Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, JaseTheBass said:

Where's the 'Shot' Option?

When the investigations into the possible treasonous actions by the occupier of the White House and his clan prove to be true, personally, I think it's best that they live in disgrace and shame the rest of their lives.

While some others who will be thrown under the bus, will face prison.

Edited by iReason

There is no doubt they double check all darker shade people for weapons. As there are so few at the Mussolini style rallies, that's very easy to do. 

Yeah, but "Michael the black man" is easily as insane as the rest of the deplorables. I can't understand why they would allow him through the front doors.

The presence of Michael — variously known as Michael Symonette, Maurice Woodside and Mikael Israel — has inspired not only trending Twitter hashtags but a great deal of curiosity and Google searches. Internet sleuths find the man’s bizarre URL, an easily accessible gateway to his strange and checkered past.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/23/the-strange-story-of-that-blacks-for-trump-guy-standing-behind-potus-at-his-phoenix-rally/?utm_term=.81f2e6226f87

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 minutes ago, RobFord said:

And yet they allow this guy in.
IMG_0338.PNG

"allow this guy in"?

pfft.

It's too coincidental that he is at the inept one's rallies, while being perfectly situated for the camera. Behind the speaker.

The token "Black Man".

Some pick though... :laugh:

2 minutes ago, iReason said:

"allow this guy in"?

pfft.

It's too coincidental that he is at the inept one's rallies, while being perfectly situated for the camera. Behind the speaker.

The token "Black Man".

Troll

"This Guy" was a qualified candidate so basically,...you're wrong again!  555

"allow this guy in"?
pfft.
The token "Black Man".

He isn't the token black man. Read up on him, he's totally nuts. I wouldn't want to be in the same country as him, much less have him behind my back. Why would trumps security allow him into the building?

17 minutes ago, iReason said:

"allow this guy in"?

pfft.

The token "Black Man".

Sounds a tad bit racist to me. Shame...shame

2 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Sounds a tad bit racist to me. Shame...shame

Not racist. Reality. 45 gets a very low percentage of support from certain demographics. His weakest support is from African Americans, LGBT, Muslims, and Jews. He's also weak with Latinos but not as weak as he should be with them. So a black person at one of his Mussolino style white resentment rallies is most definitely a TOKEN. 

6 minutes ago, RobFord said:

He isn't the token black man. Read up on him, he's totally nuts. I wouldn't want to be in the same country as him, much less have him behind my back. Why would trumps security allow him into the building?

I've read about him. He's clearly nuts.

Which makes it all the more interesting.

"Why would trumps security allow him into the building?"

I say, because Donnie likes him.

The fervent token black "supporter".

How else does one account for his primo, camera friendly seating everytime?

:whistling:

trump may not be impeached, and if he is, he's replaced by Pence, who is no prize at all.

But it's worth noting in this very, very dark time in American history when a mentally bizarre clown got elected based on white resentment, that there are some bright spots still around providing some hope of getting through this.

Such as U.S. senators like Al Franken. 

The Washington Post

The New York Times

CNN

On the subject of why it might be better OFF not impeaching trump, even it becomes possible after the 2018 midterms. 

In any case, odds are if he exits before the end of his term, it's most likely to be about health than any other reason. Or perhaps faking bad health to give face to a resignation. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/04/opinion/pence-trump.html

‘Pence Would Be No Relief’

During his time as governor, Mr. Pence was the most divisive leader this state had ever seen. If he had not accepted Mr. Trump’s offer to be his running mate, he most likely would have lost a bid for a second term.

Make no mistake: Mike Pence is little different from his boss. He wears a smile on his face and his religion on his sleeve, but a President Pence would be no relief from what this nation is going through right now.

Edited by Jingthing

I've read about him. He's clearly nuts.

Which makes it all the more interesting.

"Why would trumps security allow him into the building?"

I say, because Donnie likes him.

The fervent token black "supporter".

How else does one account for his primo, camera friendly seating everytime?

:whistling:

So he's black and shows up with the right sign they allow him in?

The dumpster better watch his back because security isn't doing anything for him. Much as I loath the bastard and could care less if he has a jammer on the golf course, the last thing the US needs is .......

Let Mueller do his job.

27 minutes ago, iReason said:

When the investigations into the possible treasonous actions by the occupier of the White House and his clan prove to be true, personally, I think it's best that they live in disgrace and shame the rest of their lives.

