Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sure there are, just as there are concerning the Clinton Foundation. I didn't hear any Dems calling for a special counsel on that one.

She lost get over it. This thread's about trump.

The FBI can investigate the Clinton's all day long, they're both private citizens. Them being corrupt doesn't make trump any less involved with the russians.. You trumpies seem to think it's either/or . It could be both, you ever think of that?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just be honest here, outside of transforming into a woman, or a black man (or heaven forbid say a gay black woman;) his base will be solidly behind him no matter what and no matter how repugnant (actually, the more repugnant the better it appears). This also makes for a perfect base to launch Trump TV after the cry-baby in chief blames 'the establishment and mainstream media' for his self-demise and resigns.

25 minutes ago, kevkev1888 said:

IF there was anything, ANYTHING!!!!

It would have been leaked by now.

Don't be silly. They are not going to leak it to you.

:laugh:

The Patriots will be leaking it to the appropriate authorities to help remove the inept one and his Russian dealing cronies.

At the very least, obstruction of justice charges are on the way. :thumbsup:

For starters.

Nice try in attempting to change the narrative of my post. NOT.

And stop shouting. You appear very upset...

In order to even begin to impeach President Trump over the memo, they

A) First have to produce the memo 

B) Prove it isn't a fabrication

C) Prove Trump did what is alleged in the memo. 
 They can't even do A. 
 I'm not even sure there is a memo.

10 minutes ago, sujoop said:

Let's just be honest here, outside of transforming into a woman, or a black man (or heaven forbid say a gay black woman;) his base will be solidly behind him no matter what and no matter how repugnant (actually, the more repugnant the better it appears). This also makes for a perfect base to launch Trump TV after the cry-baby in chief blames 'the establishment and mainstream media' for his self-demise and resigns.

Yes, but how big is that really hard core base? He won the election narrowly in four states in the electoral college but he got a lot more than his core base to do that, and also let's face, too many people that normally would have voted democratic, just stayed home. My estimate of his unshakable hard core base is 30 to 35 percent.  He can't win another election with that and it also puts congress at risk in 2018. 

12 minutes ago, iReason said:

Nice try in attempting to change the narrative of my post. NOT.

And stop shouting. You appear very upset...

Not sure what you are trying to say re "attempting to change the narrative of my post. NOT."

And stop shouting yourself. You appear very upset... :cheesy:

Anyway no worries, I will leave you to your daily cut and paste fest, self supporting your narrative.

34 minutes ago, Rob13 said:

Trump made a choice, he could have said 'yeah, it looks like the Russians were meddling and it should be investigated',. Which would have worked to his credit in the polls, unless of course he's involved somehow.

The other option  was  to deny deny deny, which suggests guilt, even if he innocent.

He really should have stayed in the private sector cuz he can't  play politics.And doen/t seem to understand CYA verywell.

He did say he wants the investigation. I saw him say it on tv.

3 minutes ago, kevkev1888 said:

Not sure what you are trying to say re "attempting to change the narrative of my post. NOT."

That would be my original post that you did not address and tacked the video onto.

Instead deciding to go off on a tangent screaming: "IF there was anything, ANYTHING!!!!"

The push to impeach President Trump is designed to cause civil unrest.

There one group of Americans who understand and do not believe the propaganda and there is another group that believes the propaganda and who just cannot accept that Clinton is not their President.

Trump supporters will not tolerate an illegal impeachment. 

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He did say he wants the investigation. I saw him say it on tv.

He should have kept that policy, it would have saved himself alotta trouble. Unless of course he's hiding something.

1 minute ago, stander said:

The push to impeach President Trump is designed to cause civil unrest.

There one group of Americans who understand and do not believe the propaganda and there is another group that believes the propaganda and who just cannot accept that Clinton is not their President.

Trump supporters will not tolerate an illegal impeachment. 

I don't think anyone should tolerate an illegal impeachment. So don't you worry. We're not having an illegal impeachment. If there is an impeachment it will be totally legal.

Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, iReason said:

That would be my original post that you did not address and tacked the video onto.

Instead deciding to go off on a tangent screaming: "IF there was anything, ANYTHING!!!!"

Not sure what "original" post you are referring to exactly? Or exactly what you feel I need to address?

