Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

And Donald J Trump is a rapist - of a 12 and 13 year old girl and that is just what we know of. Court papers apply.  And you support him.

He is blatantly aroused by a desire for an incestuous relationship with his daughter. Countless TV clips and radio clips of Trump himself displaying this troubling trait apply.  And you support him.

And he likes hookers to pee all over his bed (The tapes WILL come). Recorded tapes and an investigation by one of the best and most credible intelligence agents in the UK applies. And you support him.

And that is all strange for a female, BUT the evangelicals don't seem to mind Trumps depraved sinful life so nothing really surprises me about Trump supporters.

I suggest as your messiah is actually not as white as driven snow that you don't start quoting 'rumours' of others, because for every one rumour of Bill Clinton there are a hundred for Trump.

So if they can't impeach Trump for the relatively boring but significant charges of treason in the Russia investigation, I am sure Mueller and the FBI will go all out to bring home the charges above as well as Trumps grand fraud, money laundering and tax evasion activities.Trump is going to be buried under the crap that is coming.

Can't argue this. Right from Anderson Cooper, CNN whom you all love.

November 13, 1998 - Bill Clinton agrees to pay Paula Corbin Jones $850,000 to settle her sexual harassment lawsuit. (why would an innocent do that?)
December 11-12, 1998 - The House Judiciary Committee approves four articles of impeachment against President Clinton, accusing him of lying under oath, obstructing justice and abusing his presidential power in an effort to conceal a sexual relationship with Lewinsky.
Later Jaunita Broaddrick broke her silence and accused Clinton of Rape.
Lets also not forget, Bill Clinton lost his license to practice law. 
Only second president in history to be impeached....Something to be proud of. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, habanero said:

November 13, 1998 - Bill Clinton agrees to pay Paula Corbin Jones $850,000 to settle her sexual harassment lawsuit. (why would an innocent do that?)

December 11-12, 1998 - The House Judiciary Committee approves four articles of impeachment against President Clinton, accusing him of lying under oath, obstructing justice and abusing his presidential power in an effort to conceal a sexual relationship with Lewinsky.

Your pitiful deflection and off-topic Trolling, is just that.

As well as blatantly distributing disinformation to derail a thread.

And your continued blather does nothing to substantiate your initial defamatory LIE:

On September 22, 2017 at 9:01 AM,  habanero said:

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

3 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

What James conveniently forgot to add is....."and I am a Democrat!!!"

Seriously, making a diagnosis on the basis of a few speeches??   I can't believe anybody goes for that.

Why don't you guys take a powder. lie down and wait for the outcome of any investigations currently under way.  Trawling up things his father did 80 years ago, and what Trump himself may have, or may not have done, is really just plain silly.

Trump Says 'Melania Really Wanted to Be With' Irma First Responders—While She's Standing Right There

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/646848/Donald-Trump-forgets-Melania-wife-Florida-Hurricane-Irma-speech-video

And he has the codes to the "nukes" Scary!

Edited by Skywalker69

51 minutes ago, iReason said:

Your pitiful deflection and off-topic Trolling, is just that.

As well as blatantly distributing disinformation to derail a thread.

And your continued blather does nothing to substantiate your initial defamatory LIE:

On September 22, 2017 at 9:01 AM,  habanero said:

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Not trolling. I have no desire or need to. Why would an innocent man pay such a large sum?

Edited by habanero

I'm not a US citizen but as a citizen of the world I also am impacted by what happens in the US, even though I don't get to vote on who the US president is. 

I've been a bemused observer of this thread for some time and it's occurred to me that if the robust exchange of opinions and accusations (e.g., of trolling) here is a microcosm of what passes for discourse in the US, whichever side "loses" the outcome of the various investigations into Trump will cry foul and will still insist that their side is right.

The total polarisation of "no matter what, I am right, and you are wrong" is a poison which (to this observer) has the potential to split the US asunder, and it's a threat to democracy in my country, too. 

Getting back to the topic ... I still think (yes, and hope) that Trump will be brought to justice before he finishes his term. But that's only because I think that US  institutions such as the FBI and the broader justice system will hold up against Trump's attempts to subvert them for at least another year or two. 

Edited by dundas

25 minutes ago, dundas said:

I'm not a US citizen but as a citizen of the world I also am impacted by what happens in the US, even though I don't get to vote on who the US president is. 

I've been a bemused observer of this thread for some time and it's occurred to me that if the robust exchange of opinions and accusations (e.g., of trolling) here is a microcosm of what passes for discourse in the US, whichever side "loses" the outcome of the various investigations into Trump will cry foul and will still insist that their side is right.

The total polarisation of "no matter what, I am right, and you are wrong" is a poison which (to this observer) has the potential to split the US asunder, and it's a threat to democracy in my country, too. 

Getting back to the topic ... I still think (yes, and hope) that Trump will be brought to justice before he finishes his term. But that's only because I think that US  institutions such as the FBI and the broader justice system will hold up against Trump's attempts to subvert them for at least another year or two. 

Yes, there is a danger in what you're talking about. That's why it's not really realistic to expect or even hope for an impeachment of perverted clown potus unless the criminal evidence against him is rock solid and crystal clear to the vast majority of Americans. We'll have to wait and see about that. The obsessive deniers act like the investigations are over. NOT EVEN CLOSE. The hard core true believer trumpists will never accept even that, but they aren't even close to half the country, but yes, they are heavily armed. 

A whole lot of people have a whole lot of information on how the Trump Organization did business in the past. Most of them now hold positions in the administration. Which one is going to talk to Mueller?

