Champion's League Final

jellydog

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

how is that possible? 

And what do you mean by that?  My local club is Norwegian but both British and Spanish football is very popular in Scandinavia. Yes you can support more than one team . 

On 11/05/2017 at 1:23 AM, StevieH said:

. plus seeing ronaldo in tears is always good value.

On 11/05/2017 at 4:14 AM, mrbojangles said:

Yeah for that alone, I'll be wanting Juve

pitiful comments from two (alleged) adults..............oh but he,s ex Man Utd...........now I understand :whistling:

On 11/05/2017 at 6:31 AM, champers said:

Last time he was in tears he ended up with a winners medal with Portugal.

no tears this time just a third Champions League winners medal.............what a player :clap2:

On 03/06/2017 at 8:19 PM, balo said:

What a game 2 x Ronaldo , top goal scorer in CL again , can't ask for more.    

Hala Madrid! 

Over 600 first class career goals and numpties still call him :thumbsup:

wrong as ever peter. got nothing to do with him being ex-man united. if he'd never played for united i'd still think he was a preening, self-obsessed, vain bellend.

not denying he's had an incredible career and scored a ludicrous amount of goals. i've just never enjoyed watching him do it. he's no fun.

7 hours ago, StevieH said:

not denying he's had an incredible career and scored a ludicrous amount of goals. i've just never enjoyed watching him do it. he's no fun.

Absolutely Stevie......,600 lucky career goals,one of the worlds most decorated and talented footballers but to our "friends" from the merseyside club that labelled one of their players "king kenny" Ronaldo,s no fun to watch........ your comment beggars belief :sad:

5 minutes ago, petermik said:

Absolutely Stevie......,600 lucky career goals,one of the worlds most decorated and talented footballers but to our "friends" from the merseyside club that labelled one of their players "king kenny" Ronaldo,s no fun to watch........ your comment beggars belief :sad:

only in your tiny mind peter.

6 minutes ago, petermik said:

That whole team is like a product of Simon Cowell, whereas Barcelona are more like Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett. I know which one I'd prefer to watch. You are obviously a One Direction fan :biggrin:

10 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

That whole team is like a product of Simon Cowell, whereas Barcelona are more like Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett. I know which one I'd prefer to watch. You are obviously a One Direction fan :biggrin:

Or 'Many Directions' as the little kid joked yesterday on Britain's got talent final.

I also cannot watch Pretty boy Ronaldo. I admit part of it will be down to his past, but he's not my kind of PERSON, way too showy, full of himself, so that i just don't enjoy watching him though i appreciate he is a talent. Now that lad Messi, he's a footballer!

I met Ronaldo once whilst shooting a Nike commercial. In fairness, I changed my mind about him as he seemed quite a nice bloke in person. However, when I see him on the pitch acting up with total love for himself, I forget about that day and can't help but want to see him in tears again. It's probably all part of the Ronaldo Show

On 05/06/2017 at 6:20 PM, mrbojangles said:

I met Ronaldo once whilst shooting a Nike commercial. In fairness, I changed my mind about him as he seemed quite a nice bloke in person. However, when I see him on the pitch acting up with total love for himself, I forget about that day and can't help but want to see him in tears again. It's probably all part of the Ronaldo Show

On a return flight back to blighty  from LOS several years ago (Abu Dhabi leg) I was sat across the aisle from Mike Summerbee and his missus (they were returning from a "goodwill jaunt" out there) I thought back to the time he played for City and what a dirty arrogant player he came across as (to us Reds of course)

We spoke of his playing days and close friendship with George Best,what a charming and very polite man he is.....totally different to his demeanour out on the field,I mentioned this to him and he just smiled and said that when the adrenaline kicks in you become someone else :thumbsup:

Nice fellow.....never judge a book by its cover I say.

8 hours ago, petermik said:

On a return flight back to blighty  from LOS several years ago (Abu Dhabi leg) I was sat across the aisle from Mike Summerbee and his missus (they were returning from a "goodwill jaunt" out there)

Does that mean you where all in the cheap seats or all in business. I hope the latter peter