Phuket truck owner donates B20k towards Sophie Anderson’s funeral

rooster59

25 minutes ago, Goldieinkathu said:

Thanks for that.

A bit hard to see what happened in which order.

But one thing for sure:

How could someone write about "reckless driving" of the truck.

He drives straight on the right lane flowing with rest of traffic.

Obviously no good chance to use the left lane with slow cruising traffic.

AND: does the video show, that the truck driver couldn't even see the actual slide/fall of the bike and overruns the victim "only" with his trailer? (I don't bet on that, really hard to see from the video).

But sure the fall happened after the truck had passed the slow moving pickup.

before.jpg

after.jpg

Seems like the drawing vehicle didn't even touch the bike/victim.

So there is some reason to believe that the driver didn't even notice the accident (referring to "hit and run").

15 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Thanks for that.

A bit hard to see what happened in which order.

But one thing for sure:

How could someone write about "reckless driving" of the truck.

He drives straight on the right lane flowing with rest of traffic.

Obviously no good chance to use the left lane with slow cruising traffic.

AND: does the video show, that the truck driver couldn't even see the actual slide/fall of the bike and overruns the victim "only" with his trailer? (I don't bet on that, really hard to see from the video).

But sure the fall happened after the truck had passed the slow moving pickup.

before.jpg

after.jpg

Seems like the drawing vehicle didn't even touch the bike/victim.

So there is some reason to believe that the driver didn't even notice the accident (referring to "hit and run").

Been saying that from the first day that video was published.  Truck was just flowing along in outside land at the speed of the traffic in outside lane.  The bike fell after truck tractor unit had past. Trailer ran over the lady. A terrible accident.  If anyone to blame it's the bike driver for not being prepared to stop.

Edited by LivinginKata

13 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Why are poster writing about the truck driver while the report is about the truck owner?

And you can bet that the driver can not easily fork out 20k.

What video are you writing about?

Is there a CCTV about the accident?

(just too lazy to search through the threads)

I was more than surprised to read in a UK tabloid that Ms. Rose had spoken very critical about her boyfriend in the recent past.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pregnant-brit-blogger-killed-thailand-10431142

Mr. Glass' statements in the article taken together with his video leads me to think this woman was living with a sociopath. E.g. she has absolved him from the spirit world. 

This fellow seems more concerned with saving his own skin and being in the spotlight than grieving his loss. 

Again, not assigning blame for the accident but something not right about this bloke's reaction to the tragedy. 

Mentions nothing about his unborn child etc. It is only about what HE is going through. 

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yes weird its all about him self how things will be ok for him and if not he will get very good legal help?nothing much about the lost of his child and wife?seems he worry more about getting lots of clicks on his facebook page.

Never mind the legal help, he needs to get himself someone for good PR as it seems he's not doing a good job with these video's.

He did say on one video that he was going to stay off YouTube for a while, I think that would have been wise.

I started to watch his video thinking " let's see how the poor guy is holding up " !

Seems like like he's holding up just fine a little too fine if you ask me .

Soon into his video I lost all sympathy and found myself thinking that it was more of an update to his YouTube channel.

Don't think he did himself any favours at all, no mention whatsoever of his girlfriend or unborn child. ☹️