Massage shop in Pattaya offering more than your average massage

webfact

5 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I don't think this was a "soapie".

The "Soapy's" are the big fishbowl joints that are usually owned by politicians or Police. They'll never get busted and ANYTHING GOES in those places.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

Drop in the ocean.

1 parlour gets' rumbled, 500+ more to investigate.

Or has someone pulled "wool" over the eyes of the authorities ?

These raids are just for show to make it appear that they are doing something. They used to raid Panthip Plaza every once in a while for illegal software, but they would give advance warning. All the illegal vendors would be back in business the following day while the police would film the burning of a stack of CD's for foreign press consumption.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bander said:

Agree, BIB's in Pattaya (and other tourist citys) are running their own extortion business, what happen to "protect and serve" .

They protect and serve themselves and the people that matters. Guess who matters? The rich and powerful.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TimTang said:

These raids are just for show to make it appear that they are doing something. They used to raid Panthip Plaza every once in a while for illegal software, but they would give advance warning. All the illegal vendors would be back in business the following day while the police would film the burning of a stack of CD's for foreign press consumption.

Maybe someone should make an enormous list of 100's of massage parlours that offers extra services.

And add to this enormous list all the agogos that breach the rules. 

And further the size of this mega-enormous list add all the brothels saturating the entirety of Pattaya.

Let's see authorities in real action.

Does anyone, and media, any thing with any intelligence believe this is "real" and "believable" ? Apart from Thailand ?

Maybe someone should make an enormous list of 100's of massage parlours that offers extra services.
And add to this enormous list all the agogos that breach the rules. 
And further the size of this mega-enormous list add all the brothels saturating the entirety of Pattaya.
Let's see authorities in real action.
Does anyone, and media, any thing with any intelligence believe this is "real" and "believable" ? Apart from Thailand ?

It's just business as usual.

5 hours ago, Basil B said:

Yes, Pattaya is changing... long gone are the days when if you were alone in your hotel room you would get a knock on the door and asked if you wanted a lady for the night.

Years ago at a hotel in Chainat, the resident laundry lady did more than laundry.

---------------------------

" ...discussing price and services available ..."

The old Panyang Tong hotel in BKK used to have flat-rate prices.  It was located around a lot of government buildings. Short-time room, BJ & a lay for 90 Baht, which was $4.50 USD back then.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

Years ago at a hotel in Chainat, the resident laundry lady did more than laundry.

---------------------------

" ...discussing price and services available ..."

The old Panyang Tong hotel in BKK used to have flat-rate prices.  It was located around a lot of government buildings. Short-time room, BJ & a lay for 90 Baht, which was $4.50 USD back then.

How long ago was that? Was Thailand called Siam at the time?

Friend of mine, retired USN, wanted a legitimate Thai foot massage a few days ago. Hit a couple of nearby massage shops and both told him if he wasn't up for the full-service. happy ending type, they just weren't interested. I guess it's based on some sort of profit-loss business model structure? Business must be really bad when the low-price, loss-leader, 'purer' massages are no longer available.

16 hours ago, aslimversgwm said:

It really isn't news is it? Tut, tut, as I give myself a good slapping!

I think "a good slapping" is one of the available extras - no need to struggle trying to administer it yourself

9 hours ago, TimTang said:

The "Soapy's" are the big fishbowl joints that are usually owned by politicians or Police. They'll never get busted and ANYTHING GOES in those places.

Yeah, this wasn't a soapy. Some very high profile busts of soapies that were thought to be untouchable in Bkk in the past year though (Nataree...) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Friend of mine, retired USN, wanted a legitimate Thai foot massage a few days ago. Hit a couple of nearby massage shops and both told him if he wasn't up for the full-service. happy ending type, they just weren't interested. I guess it's based on some sort of profit-loss business model structure? Business must be really bad when the low-price, loss-leader, 'purer' massages are no longer available.

some people have a kink about getting their feet touched or washed he should have told them he got excited by it or maybe he really does get excited by it ?

3 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

some people have a kink about getting their feet touched or washed he should have told them he got excited by it or maybe he really does get excited by it ?

Neither.  He's just a regular Thailand visitor, one-time resident who wanted his old and tired feet massaged while lying on a sofa in the shop. He's been around the Thailand block long enough and knows where to get the proper full service.... and it aint in a plywood partitioned 'room' above a rub and tug shop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Neither.  He's just a regular Thailand visitor, one-time resident who wanted his old and tired feet massaged while lying on a sofa in the shop. He's been around the Thailand block long enough and knows where to get the proper full service.... and it aint in a plywood partitioned 'room' above a rub and tug shop.

he should go where he knows best then with being around abit 

30 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

this is news ? has to happen thousands of times times a day all over thailand

Can we get back to the Cell phone BITCH! WHEN ARE THE POLICE GOING TO TAKE THE PHONE BACK...talk about Amazing Thailand...

On 5/15/2017 at 5:59 AM, Laza 45 said:

Not a happy ending...

as old gomer would say .....golly  gee ....soooprizze  soooprizze 

Edited by mikiea

My Statement:

Well officer I was having an oil massage and was undressed to make it easier for the young and quite pretty masseuse, when she accidentally slipped on the some oil that spilt on the floor and landed on my protrude ance mouth first , which arose from the stimulation of the massage ' the ahem! young lady gave.'.