Ex-boxer admits he beat two-year-old stepson to death, Thai police say

webfact

Man admits he beat two-year-old stepson to death, police say
By The Nation

7f9140e2c8823409414317c5170cfcba-sld.jpe

UBON RATCHATHANI: -- A 24-year-old Thai man has admitted that he fatally beat his two-year-old stepson in Ubon Ratchathani province on May 6 because he was drunk and got angry at the boy’s constant crying, police say.

Provincial Police Region 3 deputy chief Pol Maj General Boonchan Nuansai said Jiran Pansuan, a former boxer, was arrested in Bangkok on Wednesday and taken to Nakhon Ratchasima for interrogation on Thursday.

Jiran told police that he was with the boy alone in their apartment when the boy slipped, fell and began crying.

He said he was sleepy after drinking with friends the previous night so he hit the baby in the stomach several times until the boy went silent and unconscious. 

Jiran took the boy to hospital claiming he had drowned but the toddler died from a ruptured liver, police say. The boy's bruised body led police to identify Jiran as the prime suspect and an arrest warrant was issued the following day.

Jiran said he was sorry for what he did and would become ordained as monk to make merits for the young victim.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30314898

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-11

Jiran said he was sorry for what he did and would become ordained as monk to make merits for the young victim.

You don't get to choose your own fate!
Ordain you as a monk?
More like banged up in a tiny cell for the rest of your miserable life.
If I was the judge I'd go for lethal injection.

He was drunk....alcohol rehab for 18 months and a promise he will resume his boxing career....

do you you really think he will get the death penalty or life in prison w/o parole?

you watch...will never hear the verdict but 8 years from now will hear about another crime upon his release.....

RIP little guy.

Did this so called parent not think to pick up the little guy and hug him or feed him?? Basic parenting, ohhh wait a minute, it's a yoyng thai male, so no chance of this. Pink helmet? Soon many pink helmets will ascend on you!

as I said, RIP Llittle Guy!!!

..yes RIP little guy, it is too bad you came into this world where your mother married looser husbands....you are in a better place, safe, happy, and at peace.

As for the POS step dad, death....

Edited by Rhys

the arrogance never ends''hes sorry and will join the monk hood to make merrit''..even after the childs death 'its all about me''...f*** ahole...he now trys to wiggle out of death penalty....

The fact he thinks he can go off and be a monk shows how little genuine remorse he has. He killed a toddler and tried to cover it up.

This is one of the few occasions when I would be happy to see a bunch of thugs turn up and kick the living sh1t out of him.

In one ordination into the monkhood that I attended, the elder monks shouted aggressively at the novice are you a criminal hiding from justice & are you human or an animal? This POS fails on both counts.  

Used the little n as a punching bag,all because he was drunk and wanted to sleep, 

I often wonder if these kind of people think,before they act,I guess not,it's all about

me.there is not enough punishment for him and others like them,that hurt and kill

children,death is too quick.

regards worgeordie

Unfortunately,  there are some individuals that are more reptilian than human. I once authorized search warrants in a infamous international homicide case in which a little boy was told he was going to meet Santa Claus. He was taken out and killed by the mothers boyfriend and his brother; allegedly at the mothers request. I wanted to cry when I saw the photos.   I never could nor will understand how anyone can hurt a child . No soul and no conscience. 

Animal!

Poor child.

Ya! He's a real man!

He should be put in a den full of very hungry lions with a massive photo of the poor child he beat to death, for him to see whilst he's being eaten alive.

Poor kid. This report sickens men...

How could any person, inflict any amount of harm on defences children or old people?!

He obviously, can not stand his ground against an adult or real man, so he takes out his viscous, demented, twisted mind on those that cannot fight back!

Disgusting!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

When adults beat on small defensless and helpless children, they are showing the world that they are cowards of the worst kind.

These lowlifes should be ashamed of themselves, but they do not have the intelligence to do even that.  This is another guy who

deserves lots of jail time  and a few beatings.

Geezer

Time to bring back some old deterrents, the current system is failing. When was the last time someone was drawn and quartered? This is a good candidate for a practice run.

I believe the last public beheading was in 1919....maybe time to reconsider for the many baby murdurers.

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app