Underage girls in Mae Hong Son prostitution ring identify officials

webfact

Underage girls in Mae Hong Son prostitution ring identify officials
By The Nation

278265285da850e4602c1cafa3e6762d.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- UNDERAGE victims in the Mae Hong Son forced prostitution ring have identified five officials from the Tambon Ban Mai Administrative Organisation in Nonthaburi’s Bang Yai district who allegedly bought sex services from them, a police source said on Friday.

The victims positively identified the five unnamed officials as customers who bought sex on September 22 last year. 

Police also have confiscated money transaction slips that show the accused officials wired money to the bank account of the victims as payment for their services, the source said.

As well as the Tambon Ban Mai officials, police say they will soon summon some Mae Hong Son provincial administrative organisation members in Pai district, the source added.

Earlier on Friday, Tambon Ban Mai Administrative Organisation president Wasu Phan-ngern insisted that nothing illegal happened during his group’s field trip to Mae Hong Son last September. He threatened to sue the Provincial Police Region 5 for summoning him and fellow officials as part of the probe into the forced prostitution ring.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30315017

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-12

No waiting, no delays, don't give them time to do a runner. You know who they are. Arrest them now and throw them in the jail where they belong.

And I am damned sure there will be more than five of them. Get them all.

21 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

The guilty parties are going to sue the police for defamation. Soooo typical.  "Yes, we're guilty, but we're gonna sue you for making us lose face." 

Thailand at its best, get arrested and file a counter claim for defamation.....what a circus ! :post-4641-1156693976:

39 minutes ago, webfact said:

show the accused officials wired money to the bank account of the victims as payment for their services

Surprised they have not followed that much touted cashless society directive of Thailand 4.0. Must be wishing they had used PromptPay now.

This investigation seems to be driven personally by PM Prayut.

If it is another of his micro-management "specials" it is a good one and I hope it works out better for him than the lottery tickets and footpaths.

http://www.asiaone.com/asia/thailands-teen-sex-ring-face-justice

From the above report:

"Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha has pledged to take action against every culprit in the latest teenage-prostitution scandal....."

"I will spare no one. I have already ordered relevant authorities to bring all wrongdoers to justice," Prayut said....."

Tough words. Let's see tough action.

Edited by Cadbury

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Earlier on Friday, Tambon Ban Mai Administrative Organisation president Wasu Phan-ngern insisted that nothing illegal happened during his group’s field trip to Mae Hong Son last September.

No book this man for giving false testimony.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

He threatened to sue the Provincial Police Region 5 for summoning him and fellow officials as part of the probe into the forced prostitution ring.

And then add that to the charges as well, i.e. trying to influence an official investigation by issuing threats.

These people need to learn.   

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

No waiting, no delays, don't give them time to do a runner. You know who they are. Arrest them now and throw them in the jail where they belong.

And I am damned sure there will be more than five of them. Get them all.

no they have a permanent address, so they will not be a flight risk and will be out on bail. no worries.

This story a few years old but it seems nothing has changed. The aged perverted grow older and drop out of the system and the new deviants enter the scene. And the only ones who seem to be able to afford such perversions are high profile government officials.

Worth a careful read. 

http://www.karenohern.com/blog/2015/4/behind-the-smiles

1. Do you think the "unnamed" officials will go to jail? I don't. Hope I'm wrong.

2. Who in the bleep wires money to pay for sex services?

It's probably all just a bit misunderstanding, wais all around, na krup.

3 hours ago, impulse said:

For 1,000 baht each, I'd bet I could get at least 3 of them to point at anyone I choose...

Yea, that's what happened. The girls are grassing them.

4 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

so you rape them and then sue them for defamation!

sick, sick, sick society

Right and wrong is something that's taught from a very early age. After that, you're left with people like this.

Bad people who know they're bad don't scare me. It's the bad people who think they're good who really disturb me. Especially the ones with money and power. 

"UNDERAGE victims in the Mae Hong Son forced prostitution ring have identified five officials..."

Now let's see if they show up in court, or show up anywhere at all, after their families are paid visits from some very scary men. These men have already lost face, so there is nothing else left to lose as far as they are concerned. 

It's not that they were accused for having sex with underage girls. It is that having sex with underage was deemed something to be ashamed about. As with almost everything here, it is about them, not about their victims and the damage they caused their victims to endure.

Edited by jaltsc

58 minutes ago, mark01 said:

Let's face it. EVERY high profit illegal activity in LOS is backed or involves one or more high ranking official.

They are the cancer eating away at the countries soul. Although politicians are dirty, the civil servants here are more dirty.

Something confusing in this report. How could the victims have bank accounts if they were underage ?

More likely the money was put in the pimps bank.

High time the guilty , once identified , should be named.