Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

No...wrong track lads.

Here is Jamie's quote:

"I didn't score many goals in my career but this one lives in the memory. A sweeping move ended with a cross from the byline and me connecting with a firm header that flashed past the goalkeeper to set us on the way to a 2-0 win."

37 minutes ago, wilai said:

No...wrong track lads.

Here is Jamie's quote:

"I didn't score many goals in my career but this one lives in the memory. A sweeping move ended with a cross from the byline and me connecting with a firm header that flashed past the goalkeeper to set us on the way to a 2-0 win."

So it is actually football related and not personal at all?

5 hours ago, champers said:

I don't know any British TV series called cook or hill. The 3 correct answers have all been posted......but not together by the same poster.

Dont matter much .. but Cook report taggert.  and grange HILL

OK..... Times up as I 'm getting a kip before tonight's football. 3 minus 2 was closest so you can take over the questions mate.

Here's the answer, in his own words:

"Let me explain. To find the only time I can say I have surpassed Messi, we need to go back to December 8, 1993, in the Sardinian town of Pula, where England Under 16s had travelled to take on Italy'

"I didn't score many goals in my career but this one lives in the memory. A sweeping move ended with a cross from the byline and me connecting with a firm header that flashed past the goalkeeper to set us on the way to a 2-0 win.

"And who was the goalkeeper? None other than Gianluigi Buffon, who made his debut for Italy in that game. He has been keeping strikers at bay ever since. Messi has drawn three blanks against him, but he couldn't contain the young James Carragher!"

1 hour ago, wilai said:

OK..... Times up as I 'm getting a kip before tonight's football. 3 minus 2 was closest so you can take over the questions mate.

Here's the answer, in his own words:

"Let me explain. To find the only time I can say I have surpassed Messi, we need to go back to December 8, 1993, in the Sardinian town of Pula, where England Under 16s had travelled to take on Italy'

"I didn't score many goals in my career but this one lives in the memory. A sweeping move ended with a cross from the byline and me connecting with a firm header that flashed past the goalkeeper to set us on the way to a 2-0 win.

"And who was the goalkeeper? None other than Gianluigi Buffon, who made his debut for Italy in that game. He has been keeping strikers at bay ever since. Messi has drawn three blanks against him, but he couldn't contain the young James Carragher!"

Another softlad question. Haha real funny that. Someone rejuvenate the bloody thread.