The post I replied to and quoted in full was "originally" a response from you to another poster.

You were pointing to a "complete lack of knowledge as to how the process works:"

I merely gave my opinion that if there were any evidence it would have doubtless leaked by now. Hence, my personal opinion that as of now, there is no evidence.

I tacked the video on as a support to my opinion that CIA, FBI et al. are leaking like a sieve, and out to get Trump.

7 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Democrats, you mistake silence for weakness - at your peril. The less you are chastised,  the more bizarre your behavior becomes. You are like a teenager strutting around with his chest out because he has won a couple of fights. Little does he realize that he is being watched by his real opponents (the moderate electorate) who will soon precipitate  his downfall (2018 Senate races).

The moderate electorate that supports slashing Medicaid in order to give massive tax cuts to the rich?

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Before.

Well that's a bit like someone saying 'I support the FBI searching my house'....only a moron would say that.

The time for him to support an investigation was right after he took office and before it was about his involvement.

Assuming he's done nothing wrong like his supporters claim, he could have easily requested an investigation into Russian hacking and meddling in the campaign. It would have cleared his name and put the blame on the  people involved, and show he's got some integrity.

He didn't and now he looks guilty as Nixon.

46 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, but how big is that really hard core base? He won the election narrowly in four states in the electoral college but he got a lot more than his core base to do that, and also let's face, too many people that normally would have voted democratic, just stayed home. My estimate of his unshakable hard core base is 30 to 35 percent.  He can't win another election with that and it also puts congress at risk in 2018. 

Yes, agree. But....as we have all agreed before....that 30-35% is going to turn up to vote in a hurricane/6' of snow, looking thrilled to be there. The Democrats will take a LONG time to reunite after the Hillary- Bernie fiasco....they need more than being anti-Trump ( works for now but what/who do they take to the electorate?). 

14 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Yes, agree. But....as we have all agreed before....that 30-35% is going to turn up to vote in a hurricane/6' of snow, looking thrilled to be there. The Democrats will take a LONG time to reunite after the Hillary- Bernie fiasco....they need more than being anti-Trump ( works for now but what/who do they take to the electorate?). 

Correct. The Dems have no credible leader to take them into the next election. Clinton is gone, the DNC is led by an admitted leaker, DWS is gone, Warren 55555555555, Pelosi 5555555555, Chuck 5555555555555.

I doubt Bernie is up for it again, and will any of his supporters be up for any tainted Dem?

The public face of the Dems as they cry on tv shows is hardly inspiring confidence.

Unless they get a grip and actually put out a policy, I see them losing more seats in 2018.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Correct. The Dems have no credible leader to take them into the next election. Clinton is gone, the DNC is led by an admitted leaker, DWS is gone, Warren 55555555555, Pelosi 5555555555, Chuck 5555555555555.

I doubt Bernie is up for it again, and will any of his supporters be up for any tainted Dem?

The public face of the Dems as they cry on tv shows is hardly inspiring confidence.

Unless they get a grip and actually put out a policy, I see them losing more seats in 2018.

Elizabeth Warren. She is a genuine populist.

17 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

They have Oprah or Rosie O'Donnell 

7 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Elizabeth Warren. She is a genuine populist.

I laugh at her every time I see her on tv. I keep thinking of her claim to be a Native American 55555.

Only a Dem supporter, IMO, would vote for her.

Needs more than Dems to vote for her to win.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I laugh at her every time I see her on tv. I keep thinking of her claim to be a Native American 55555.

Only a Dem supporter, IMO, would vote for her.

Needs more than Dems to vote for her to win.

And that's all you right wingers have got: her claim to be part native American. She's the real thing. She started out poor and worked her way up. She's really smart and fearless. She consistently challenges the wealthy and powerful and calls them to account.

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Alas, dude, but you did. Perhaps by accident. It's in the text.

I can see why you wouldn't want to explicitly supply the link that you actually did include, as anyone reading the entire article in that link can clearly see you blatantly distorted it's meaning. Again, nice try, dude. Maybe better luck next time. 

http://www.voanews.com/a/cyber-firm-rewrites-part-disputed-russian-hacking-report/3781411.html

??? That post was edited 30 seconds after I posted it so you must have been ultra quick to reply not even checking the facts

Archived