Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Basically, trump is a troll. He trolls everybody! Fun for reality t.v. and twitter. IDIOTIC for the presidency. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/politics/trump-pelosi-schumer-deal/index.html

I don't!  not unless Pence is going with him.

A least Trump is entertaining and provides endless material for the late night comedians . On the other hand Pence................ 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Characters Who Tried to Make ‘Trump Tower Moscow’ a Reality

"It was a dream years in the making—and helped along the way by two New York real estate tycoons,

one of whom is considered the right-hand man of an oligarch linked to an infamous money laundering investigation."

"Naturally, this man is also considered a friend of Vladimir Putin."

"The two tycoons—Alex Sapir and Rotem Rosen—accompanied Donald Trump on his 2013 trip to Russia, where they reportedly tried to pull strings behind the scenes with to make Trump Tower Moscow a reality."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-characters-who-tried-to-make-trump-tower-moscow-a-reality

Edited by iReason

Trump's Two Nights of Parties in Moscow Echo Years Later

"Along with after-midnight partying, Trump’s visit provided him a chance to meet Russia’s financial elite."

"In one instance, he dined at the Nobu Moscow Japanese restaurant with more than a dozen Russian executives and business tycoons, including top executives of state-controlled Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest bank, which sponsored the pageant."

"The Nobu meal was organized by Sberbank Chief Executive Officer Herman Gref, a longtime ally of President Vladimir Putin, and Aras Agalarov, the father of the pop singer; Agalarov is the founder of Crocus Group, one of Russia’s largest real-estate companies, which was hosting the Miss Universe contest at one of its concert halls."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-13/trump-s-two-nights-of-parties-in-moscow-reverberate-years-later

Everywhere you look, Russians, Russians, Russians...

7 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

Wow, you've pointed out three banks that don't work with Trump. Game over. Time for impeachment!

Here  is your original comment:

"What on Earth are you talking about? Trump has many bank loans with many banks. That's what real estate developers do. They get back loans, they develop.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-money-does-trump-owe-lenders-banks-loans-debts-2017-6

Can you come up with some actual FACTS to support your accusations?????"

I came with actual facts and answered your question. Now you're trying to make it about something else. And, maybe in your world, when someone has repeatedly gone into bankruptcy, that makes him an attractive candidate for loans in the eyes of bankers. In the world most of us inhabit, not so much.

Edited by ilostmypassword

9 hours ago, sirineou said:

I don't!  not unless Pence is going with him.

A least Trump is entertaining and provides endless material for the late night comedians . On the other hand Pence................ 

If Trump resigns , maybe Pence would be inclined to pardon him and his family,  as a thank you for the favor... unless it's already part of the deal

Edited by Opl

On 9/14/2017 at 0:41 AM, funandsuninbangkok said:

George won't have to worry about the next four years. He's clearly been philosophizing while in the Supersize-This diet for years and I doubt he'll make it to Christmas. 

Is he a buddy of Michael Moore's?

michael_moore.jpg

Both of those liberal loonies have something in common - their body size and brain size are in reverse proportions. 

11 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

No need to deflect. I provided you with several examples of the behavior I described, including murder. You just tacitly conceded you lost when you modified the quote to distort the truth. Why else would you have felt the need to be so dishonest if not to cover up your realization that you couldn't win without said modification of quote?

This is very basic stuff. No sourcing, copying or pasting needed. Just one thinking person with a brain versus you.

Enjoy the cigar Majar - love your work.  

I havent laughed so much while reading since coming across The Lost Continent.

4 hours ago, ELVIS123456 said:

Yet more evidence, if needed, that Trump aint going anywhere for 8 years.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/13/teflon-trump-democrats-messaging-242607

Don't be silly.

:tongue:

That has zero to do with this:

Investigating the White House and it's associates are:

The F.B.I.

The House and Senate Intelligence Committees

The Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committees

The Department of Justice with Special Counsel Mueller

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman along with the I.R.S. financial crimes unit

The Central Intelligence Agency

The National Security Agency

The Treasury Department

And the Grand Juries in Virginia and D.C.

In the case of Michael Flynn, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, and the Treasury Department, which also has a financial-crimes division are investigating him.  Grand Juries in Virginia and D.C. have been convened.  Federal prosecutors in eastern Virginia have already issued subpoenas to Flynn associates.  Another FBI target is Carter Page, one-time Trump campaign adviser on foreign-policy issues.

And the fact that the occupier of the White House' son admitted that he, along with Senior Advisor Jared Kushner and  said  occupier's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, held a clandestine meeting with agents from a foreign adversary, Russia.

P.S.

((((Aren't those the same polls that said Hillary would win?)))))

:laugh:

1 hour ago, iReason said:

Don't be silly.

:tongue:

That has zero to do with this:

Investigating the White House and it's associates are:

The F.B.I.

The House and Senate Intelligence Committees

The Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committees

The Department of Justice with Special Counsel Mueller

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman along with the I.R.S. financial crimes unit

The Central Intelligence Agency

The National Security Agency

The Treasury Department

And the Grand Juries in Virginia and D.C.

In the case of Michael Flynn, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency,

and the Treasury Department, which also has a financial-crimes division are investigating him.

Grand Juries in Virginia and D.C. have been convened.

Federal prosecutors in eastern Virginia have already issued subpoenas to Flynn associates.

Another FBI target is Carter Page, one-time Trump campaign adviser on foreign-policy issues.

