Thaiexpattv

jonesthepost

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nongbar said:

The owners of ExpatTV / 365 have NOT been arrested so please stop these rumors.  They're a huge operation and would be all over the news by now,

Sports365.live is a huge organisation, and is still operational, as I'm right now watching the boxing Stipe miocic - junior dos santos on Sports365.live.

365 Sport and expat tv are just a bunch of crooks living in a condo off Sukhumvit.

Don't get confused between the two.

And before I forget it. Sports365.live is Free and available in Kodi

http://www.sport365.live/en/home

365.JPG.0bafca0ec86c40d5d3104c500aa2b5cb.JPG365-2.JPG.0e1b346ff11103e83a694dbd2cd6f4b7.JPG365-3.JPG.270f6fb1bc40473f2c5e5dbaac2593d6.JPG

And now Aussie rules FREE on Sports365.live on my Kodi.

Don't forget to pay 365Sports for getting nothing.

365-4.JPG.accf3f04df79848b76c0ac0d42c7d4a2.JPG

Edited by janclaes47

1 hour ago, tugman said:

Sorry once again but where do i find the link ?

Once you sign up on there web site and sign in to your account it will be there it says download player

Edited by jeab1980

Glory Be: ThaiExPat now showing 45 channels, including BBC2.

The channels formerly named "Select ..." are not there.

cheers, o:37;

Just need to clear up the dross from the bottom half of the channel listing and we'll be good to go.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

17 minutes ago, JaseTheBass said:

Just need to clear up the dross from the bottom half of the channel listing and we'll be good to go.

Yeah I've got 45 channels back but still lacking the Sky Movies Channels. No dross on screen but the scheduling when I toggle back a few days to view a program isn't working properly yet.

And guys how is your 365Sport going?

Here it still plays perfect, but it's the legal Sports365.Live site which is free, not the crooked 365Sports site for which you pay and get nothing.

Watching the rugby right now.

365.JPG.577818fe0e9d59a6e03e4a0525523e7f.JPG365-2.JPG.2dd70a87cb39d50e80aa2ab86c0d751d.JPG365-3.JPG.b8729c8c08b82625787c2ebf8cf6e458.JPG365-4.JPG.8ca788232915db26d83bdca5c12b45c6.JPG

3 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

And guys how is your 365Sport going?

Here it still plays perfect, but it's the legal Sports365.Live site which is free, not the crooked 365Sports site for which you pay and get nothing.

Watching the rugby right now.

365.JPG.577818fe0e9d59a6e03e4a0525523e7f.JPG365-2.JPG.2dd70a87cb39d50e80aa2ab86c0d751d.JPG365-3.JPG.b8729c8c08b82625787c2ebf8cf6e458.JPG365-4.JPG.8ca788232915db26d83bdca5c12b45c6.JPG

I'm sure we are all very happy for you, but how does your post help other members?

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

I'm sure we are all very happy for you, but how does your post help other members?

Pretty easy, they should stop paying to those crooked organizations, and get off their lazy a**e and explore the free options that are available to everyone.

I posted the link to the website already, so that is where you watch it for free as well.

Edited by janclaes47

3 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Pretty easy, they should stop paying to those crooked organizations, and get off their lazy a**e and explore the free options that are available to everyone.

I posted the link to the website already, so that is where you watch it for free as well.

Good for you enjoy it. Crooked organisation lol, whilst you watch it on an ilegal 3rd party app on Kodi. Pot kettle black comes to mind.

Edited by jeab1980

1 hour ago, jeab1980 said:

Good for you enjoy it. Crooked organisation lol, whilst you watch it on an ilegal 3rd party app on Kodi. Pot kettle black comes to mind.

Sports365.live is a free source and accessible to everyone in the world through their website.

Where is the 365Sports website?

The addon on Kodi may be considered illegal, but when it goes offline I have lost nothing because I didn't pay for it, and I just move on to the next one.

Hence there will not be a 18+ page thread why someone ran of with my money the addon stopped working

But I can understand your sour grapes, claiming you know the system and stating Thai expat TV and 365Sport are legal entities (lo), but losing a few months of subscription money to them.

Edited by janclaes47

Sports365.live is a free source and accessible to everyone in the world through their website.

The addon on Kodi may be considered illegal, but when it goes offline I have lost nothing because I didn't pay for it, and I just move on to the next one.

Hence there will not be a 18+ page thread why someone ran of with my money the addon stopped working

But I can understand your sour grapes, claiming you know the system and stating Thai expat TV and 365Sport are legal entities (lo), but losing a few months of subscription money to them.

What's the catch-up service like on sports365.live?

Guys, I think we all know about Kodi and it's add-ons (legal and otherwise).

Some choose to spend time making it work for free, good on them, others just want to watch the content and are prepared to pay someone else to do the work.

Let's bring this part of the discussion to a close shall we.

Any further "this free service is better than those crooks" posts may vanish into the ether without warning or notice. Any members who persist may also disappear into the ether.

2 hours ago, JaseTheBass said:

Agree - about removal of the dross. More 4 and NHK still missing from Standard UK Package. Maybe the "dross" is compensatory for a short time for the day+ when the service was down. Still, moving in the right direction. 

"The subject being discussed is ThaiExpatTV. " . but still we want details from 365sport.tv
who seems to be same team that ThaiExpattv,
Its complete down just now - wich is bad bec. this was the absolute best Sport option in Thailand.
Confusing
Somebody discuss 365sport-live -- but thats another provider

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

Who losses money not i kidy wink you really need to get your facts straight before posting.. You comented on the owners of thaitv saying they were crooks. Whilst telling anyone who might listen that your watching the same through an ilegal app. So please get of your ever so high perch and trot on.

Edited by jeab1980

Just now, jeab1980 said:

Who losses money not i kidfy wink. You comented on the owners of thaitv saying they were crooks. Whilst telling anyone who might listen thst your watching the same through an ilegal app. So please get of your ever so high perch and trot on.

A crook is someone who charges for a service, then doesn't deliver.

The sources I watch, and which are actually exactly the same sources, didn't charge me a dime

54 minutes ago, laban said:

CNN still missing- I have been enjoying AC360 since Trump in White House, it is entertaining

The channels are still moving around, I get CNN and Yesterday if I VPN to Singapore (49 channels) but only 45 channels if I don't (no CNN or Yesterday).

CNN still missing- I have been enjoying AC360 since Trump in White House, it is entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Me too. Anderson's eye rolling is great. One of the joys of having PulseTV is watching AC360/Don Lemon and then Hannity on Fox. Pure entertainment!

I'm about 6 months into a 1 year subscription to 365sport.tv which is now down the pan. Out of curiosity I checked my thaiexpattv account, which, unless I am very mistaken, expired some months ago, and it is working. Do you think it is possible that it is some kind of payback for losing the sports or am I bonkers?

8 minutes ago, Gotalaugh said:

I'm about 6 months into a 1 year subscription to 365sport.tv which is now down the pan. Out of curiosity I checked my thaiexpattv account, which, unless I am very mistaken, expired some months ago, and it is working. Do you think it is possible that it is some kind of payback for losing the sports or am I bonkers?

There's no free ride in this country. After True and CTH I am oblivious to financial pain.Maybe a little early to jump to conclusions ,only happened last Thursday !

43 minutes ago, Gotalaugh said:

Sadly bonkers ......