What e-mails and other documents are out there for Mueller to find? What financial records exist that disclose the flow of funds into the Trump Organization? Given their surprising connections to people likely to be actively working with the Kremlin, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, and others hostile to the interests of the United States, what intelligence recordings are there?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-the-latest-paul-manafort-revelations-fit-with-trumps-business-model

Edited by thaihome

5 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

What's speculation? Trump admitted in a TV interview that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation.

And the fact that he asked everyone to leave the room when he asked Comey not to investigate Flynn qualifies as evidence that he knew he was doing something wrong. I've forgotten the legal term for it but it's a real thing. Something to do with "intent" I believe.

May have, but in what context? Send me the link and I will have a look.

Russian official linked to South Florida biker club spent millions on Trump condos

"Zorin is a Russian government official who has spent nearly $8 million on waterfront South Florida homes, hardly financially prudent given his bureaucrat’s salary of $75,000 per year."

"Zorin has other Miami connections, too: His local business associate, Svyatoslav Mangushev, a Russian intelligence officer turned Miami real-estate investor, helped found a biker club called Spetsnaz M.C. Spetsnaz is a group of motorcycle-loving South Florida expatriates who named themselves after the Russian equivalent of Delta Force or Seal Team Six."

"And now a special prosecutor-led investigation that could focus on potential links between Russian operatives and President Donald Trump’s business empire, with its large South Florida footprint."

Follow the money. :thumbsup:

Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager, is planning to leave the country soon, after he was reportedly notified that he will be indicted by federal prosecutors working for special counsel Robert Mueller.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/manafort-planning-leave-us-muellers-team-prepares-indict-him-russia-probe

Make the Trump crime syndicate great again.

19 hours ago, heybruce said:

Is that an attempt at humor:  If not, you are clearly clueless about what is going on in Korea and how devastating war with North Korea would be to South Korea.

What is the  alternative?, if any .

Negotiations  between  both sides are not happening,  unfortunately .

So do we allow Japan etc , to be threatened by this NK madman,

who has no concern for democracy and  peace .

ps. Vietnam was also devastated. 

Edited by elliss

2 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

May have what? Admitted that he fired Comey on account of the Russia investigation? Or asking everyone to leave the room?

2 hours ago, rhodie said:

How about the actual evidence of both.

If you actually paid attention to legitimate news sources instead of scanning the internet for "news" you like, you might be sufficiently informed to participate in this discussion.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/trump-connects-comey-firing-to-russia-questions-in-nbc-interview-942122051703

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?mcubz=1

2 hours ago, elliss said:

What is the  alternative?, if any .

Negotiations  between  both sides are not happening,  unfortunately .

So do we allow Japan etc , to be threatened by this NK madman,

who has no concern for democracy and  peace .

ps. Vietnam was also devastated. 

It appears you have no concern with peace either, you seem quite eager for war.

You clearly know nothing about the military situation on the border between the Koreas.  War with North Korea would be many times worse than Vietnam and every war in the Middle East this millennium combined.  

Multi-lateral diplomacy with all parties involved is the solution, but Trump doesn't do diplomacy. It's too hard, he prefers name-calling and sabre rattling.  If there must be a military solution to North Korea it would be better for it to come from China than from the US.  That would be bad, and would let China greatly increase its already considerable influence in east Asia, but, done properly, it would involve much fewer casualties.

7 hours ago, habanero said:
7 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

And Donald J Trump is a rapist - of a 12 and 13 year old girl and that is just what we know of. Court papers apply.  And you support him.

He is blatantly aroused by a desire for an incestuous relationship with his daughter. Countless TV clips and radio clips of Trump himself displaying this troubling trait apply.  And you support him.

And he likes hookers to pee all over his bed (The tapes WILL come). Recorded tapes and an investigation by one of the best and most credible intelligence agents in the UK applies. And you support him.

And that is all strange for a female, BUT the evangelicals don't seem to mind Trumps depraved sinful life so nothing really surprises me about Trump supporters.

I suggest as your messiah is actually not as white as driven snow that you don't start quoting 'rumours' of others, because for every one rumour of Bill Clinton there are a hundred for Trump.

So if they can't impeach Trump for the relatively boring but significant charges of treason in the Russia investigation, I am sure Mueller and the FBI will go all out to bring home the charges above as well as Trumps grand fraud, money laundering and tax evasion activities.Trump is going to be buried under the crap that is coming.

Can't argue this. Right from Anderson Cooper, CNN whom you all love.

But that is nothing to do with Donald Trump. What bit don't you get? I don't care about Bill Clinton, I don't Like Bill Clinton but it has nothing to do with what Donald J Trump has done. Why do you find it acceptable to condone the utterly dreadful behaviour of Donald Trump by saying "well others have done something similar". You have zero moral compass if you condone the behaviour of one by comparing him to another wrong doer. Trump is a guilty SOS and needs to go to jail and nothing Bill Clinton or Adolf Hitler have done excuse him of his own sins.

you say

Bill Clinton agrees to pay Paula Corbin Jones $850,000 to settle her sexual harassment lawsuit. (why would an innocent do that?)

Do you apply the same standard  when Donald Trump was charged with grand fraud and settled the Trump University scandal for 25 Million USD? (why would an innocent do that?)

How about all the other times Donald Trump has settled law suits? (why would an innocent do that?)

What about the 4000 plus out standing law suits against Trump by contractors he refused to pay even though they provided costly resources, equipment and work to him, many going out of business and into bankruptcy because of the non payment? (why would an innocent do that or be on the receiving end of it?).

It is simply sickening watching all you Trump supporters trying to normalise disgraceful behaviour. I don't know why you do it. I don't get it.