And the fact that the occupier of the White House' son admitted that he, along with Senior Advisor Jared Kushner and said occupier's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, held a clandestine meeting with agents from a foreign adversary, Russia.

P.S.

((((Aren't those the same polls that said Hillary would win?)))))

:laugh:

Nice list.  Wow, with all those agencies investigating, who's in charge, anyone coordinating all those investigations?  Sounds like a cluster you know what to me.  Except in fact it is a big nothing burger.

I notice Trump haters use lists to try to make their points.  I can see the Keith Idiot on GQ.com right now.  "Trump has people that hate him in all 50 states. There are people that hate him in Alaska, there are people that hate him in Arizona, there are people that hate him in Arkansas"...and on and on.

BTW, the guy who wasn't supposed to last a week is still in office, coming up on 8 months with no sign of leaving.

Edited by mesquite

Yet more evidence, if needed, that Trump aint going anywhere for 8 years.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/13/teflon-trump-democrats-messaging-242607
Democrats have attacked the president every which way, but polling and focus groups show none of it's working.

Except that he's doing everything the left wants and nothing the right wants?

Impeach 45!!!!

Why so many Americans want trump out of there.

Apologies for the "elitist" "globalist" reference to Don DeLillo. Not everything is about guns and Nascar

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/books/2017/09/hillary_clinton_s_what_happened_reviewed.html

"Before Trump was elected, the United States was a deeply imperfect democracy. Afterward, it became a shitty kleptocracy, run, against the will of the majority of the American citizenry, by a cruel, gaudy, grandiose lunatic. Overnight, the very texture of reality changed, becoming surreal and dystopian, like an episode of Black Mirroror a far too on-the-nose imitation of a Don DeLillo novel. "

tick tock...

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/house-democrats-drop-house-michael-flynn/4904/

Yesterday, Michael Flynn once again refused a request from Congress to testify about his role in Donald Trump’s Russia scandal. This was not entirely surprising – he’s invoked the Fifth Amendment before – but it had a sense of finality about it. I wrote last night that this opened the door for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to drop a house on him. 

13 hours ago, Opl said:

If Trump resigns , maybe Pence would be inclined to pardon him and his family,  as a thank you for the favor... unless it's already part of the deal

I don't think the Republicans will allow Pence to do that. McConnell, Ryan, McCain, Cruz and a long list of others want to see Trump and his 3 little piggies do the perp walk to prolonged periods of jail and if Pence wants to keep the crown he will have to let the plebs have their entertainment.

23 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:
  13 hours ago, Opl said:

23 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

I don't think the Republicans will allow Pence to do that. McConnell, Ryan, McCain, Cruz and a long list of others want to see Trump and his 3 little piggies do the perp walk to prolonged periods of jail and if Pence wants to keep the crown he will have to let the plebs have their entertainment.

Nixon did not go to jail and much to my disappointment,Trump will not also!!

A pardon will be part of any resignation deal, otherwise Trump goes nuclear and ties the country in knots for decades, much to the delight of our enemies.

Anyone who thinks Trump goes to jail is dreaming.

Edited by sirineou
typo

3 hours ago, sirineou said:

A pardon will be part of any resignation deal, otherwise Trump goes nuclear and ties the country in knots for decades, much to the delight of our enemies.

I hear what you say ....BUT, Trump has slagged off to many people and too many excellent, proud organisations. They want to bury him and I think what the US must see is that which everybody (including DJT) quotes "we are a nation of laws". The US must show that nobody is above the law. Trump's serious financial crimes will go back decades. He has an army of skeletons in the cupboard and should NEVER have gone in to public office. Its the biggest mistake he ever made and that is saying something! and his entire family will pay the price, all because Daddy had an uncontrollable grudge against Obama.

1 minute ago, Andaman Al said:

I hear what you say ....BUT, Trump has slagged off to many people and too many excellent, proud organisations. They want to bury him and I think what the US must see is that which everybody (including DJT) quotes "we are a nation of laws". The US must show that nobody is above the law. Trump's serious financial crimes will go back decades. He has an army of skeletons in the cupboard and should NEVER have gone in to public office. Its the biggest mistake he ever made and that is saying something! and his entire family will pay the price, all because Daddy had an uncontrollable grudge against Obama.

I agree . his hubris got the best of him. I dont think he ever believed he would get elected.

He thought he was going to lose, claim that the election was stolen, and monetise the loss with a Trump news network where he could feed his army of deplorables a steady diet of manure.

Having said that, he will never resign unless he is promised a pardon. 

7 hours ago, sirineou said:

Trump might get a pardon, but President Pence is likely to remember that pardoning Nixon put the nail in Gerald Ford's career.  So, maybe not.

Taxpayers billed $1,092 for an official’s two-night stay at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club

"On a weekend in early March, during one of seven trips by Trump and his White House entourage to the posh Palm Beach property since the inauguration, the government paid the Trump-owned club to reserve at least one bedroom for two nights.

The charge, according to a newly disclosed receipt reviewed by The Washington Post, was $1,092.

The amount was based on a per-night price of $546, which, according to the bill, was Mar-a-Lago’s “rack rate,” the hotel industry term for a standard, non-discounted price."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/taxpayers-billed-1092-for-an-officials-two-night-stay-at-trumps-mar-a-lago-club/2017/09/15/e3e5dfdc-97c6-11e7-82e4-f1076f6d6152_story.html?utm_term=.3a64c6b027e0

The White House refused to answer questions about whether or not this is a regular practice.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!