British shoplifting team rounded up after drone theft in Samui

webfact

6 minutes ago, sambum said:

Same as some of the streets /areas in the inner cities of my wonderful homeland, "Great"  Britain! 

say  what you like about Thailand but i wished in the uk we run our immigration like Thailand. foreigners live in the uk 4 year and then get a uk passport.......joke

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Oh, always these Poms.

I suppose they want to have something in stock because after Brexit they will be poor. We probably will see this kind of behavior often in near future,

So I give hereby a warning: be careful with your wallet if you meet a Pom. He might be a victim of Brexit.....and try to get your fed well EU Wallet

And you are from....?

Since the emphasis of this thread has shifted to the colour of someone skin/appearance,, it's all the more interesting that some of the most vociferous are white skinned 'Brits' who have gone to Thailand to hook up with brown skinned girls.

The same people who complain about xenophobic Thais?

Since the emphasis of this thread has shifted to the colour of someone skin/appearance,, it's all the more interesting that some of the most vociferous are white skinned 'Brits' who have gone to Thailand to hook up with brown skinned girls.

The same people who complain about xenophobic Thais?

The Thais have the right idea. Thailand for the Thais .
Show you can support yourself financially before you can settle,
Ban foreigners from owning land.

Sent from my Grand using Tapatalk

Indeed  no respect  for any one  

no jail deport  and  stamp passport  no entry for life

there will Always be robbers hooligans and silly people that Always look for opportunity's to do things that is not in the law  i think many guess can do all in Thailand

It gives the farangs expats which are on the straight and narrow a very bad name 

these guys behave like this in the uk

i call them the governments babies

in the uk kids and teenagers do what they want

the uk government will not let parents disipline their own children

so the grow wild and totally rude, spoilt and evil

send them to saudi arabia and cut off their hands or throw them to a pack of bangkok soi dogs

This thread had been given some lattitude but due to the persistent remarks and need for almost constant Moderation you are now reminded of the following forum rule;

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Any further "Brit bashing" or troll remarks will be dealt with harshly.

7 minutes ago, agudbuk said:

The Thais have the right idea. Thailand for the Thais .
Show you can support yourself financially before you can settle,
Ban foreigners from owning land.

Sent from my Grand using Tapatalk

Too late. We've already sold the farm.

42 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Is it the British you have a downer on or just one country inparticular?  Either way, your comment is a typical uneducated perspective about something you obviously no nothing about.

After reading through this post, it appears that most tv members assume all British people are English.  So just so you all know: The UK consists of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.  The population of all 4 countries are British, as well as being European.  I'm English, and sometimes feel embarrased about the actions of my fellow countrymen, abroad.  But, some of you seem to have the perception that your native lands are somewhat above ridicule.  Take a closer look nearer home and then tell me all is well, and you are part of a superior race.  You are no different than anybody else.

The same for those of you who are automatically in Thai-Bashing-Mode as soon as you log-on.  Yes, there are some bad people in Thaland, but also a lot of good people.  Perhaps you would like to engage your grey matter before you post any sarcastic comments in future, and keep you comments relevant to the post.

2 hours ago, lucjoker said:

They give real British people a bad name.

I did not recognize a Brit between those 4 ?

If there was no picture it would confuse people ,witch is probably the purpose in Europe now.

If my dog is born in a horse stable,must i call him a horse ?( 4 horses attacked a sheep and killed it with their sharp theet .......confusing or not?)

Just call them as they are: African -Immigrants born in England , nothing wrong with those words.

If they were born in England then they aren't immigrants, are they Einstein.

They are "real British people" and if you don't recognize that then this simply serves to highlight that you don't get to decide.

8 minutes ago, TheLobster said:

I'm disgusted with the prejudices on display from some members posting on this forum.

They have been caught carrying out a criminal activity. It has also been reported in Thai media that they 'did a runner' from their expensive hotel after racking up quite a bill.... 

These guys have acted in fragrant disregard for the law...   regardless of race look into them a little deeper, if this means 'profile them' then do so, profile them as criminals, check into past crimes with the UK authorities, check their social media accounts...  check anything which may give them away as career criminals or a further threat to the safety of people in any country.... 

That is not prejudice - it is simply profiling criminals...  given the facial hair why not take the profiling a stage further and check religious beliefs ?? these guys have proven they think they are beyond the law... it would be smart for the authorities to check everything, thats not prejudice, its doing their job !

7 hours ago, transam said:

Yep, I am a true English chap....I speak cockney and look nothing like the "Brits" in the photos...

Same here. In Britain it`s known as cultural enrichment.  The mixing of many different religions,  races, and cultures is now what makes Britain great and the main reason I won`t be going back.

14 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Same here. In Britain it`s known as cultural enrichment.  The mixing of many different religions,  races, and cultures is now what makes Britain great and the main reason I won`t be going back.

With that attitude I'd be surprised if they let you go back. Light bulb moment for you then. I'll go to Asia where the same small minds can think the same as I do about Britain. Trading places was a great film btw.

Archived