District chief trots out the same old epithets as yet another "sex clean up" of Pattaya goes through the motions

webfact

4 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

The district chief is so right. What this country need is more soapies , lots of warm water , lots pf soapsuds hence ..cleaner sex.

One swallow does not a bar girl make.  Sorry ...where did that come form.?

That was a disgusting comment. i suggest you now go to any massage parlour that is open and self flagellate yourself with the first 5ft 3, 38kilo masseur that you cum across.  

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

So Pattaya is no longer the Sex Capitol of the world; it will be know as 'The Raid Capitol of the World. Of course far too many will confuse raid with roid, can't hardly win. 

Raids just coz money for whiskey finished. Fill up pockets and in few weeks raids again. It always was like that and it never will change.

In Thailand every business owner have to pay the police, doesnt matter which field of work. Everybody knows that but most people dont talk about it.

Edited by FarangJon

Showtime again. They love to be on TV, err, television and in the social and print-online established media. Everyone knows nothing will change as long as the "authorities" are paid off.

I do however believe some aspects should be better regulated and laws enforced, but a concerted effort to shut down the "entertainment" industry in Thailand would be catastrophic for tourism, which is a huge part of the GDP.

I have said this before: most of the prostitution in Thailand is between Thai and Thai in Thai only establishments, not foreigners in go-go bars and discos.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2560 at 11:10 AM, geriatrickid said:

Actually I do. My initial specialty was public health solutions. I have read the reports as to the demographics and sociological characteristics of the sex trade in Thailand.  I have also seen my share of the data reports in respect to the infection rates. If it makes you feel better that there are no victims and that no one is hurt, go for it. It still doesn't change the reality.  

Your exchange of banter with a hooker doesn't qualify as reliable information. 

I have no desire to change the world. If you are cool with taking advantage of the disadvantaged, okie dokie.

Once again you expose yourself as having only academic knowledge, as opposed to real life knowledge of bargirls. I'm not ashamed to admit that I had a bargirl "girlfriend" for 8 years and another before her for 4 years. Does that constitute "exchange of banter"?

I think the data you read refers more to the Thai side than the farang scene, and I have no knowledge of that side of things. I can speak with some knowledge of the farang scene in Pattaya and to a lesser extent in Bkk though.

Only a fool would say that no harm ever fell to any bargirl in Pattaya, and some are in fact mentally challenged, but they would be a tiny fraction of the majority that pass through. I knew more mentally challenged people in "normal" jobs than ever I met in Pattaya's bars. Most of the girls were perfectly normal, well adjusted women that had been given the short end of the social stick, and chose to make a lot of money the easy way, rather than endless drudgery in the rice fields or building sites or sweat shops, which were their only alternatives, given lack of any qualifications.

As for your obvious bias regarding 'taking advantage", 555555555555555555555555

In many, many cases the bargirl is taking advantage of the punter. It's not as though sex is a trial- millions find sex to be a very enjoyable past time. No doubt you think that no bar girl could enjoy sex with a monger, but you could not be more wrong. The difference between bar girls and silly westerners, is that they think sex is a function, just like eating, while the silly westerner makes it something super special.

IMO, that is why millions of western men have flocked to Pattaya over the years, because in the west, women have got the deal sewn up, and only put out in return for commitment, while in Pattaya it is easily available. Were it as easily available back home, Pattaya would still be a small fishing village.

This whole "crackdown" in Pattaya is P me O. Without the bargirls ( and boys ) Pattaya would never have become anything, yet the authorities now treat them like dirt and undesirable. Shame on them. Pattaya was built on the backs ( or the fronts ) of bargirls, and they should be treasured, not scorned.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2560 at 11:10 AM, geriatrickid said:

Actually I do. My initial specialty was public health solutions. I have read the reports as to the demographics and sociological characteristics of the sex trade in Thailand.  I have also seen my share of the data reports in respect to the infection rates. If it makes you feel better that there are no victims and that no one is hurt, go for it. It still doesn't change the reality.  

Your exchange of banter with a hooker doesn't qualify as reliable information. 

I have no desire to change the world. If you are cool with taking advantage of the disadvantaged, okie dokie.

Re "the rates of infection". If any farang is stupid enough to have sex with a bargirl without using a condom, they deserve to get the clap. In fact, if they do so, they are probably mentally challenged.

Of course Pattaya is full of mentally challenged farangs that actually believe that after a one night tryst the lovely young thing loves them, and agree to send them large sums of money every month, so they don't have to work in the bar and "go with man".

:cheesy:

20 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Simple solution, cut off the electricity, BAN generators as noise polluters, cut off fresh water supply and they will close one by one.........anything less than a total destruction by fire and Walking Street will remain in business forever.  Look how long they have been "Closing Nana Plaza", litterally a couple years after it opened in 1986,  it's 2017 and Nana is still open I see.  In fact ten times bigger than back then.   

I was in Nana last week and far as I can see it will be closing simply because it's too expensive, the girls are too fat and some are ugly, too many ladyboys in all the "non ladyboy" gogos, and not enough customers.

Cowboy is far, far better and cheaper.

Pity. In the 90s Nana was fantastic. Then Purachai wasted it and it's never recovered. May he be condemned to an eternity of reincarnation as a brothel slave.

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Once again you expose yourself as having only academic knowledge, as opposed to real life knowledge of bargirls. I'm not ashamed to admit that I had a bargirl "girlfriend" for 8 years and another before her for 4 years. Does that constitute "exchange of banter"?

I think the data you read refers more to the Thai side than the farang scene, and I have no knowledge of that side of things. I can speak with some knowledge of the farang scene in Pattaya and to a lesser extent in Bkk though.

