Video: Shocking violence as spurned lover empties gun into ex at her work desk

webfact

1 minute ago, bsdthai said:

This is what happens in a peace loving country that lacks discipline, completely lawless and imoral. Thanks pm for this blessed peace we are now experiencing. Im certainly happier for it as is the family of this poor women im sure. 

Perhaps you do not understand the Thai mindset, attitude.....?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bsdthai said:

This is what happens in a peace loving country that lacks discipline, completely lawless and imoral. Thanks pm for this blessed peace we are now experiencing. Im certainly happier for it as is the family of this poor women im sure. 

Discipline,laws(respect for and enforcement)

Morals?

You hit it

2 hours ago, webfact said:

But police were soon on the trail of the assailant who fled the scene.

Sad state of affairs when you consider he had another woman on the string as well. RIP young lady. The above sentence sounds like a line right out of a movie and of course the perp under arrest picture. 

2 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Well if he confess, he will get 5 years only, sadly.

I just don't get it; your GF brakes up, why shoot her, who not just get on with your life?

Oh yes, this is a Thai male, lost face big time, nothing worse for them.

He certainly has now, he got arrested - that must be a lot of face lost. 

Just now, sgracer said:

come on!

the USA has as much, if not more shocking gun violence per capita as thailand

Well there's lying and then there's your statement :saai: 

From a coconuts article:

"Thailand had 7.48 violent gun deaths per 100,000 people in 2013.

That’s over twice the gun death rate in the US, which had 3.55 deaths per 100,000 people in the same year."

30 minutes ago, wirat69 said:

Oh  dunno 'bout that... I have 5 giks on my right arm, and on Sundays I have 10 giks 'cos I'm ambidextrous!!!

...and you hansum maaaaaan!

2 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

I just don't get it; your GF brakes up, why shoot her, who not just get on with your life?

The Thai version of Asian Face tethers on the psychotic. 

39 minutes ago, tropo said:

Horrific as it may be, that was not a coward's way of solving a problem. He's facing a lifetime in prison. A coward would have taken care of it anonymously.

It was simply the act of a brain dead nobody. 

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

IMO: With absolute evidence such as this there is only one resolution here: Death Penalty. 

This specimen simply needs to be removed from existence, by carrying out such a heinous crime he has proven he does not deserve to interact with humanity, he has proven that he should not be a burden on humanity and tax payers by keeping him fed, clothed and housed in a prison. Dispose of him. 

Agreed - the guy deserves nothing less. He is just an oxygen thief now.

To be honest, this is more of a cultural problem than aThai man problem, per se. Genetically, there are not much differences between them and you. It is mostly learned behaviour. This kind of behaviour also occurs in the West to some degree.

First, women are notorious for not knowing what to say and do. They either give you the silent-treatment (because saying that the decision is really a shallow, superficial decision would make them look bad,). And, in Thailand, that would be an even worse admission. So, I am not too sure how she handled it and what really took place. It is not hard to imagine what humans can do to hurt others. Have you seen any movies, lately, or TV?

Second, the man's actions and past are damning.

Third, the male and women egos are not bruised enough in this culture. We cannot possibly tell them they did not work hard enough at school (because the parents will come to see the teacher and demand the marks to be raised )? No one can complain for fear of retribution because early on no one made them face their actions. Schools could teach women and girls how to handle these situations humanly. Same for men, who should understand the whole show.

Even if the woman did not handle it properly, is a shallow, egomaniac herself (they usually like each other until they scratch the surface), no one deserves to be shot.Well, yes, some do, actually.

Edited by EnlightenedAtheist

Just now, dotpoom said:

I was wondering how long it would take to put this down to "Thainess".... didn't have to wait long, right from the getgo.

What rock have these posters been living under since they were born when they obviously think a "scorned" man in their own country would never shoot  a lady that rejected them.

Of course it happens in other countries.

I may be wrong,  but it seems the frequency of such events seems greater in Thailand. 

Edited by F4UCorsair

The little prick didn't have the decency to turn the gun on himself, as is often the end game in these scenarios.

Thailand still has lethal injection capital punishment, and murder is one of 35 crimes that qualify. Unfortunately, the last execution was in 2009, so this little turd will probably fester in Bang Kwang Central Prison for a very long time.

From what I've read and seen, Bang Kwang is apparently not a very pleasant experience ...... good.

He won't have to worry about having a girlfriend in Bang Kwang. Picking up the soap will be enough.

I quess I don't really understand lost of face. Embarrassing or something on you. Big deal I have done embarrassing things in the past. Just learn and move on. But here them take it to another level. No way would I shoot someone over a girl. That is just insane.and stinking thinking in my books.

I don't think.they think thru the end results and just act on impulse.

18 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

How come you can hear office noise, you hear somebody get greeted, yet no sound of gun shots are heard?

Selective sound and creative editing?

How do we know these days what is real or not?

Try to update your PC stuff....:coffee1:

17 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

How come you can hear office noise, you hear somebody get greeted, yet no sound of gun shots are heard?

Selective sound and creative editing?

How do we know these days what is real or not?

Because the clip is being shown on a monitor. Someone is pointing a camera or phone at the monitor and re-recording the incident, so the office noise is not coming from the CCTV clip. Is this explanation worth some brownie points?

3 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Well if he confess, he will get 5 years only, sadly.

Oh yes, this is a Thai male, lost face big time, nothing worse for them.

Oh please.

So angry violent spurned males are peculiar to thailand only???

Utter codswallop as you well know

Must hang him by the cock (and balls) to a tree with a rope and let it there until his useless amenities rot and make him fall, after this must be put in a jail for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

I was wondering how long it would take to put this down to "Thainess".... didn't have to wait long, right from the getgo.

What rock have these posters been living under since they were born when they obviously think a "scorned" man in their own country would never shoot  a lady that rejected them.

That would depend on the country one is from. Guns are not readily available in my country.

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Well yes if you look at premeditation...

So premeditated violence is peculiar to thai males???

Seriously ..you truly believe that men seriously injuring or killing their partners only happens in thailand??

Mighty fine set of blinkers you have mate.

A jealous man has killed his wife/ partner.

It's that common a crime that it is classified in most developed jurisdictions as a crime of passion.

Stupid/.irrational ...yes and I hope he is punished to the the fullest extent of the law.

Why are so many on here claiming only thais do this.

IIt is downright racist and utterly disrespectful to the country that has welcomed you and let you settle.