British shoplifting team rounded up after drone theft in Samui

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dabhand said:

There were two UK passports shown in the video.

I dont think you got the subtle hint. But you are correct I see, after looking more closely at the video.

10 minutes ago, sambum said:

So you know the families well?

Not at all... I'm just not politically correct :smile: 

On the other hand many time shoplifting being a hobby for the whole familly there is a good chance I'm not wrong.

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Are you saying as an English guy I should not have my eyes wide open.....?

Can you write that again in the Queen's English for the comprehension of those who aren't in the EDL?

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

And unfortunately for you 'normal (British) folks', these guys are not alone in the Bad-Name-Giving Club. For good measure, you'll need to add :

- The British hooligans who regularly go about and act violently in other countries, to show how much they love football and respect their home country where the words 'fair play' were invented,

- The British retired bar soldiers (about 90% of the Pattaya retired British population) who get drunk together and then shout racist and Thai bashing comments for everyone to hear,

- The British percentage of the population who voted for Brexit, showing the rest of the world just how insular, xenophobic, unintelligent and narrow minded they can be.

- Margaret Thatcher.

Let me add that there are also MANY good people in Britain, a country that produced a great number of geniuses (even if many of them were actually Irish), a country where good education exists, a country where manners, intelligence, wit, compassion, honesty and open_mindedness also exist.

Unfortunately the people who possess these qualities don't seem to favor destinations like Phuket, Pattaya ... or even Thailand as a whole, and they don't spend hours screaming bloody murder in football stadiums.

What's xenophobic about Brexit !

Four sarf London Ethnic Brits. Not a brain cell between them. Probably did a few minor break in's, or sold a load of drugs to get the money to come here.They obviously didnt have enough to occupy their simple minds, or the girls didn't want to know. Or maybe their drug dosh was running low. So they decided to knock over a shop, thinking that all the Thais are a stupid race.Big mistake boys. I hope as they are being processed, the cozzers check for drug offences committed by this little crew, back in the UK.

6 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

Not at all... I'm just not politically correct :smile: 

On the other hand many time shoplifting being a hobby for the whole familly there is a good chance I'm not wrong.

You're not any kind of correct! 

"many time (times?) shoplifting being a hobby for the whole familly" (family?) You're talking bullpoo without an ounce of evidence. Occasionally shoplifting runs in the family, but I would suggest that for the main part it is done by young adults wanting a bit more cash for their drugs, or drink, or latest phone.

They did this in hours of darkness which substantially increases the seriousness of the crime. Tried to bribe the BIB (obviously not enough) and I wonder if they have any other stolen stuff in their room. These boys are in the shit.

5 hours ago, TheLobster said:

These sort of guys are giving criminals a bad name

They give real British people a bad name.

I did not recognize a Brit between those 4 ?

If there was no picture it would confuse people ,witch is probably the purpose in Europe now.

If my dog is born in a horse stable,must i call him a horse ?( 4 horses attacked a sheep and killed it with their sharp theet .......confusing or not?)

Just call them as they are: African -Immigrants born in England , nothing wrong with those words.

8 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

These boys are in the shit.

Most places in the world they would be, here they are being held (are they even in jail?) by people who are even more corrupted than they could ever be! Thats going to come as a shock to them!

I wouldn't be surprised if a deal is struck!

TVF should have a section where they post a photo like the one leading this story then ask;

Where are these people from ?

What is it all about ?

Then at the end of the day reveal the full story. I don't think many would have matched the photo to the story title.

33 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

Can you write that again in the Queen's English for the comprehension of those who aren't in the EDL?

Thanks!

Are you saying you do not understand my post...?

39 minutes ago, sambum said:

You're not any kind of correct! 

"many time (times?) shoplifting being a hobby for the whole familly" (family?) You're talking bullpoo without an ounce of evidence. Occasionally shoplifting runs in the family, but I would suggest that for the main part it is done by young adults wanting a bit more cash for their drugs, or drink, or latest phone.

Did you know, his middle name is Fagin.

4 hours ago, Pdaz said:

Ashamed to be associated with scum like this every time the headlines say "Brits" 

So much for the benefits of multiculturalism. 

Don't feel bad...we Americans have to own up to Donald Trump....:laugh:

3 hours ago, SGD said:

Not exactly white Anglo Saxon British though are they ? 

2nd or 3rd generation immigrant scum who think the world owes them a living and that they can take instead of paying.

I'd be checking out their allegiance mullah related sympathisers as well.

Or just chuck them in jail for a decade or two.

So, you think no real native Brit would do such a thing?

Archived