Massage shop in Pattaya offering more than your average massage

webfact

It's an increasing trend. Busting massage shops and gentlemen's clubs and bars that have a 'special' menu. Bar owners are nervous and some of the more savvy, Thai-owned and operated ones on Soi 6 have been advising customers that there's no short time rooms available on the premises.

Edited by NanLaew

The girls can't be Thai right?  a friend 'familiar with the matter' tells me it's very difficult to find a massage shop for a regular massage in Pattaya

Thais are such hypocrites why not leave these girls alone what harm do they do?  raid that place and ignore soi 6 and all the rest?  horrible 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

It's like when they pull you over and refuse to believe you weren't speeding, despite the fact they weren't using radar.

Were you actually pulled over?  

I have yet to see that ever happen in thailand.

What has two consenting adults sharing 'special services' got to do with anyone except the two people involved. And here we have several police, plus backup, charging a business with something that didn't actually happen but they said could happen. Amazing.

• Like 1

Lets not help the police with any of our own experiences and give those coppers more fuel to collect brown envelopes..........

I could tell a lot but don't want to make them think they are on the right track.......

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, watcharacters said:
2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

It's like when they pull you over and refuse to believe you weren't speeding, despite the fact they weren't using radar.

Were you actually pulled over?  

I have yet to see that ever happen in thailand.

A few years back I had a friend travelling the Motorway to Pattaya. He and another couple following them got waved over. Both cars stopped.......

When they arrived in Pattaya my friends wife asked their friend how much they paid, saying the my friend paid 200 baht. the other guys wife said "we didn't pay anything". she explained that the cop wanted money or they would get a ticket and have to go to the police station to pay it. She asked where the police station and was told in Banglamung (Pattaya)... She told the cop to go ahead and write the ticket that she lived just down the street from that Police Station. The cop got pissed not wanting to lose time writing the ticket so he told them to just go on and don't speed next time....         LOL............

During the time he would write the ticket he would miss-out on a 1000 baht..... don't you know........ TIT...........

• Sad 1

Wow...I would have never imagined. 555

When the money is needed desperately,  masseuses are forced to comply with happy ending requests to eat, pay rent, and support families.

If they get caught and can't earn a living, they leave which creates more problems for the owner.

Busting massage parlors for happy endings seems like a waste of time to me with all the violent crime in the world.

Besides, this is the land of smiles. There's no better way to get a happy smile than with a happy ending. 

• Like 1

greeted by the owner, 35 year old, who ushered them in to to choose from one of the nine lovely ladies that were available.

After discussing price and services available, the police felt that they had enough evidence to raid the business.

Obviously service and charges were discussed before the raid?

But why only this particular one???

I did not know that massage shops in Pattaya do not provide special services ?

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

There's a solution that is almost sure to work, when a Thai customer

comes in, don't offer the specials to him, just like years ago, when

massage parlors in BKK refused service to foreigners saying all foreigners has

AIDS.....

Now I know why Thai males are barred from entering Gogo Bars in Walking Street.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

. Police, however, did not believe the story and were convinced that illegal activity was taking place at the venue.

So Innuendo is the new Evidence.

And it's not even Circumstantial such as a "customer" wearing a condom, caught in the "act," etc.

But very consistent with Prayut's sense of law.

5 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

A massage shop with special services in Pattaya! I refuse to believe it.

Just another shop keeper who was withholding the appropriate tax from the boys in brown. I am sure they will have this sorted after a trip to the bank.

Hmmm. Wonder where the BIB go to relieve their stress.

28 minutes ago, bangkokairportlink said:

Who is the farang snitch who went there to work for the mibs ? What a low so life some foreigners have in this country.

Probably another massage parlour owner who decided to use the BiB as middlemen as a means of eliminating the competition. Whatever, they`re all working without licenses or work permits hiding behind Thai names, scum of the Earth and all deserve each other. One dodgy Farlang parlour down, only another 2000 to go.

5 hours ago, tomwct said:

They found a load of condoms and massage gels. The undercover agent had a happy ending.

where is it this shop i could do with going there , i cant find 1 single massage place that offers EXTRA services in pattaya , i went in one massage shop and it was full of police going upstairs with massage girls , the chief was there too ha ha happy ending for all