? Sisters?