Moving to new province

I moved from Pattaya to Bangkok.  Since I have been in Thailand ( 5 years ) I have COPIES of ==> ALL DOCUMENTS <== I have EVER given to Immigration in a file folder that I take every time, bought a 199Thb backpack to keep them stored.  In BKK, I rented a condo from the owners 'agent' . I asked about a TM-30...the agent had NO IDEA what I was talking about - had never rented to foreigner before, I called the owner and told him he needed to sign some documents the next night. Went to Immigration the next day ( Friday ), asked for ""help"" with ""documents"".  Very nice Officer gave me the documents and told me to see 'him' on Monday. Met owner that night, paperwork done. Monday came and I presented the following to 'him' at Immigration...

Owners Documents ( Originals, I had copies )

Copy of Lease

Copy of rent payment and condo security deposit I deposited in owners bank account

Passport

Copy of Passport homepage and opposite page.

Copy of Last """"Visa"""" - extension of stay

Copy of last 90 day report

Copy of Last Entry Stamp

Copy of TM6 Departure Card

Copy of 300Thb electric bill, found in new mailbox, Paid at 7-11

Copy of extension payment receipts

(NOTE: Depending on YOUR situation - why / what - you stay in Th for, documents needed DO vary, ASK for help at IMMIGRATION.)

7 minutes later I left the Immigration building!!

Always:

Know in ADVANCE what you ""might"" need - make a trip to a Immigration office and """ask for help"""

Carry a COPY of your Passport picture page ... Kodak store can make wallet size color copy and laminate under 100Thb

Do your 90 day report 5 days in advance of report date, have time to solve problems

Do your """" Retirement Visa"""" - extension of stay - 30 days in advance ( you loose no time ), have time to solve problems

• Like 2

I moved from Pattaya to Bangkok.  Since I have been in Thailand ( 5 years ) I have COPIES of ==> ALL DOCUMENTS  
Owners Documents ( Originals, I had copies )
Copy of Lease
Copy of rent payment and condo security deposit I deposited in owners bank account
Passport
Copy of Passport homepage and opposite page.
Copy of Last """"Visa"""" - extension of stay
Copy of last 90 day report
Copy of Last Entry Stamp
Copy of TM6 Departure Card
Copy of 300Thb electric bill, found in new mailbox, Paid at 7-11
Copy of extension payment receipts
(NOTE: Depending on YOUR situation - why / what - you stay in Th for, documents needed DO vary, ASK for help at IMMIGRATION.)
7 minutes later I left the Immigration building!!

Always:
Know in ADVANCE what you ""might"" need - make a trip to a Immigration office and """ask for help"""
Carry a COPY of your Passport picture page ... Kodak store can make wallet size color copy and laminate under 100Thb
Do your 90 day report 5 days in advance of report date, have time to solve problems
Do your """" Retirement Visa"""" - extension of stay - 30 days in advance ( you loose no time ), have time to solve problems

Very good advice, thanks.
I have the receipt from TM30 stapled in my passport but have never done a TM28/ moved residence before.
I usually go to immigration with more than I need , but that's okay [emoji4]

3 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Very good advice, thanks.
I have the receipt from TM30 stapled in my passport but have never done a TM28/ moved residence before.
I usually go to immigration with more than I need , but that's okay emoji4.png

Which province are you planning to relocate to?