Can my Thai gf fly to Sweden via Switzerland?

Should be no problem, both Sweden and Switzerland are in the Schengen region.

She will likely have to enter the Schengen region at Zurich as the flight to Sweden is effectively domestic, it's been a while since I made a similar trip but that time immigration was at the first Schengen airport.

Do verify the process with the airline to be safe.

If she's just connecting in Zurich, and remaining airside, it's not an issue as she won't be entering the country.

The Schengen visa rules require that an application should be made via the Consulate for the country that has jurisdiction for the main destination, if the applicant has no main destination then they should apply at the Consulate with jurisdiction for the entry point into Schengen. So in your girlfriends case she would be covered with her visa issued by the Swedish authorities, in the event she actually had to stop off en-route, which I suspect she won't be doing. 

Indeed the two mods are correct. There shoupd be no issue at all. A Schengen visa allow one to enter, travel

through and exit via any memberstate. Asking as the visa itself was applied for at the country of main objective (or that of first entry incase there is no clear main deatination) it's fine.

Well unless the visa has been issued with a territorial restriction, in which case the 'valid for' field at the top will include/exclude certain countries by code instead of the default 'Schengen states' line. Details in the Schengen sticky.