While some others who will be thrown under the bus, will face prison.

Interesting comment...

Also, we initially saw the daughter and son-in-law always putting themselves in the viewfinder, always up front, and ready to comment.

Where are they now, seem to have dropped out of view? What happened?

I read yesterday that many people are asking if Ronald Regan's face would fit on what is left of Mount Rushmore. Clearly these enquiries are being made in a mad panic as the questioners must be concerned that Donald wants to put his own orange buffoon head in the remaining slot. Seriously Donald would want nothing more.

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

In any case, odds are if he exits before the end of his term, it's most likely to be about health than any other reason. Or perhaps faking bad health to give face to a resignation. 

And why not? He faked bad health to avoid the draft, he will always seek the cowards way out in the future. Clinton was 100% correct with one of the terms she used and she should never have apologised - despicables. 

10 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Absolutely agree with the poster who stated DJT will be in the Oval Office for 8 years.  Trump is a breath of fresh air in that stagnant fetid swamp of Washington DC.

And, he's just getting started! :smile:

Yawn.  I'm not sure which crystal ball you're looking into but cheer leading is a sign of desperation.  And your ignorance about the role of Washington at a time like this is telling.

Btw, the swamp moved from Trump Towers into the WH and brought with it nothing but alligators.

Edited by EvenSteven

I'm not sure which crystal ball you're looking into but cheer leading is a sign of desperation.  And you ignorance about the role of Washington at a time like this is telling.

Btw, the swamp moved from Trump Towers into the WH and brought with it nothing but alligators.

Anything is possible. With gerrymandering and the electoral college even a potus with only 35 percent base can still win. But if 45 even makes it to run for term 2 he will face a hard contest in the primary. Probably from Kasich.

59 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Interesting comment...

Also, we initially saw the daughter and son-in-law always putting themselves in the viewfinder, always up front, and ready to comment.

Where are they now, seem to have dropped out of view? What happened?

Further, 2 questions:

Are they deliberately distancing themselves from their 'your fired camera owner? father / FIL?

Or

Is DT pushing them away?

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Troll

"This Guy" was a qualified candidate so basically,...you're wrong again!  555

You got that right Boon Mee - as always.

Someone commented they didnt like your photo.

Maybe they will like my new one?

By the way - the (majority) answer on TV is ................... NO !!! (53.75%)

In the real world the answer is ............ (see my photo).

And if the Swamp somehow succeeded in getting a vote passed in Senate/Congress, then if Slick Willy can just ignore impeachment - 2 scoops Trump sure can too :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

You got that right Boon Mee - as always.

Someone commented they didnt like your photo.

Maybe they will like my new one?

By the way - the (majority) answer on TV is ................... NO !!! (53.75%)

In the real world the answer is ............ (see my photo).

And if the Swamp somehow succeeded in getting a vote passed in Senate/Congress, then if Slick Willy can just ignore impeachment - 2 scoops Trump sure can too :biggrin:

Clearly you don't understand the the impeachment process. Bill Clinton didn't ignore anything. The House impeached but the Senate didn't convict. But if the vote gets passed in the Senate/Congress as you put it, that means that Trump is convicted of the charge and removed from office. Short of him staging a coup, I don't see how he could ignore that. But perhaps you have an explanation?

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Troll

"This Guy" was a qualified candidate so basically,...you're wrong again!

:blink:

As usual, you're not following the thread.

Just dropping in willy nilly with pointless gibberish...

Or you would know what the reference was.

Wrong again indeed.

While embarrassing yourself again.

:coffee1:

I see some of the nasty trolls have returned.   The topic is about the possibility of resignation or impeachment of Trump.   It's not about Hillary, it's not about Bill.

Continued disruptions and deflections will earn suspensions.  

6 minutes ago, pegman said:

I think after agreeing to Nancy & Chuck's debt ceiling proposal today there is much impeachment talk among congressional Republicans tonight.

I have wondered what would happen if Donny John suddenly switched parties while in office. Wouldn't that make for a ratings spike! Maybe this is just a trial balloon or foreshadowing?

Edited by Silurian

3 hours ago, Silurian said:

I have wondered what would happen if Donny John suddenly switched parties while in office. Wouldn't that make for a ratings spike! Maybe this is just a trial balloon or foreshadowing?

He's not going to switch parties.

Not the clown potus that banned transgender people from the military, pumped up white supremacists, and nixed DACA.