Only a fool would say that no harm ever fell to any bargirl in Pattaya, and some are in fact mentally challenged, but they would be a tiny fraction of the majority that pass through. I knew more mentally challenged people in "normal" jobs than ever I met in Pattaya's bars. Most of the girls were perfectly normal, well adjusted women that had been given the short end of the social stick, and chose to make a lot of money the easy way, rather than endless drudgery in the rice fields or building sites or sweat shops, which were their only alternatives, given lack of any qualifications.

As for your obvious bias regarding 'taking advantage", 555555555555555555555555

In many, many cases the bargirl is taking advantage of the punter. It's not as though sex is a trial- millions find sex to be a very enjoyable past time. No doubt you think that no bar girl could enjoy sex with a monger, but you could not be more wrong. The difference between bar girls and silly westerners, is that they think sex is a function, just like eating, while the silly westerner makes it something super special.

IMO, that is why millions of western men have flocked to Pattaya over the years, because in the west, women have got the deal sewn up, and only put out in return for commitment, while in Pattaya it is easily available. Were it as easily available back home, Pattaya would still be a small fishing village.

This whole "crackdown" in Pattaya is P me O. Without the bargirls ( and boys ) Pattaya would never have become anything, yet the authorities now treat them like dirt and undesirable. Shame on them. Pattaya was built on the backs ( or the fronts ) of bargirls, and they should be treasured, not scorned.

Great post. Your explanation of the bar girl being responsible for the growth of Pattaya is, without doubt very true.They should be treasued, but its very easy to forget and turn against them when there is a pious wind of change. The comment about why sex is so available here rather than the West is also very poignant. And the comment about, bar girls treating sex as a function, is something that some Westerners cannot come to terms with. They want to turn it into something special.

Its a fact, that bar girls will treat you like king for the duration of their being with you, and they do like it if you find them fun enough to want to see them again, but under normal circumstances, once the money is paid, and they are out the door, its rather like taking a dump. They dont look back into the pan and before they have finished counting your money, they dont even remember your name.

5 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Great post. Your explanation of the bar girl being responsible for the growth of Pattaya is, without doubt very true.They should be treasued, but its very easy to forget and turn against them when there is a pious wind of change. The comment about why sex is so available here rather than the West is also very poignant. And the comment about, bar girls treating sex as a function, is something that some Westerners cannot come to terms with. They want to turn it into something special.

Its a fact, that bar girls will treat you like king for the duration of their being with you, and they do like it if you find them fun enough to want to see them again, but under normal circumstances, once the money is paid, and they are out the door, its rather like taking a dump. They dont look back into the pan and before they have finished counting your money, they dont even remember your name.

LOL. I was going to use the "taking a dump" analogy, but thought no one would believe it that didn't know the scene. True though.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Re "the rates of infection". If any farang is stupid enough to have sex with a bargirl without using a condom, they deserve to get the clap. In fact, if they do so, they are probably mentally challenged.

Of course Pattaya is full of mentally challenged farangs that actually believe that after a one night tryst the lovely young thing loves them, and agree to send them large sums of money every month, so they don't have to work in the bar and "go with man".

:cheesy:

You are the guy that admits to having several bg girlfriends.  So, are you mentally challenged or just bitter?  You also keep referring to "westerners"  Who is that?  Most of the guys visiting the Gogo's and MP's and even more on Beach rd. now are from Asian countries.  Same in the spots in BKK.

Also, from my 18 months living here, bargirls are by far the least attractive of all the opportunities.  But, fat and 40 is not my thing.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

You are the guy that admits to having several bg girlfriends.  So, are you mentally challenged or just bitter?  You also keep referring to "westerners"  Who is that?  Most of the guys visiting the Gogo's and MP's and even more on Beach rd. now are from Asian countries.  Same in the spots in BKK.

Also, from my 18 months living here, bargirls are by far the least attractive of all the opportunities.  But, fat and 40 is not my thing.

No, no, and thrice no. It really works. If, after sex with a bar girl and no raincoat, all you have to do, is spin round 3 times, Kiss the gecko in your hotel room, on the lips, click your heels together 3 times and say, "we aint in Kansas no more Dorothy" and i assure you that you will remain clap free for at least 30 days. And as for the fat and forty thing, you wont be saying that when you are.:wink:

8 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

No, no, and thrice no. It really works. If, after sex with a bar girl and no raincoat, all you have to do, is spin round 3 times, Kiss the gecko in your hotel room, on the lips, click your heels together 3 times and say, "we aint in Kansas no more Dorothy" and i assure you that you will remain clap free for at least 30 days. And as for the fat and forty thing, you wont be saying that when you are.:wink:

haha.  I am 63 and not fat...

The raincoat topic is a whole nother issue and truly the biggest lie amongst mongers,  probably in the world.  Sorry to disappoint some people but the majority of the dudes and ladies don't use them.  I have found this to be the case in most of SEA.  Oh, but of course always glove up..

There was a walk through by a load of uniforms last night. No idea who. Ignored by everyone. Touts kept touting, naughty show touts kept showing pics of naughty show, walkers kept walking.

I don't get the oft stated desire by some to destroy W S. No one is forcing anyone to go there, Nothing naughty going on in public. There is more nudity on Thai tv than on WS.

It's just a great social event, every night, and everyone is enjoying themselves. It's even free- no cover charge, no entrance fee. That's a rarity in this world.

I think the reason is that the wowsers are so twisted that they can't see past the gogos and bars, and they hate that anyone would have fun. In their mind, they want Thailand to be a fun devoid zone, like the boring putitanical holes they come from.

Bah humbug to them.