Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/21/2017 at 2:00 PM, KarenBravo said:

Problem with Trump is that he has promised poor people high-paying jobs and great health care, but, also promised the super-rich tax-cuts and the removal of regulations. He can't fulfill one without going back on promises to the other.

Hold-on......he doesn't have any problem breaking promises. Guess which group will get shafted.

Looking at Trump's 2018 budget proposals, seems I was right.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ex-CIA chief Brennan says Trump-Russia inquiry 'well-founded'

"Former CIA Director John Brennan has said an investigation into possible collusion between Trump campaign officials and the Kremlin is "well-founded".

"He told the House Intelligence Committee he was aware of intelligence showing contact between Russian officials and

"US persons involved in the Trump campaign".

"Mr Brennan said the Russians "brazenly interfered" in last November's US elections and were "very aggressive".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40017514

Trump Russia inquiry: Lawyer 'chosen' by president

"Donald Trump has appointed lawyer Marc Kasowitz to represent him in an inquiry into Russia's alleged meddling in the US presidential election and any links to the Trump campaign, US media report."

"Mr Trump has used services of the New York lawyer - known as a tenacious litigator - for more than a decade."

"Mr Kasowitz is well known to Donald Trump, and it was he who - during the presidential campaign - threatened to sue the New York Times newspaper if it didn't retract a story about Mr Trump touching women inappropriately."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40024813

The NYT did not retract the story. :laugh:

43 minutes ago, rijb said:

If they don't read, who do you think reads your hate-filled, idiotic posts?   :cheesy:

(I just read your posts for the comedy :crazy:)

Well, I think your post says everything we have tried to convey about Trump supporters really. (and Kev Kev 'likes' it, how sweet  predictable)

If you are indeed reading hate filled idiotic posts from me then you really do need reading lessons, as there aren't any.  I guess It is all a matter of comprehension and in general that is a function of IQ - never mind eh.

I am permitted my opinion on political issues and on those that lead us based on the evidence they present of themselves and should be able to do that without adolescent replies like yours.

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Well, I think your post says everything we have tried to convey about Trump supporters really. (and Kev Kev 'likes' it, how sweet  predictable)

If you are indeed reading hate filled idiotic posts from me then you really do need reading lessons, as there aren't any.  I guess It is all a matter of comprehension and in general that is a function of IQ - never mind eh.

I am permitted my opinion on political issues and on those that lead us based on the evidence they present of themselves and should be able to do that without adolescent replies like yours.

"Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party of the United States?"

Ring a bell?  Your "opinions" are about attacking people, not political issues.

I'm interested in hearing your "opinions" about Trump's chances for impeachment.  But, I'm violently opposed to your personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with you.

1 minute ago, rijb said:

"Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party of the United States?"

Ring a bell?  Your "opinions" are about attacking people, not political issues.

Provide the posts. That could be a perfectly reasonable question depending on the perspective.

3 minutes ago, rijb said:

I'm interested in hearing your "opinions" about Trump's chances for impeachment.  But, I'm violently opposed to your personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with you.

I have given them. My post that seems to have got your knickers in a twist was actually a play on words that blew like tumbleweed over your head. I won't bother to explain.

Can you quote where I have violently attacked someone for disagreeing with me. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, rijb said:

Your "opinions" are about attacking people, not political issues.

But, I'm violently opposed to your personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with you.

1 hour ago,  rijb said:

"who do you think reads your hate-filled, idiotic posts?"  :cheesy:

To that, I will add: :cheesy:

Hypocrisy grandly illustrated.

10 minutes ago, uptheos said:

Nice to see he doesn't have the Obama 'bow as far as you can' syndrome.......and didn't the ladies look gorgeous?

He's got a sweet curtsey, though.  Maybe Obama does suffer from a "bow as far as you can syndrome" but he sure didn't bend over backwards like Trump did to give the Saudis everything they want. 

And then for the entertainment portion of the evening, Trump did a killer impersonation of Obama:

"This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations...

In that spirit, after concluding my visit in Riyadh, I will travel to Jerusalem and Bethlehem, and then to the Vatican—visiting many of the holiest places in the three Abrahamic Faiths. If these three faiths can join together in cooperation, then peace in this world is possible—including peace between Israelis and Palestinians." I

2 hours ago, iReason said:

Still skipping around and dodging your boldfaced lie are ya?

"Though he was guilty, the Democratic senate voted to keep him."

bi-partisan vote found him not guilty.

Fact.

As the investigations continue, (the most important one hasn't even started yet), your inept dear leader is going down so hard,

he's gonna make Nixon look like a choir boy. :laugh:

No, 100% of the lying, cheating, corrupt Democrats voted to keep him and a few Rinos joined in.  He was guilty as sin and you probably still think he was a good President, right?  Even when he has as many women as Bill Cosby screaming he raped them, you'll support him till the end.  Typical Democrat. 

In the mean time, all this Russian collusion nonsense when all that happened is your guys got their email hacked and it exposed the lack of morals of the Democrats.  Fixed convention for Hilary, cheating in the debates.   

Americans won't fall for your tactics.  CHeck out Trumps budget this week.  Time for you to get off the dole and back to work buddy.

8 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Americans won't fall for your tactics.  CHeck out Trumps budget this week.  Time for you to get off the dole and back to work buddy.

And yet, oddly enough it's overwhelmingly the blue states that give more than the get form the Federal govt, while the red states overwhelmingly take more than they give.

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

Trump will laugh about all this fuss when he writes his memoirs, all one page of it, his span of attention is supposed to be 4 minuets, my cat can manage more than that.

Likely, he spin it as a "win" regardless of what happens. Alternative trump world. 

11 minutes ago, uptheos said:

Nice to see he doesn't have the Obama 'bow as far as you can' syndrome.......

The sword dance was awesome. :whistling:

And the curtsy was so cute:

So cringeworthy, Fox "Views" wouldn't even show it:

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

And the curtsy was so cute:

Do you honestly believe that it was a curtsy ?

Or could it be that he lowered his head to receive a medal from a smaller person ?

Anyway, what would be wrong with being courteous ? 

If the speculation in the US media is correct, that it's Jared Kushner being investigated by the FBI as the "close advisor" to the campaign with financial links in the whole imbroglio, the Trump is finished. He went "all in" with Kushner and will suffer the consequences. An indictment of Kushner would be fatal. But Pence has his own complications: as head of the transition team that insisted on the appointment of Flynn when it was KNOWN that he was under active FBI investigation.

This show has been colourful but it's time to bring down the curtain now.

37 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

He was guilty as sin and you probably still think he was a good President, right?

CHeck out Trumps budget this week.

President Trump’s ‘balanced’ budget relies on $2,062,000,000,000 in mystery money

"White House officials are boasting that President Trump's budget would balance federal finances in 10 years."

"Yet despite extreme reductions in spending on health care for the poor, food stamps, education, science and other basic government programs, Trump's staff could only balance the budget by claiming vague savings and unspecified sources of new revenue — in other words, with trillions of dollars in mystery money."

"It is not just that Trump is counting on a rapid acceleration in economic growth that economists believe is unlikely, which the budget projects will yield $2.1 trillion in new revenue ($2,062,000,000,000, to be more exact)."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/05/23/trumps-balanced-budget-relies-on-2062000000000-in-mystery-money/?utm_term=.00f80353c871

Republicans voice opposition to Trump's budget: 'Dead on arrival'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/23/republicans-opposition-trump-budget-medicaid-spending

"Typical Democrat."

"your guys"

Typical myopic Trumpeteer.

Everything is binary.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurvey2017/?page=overall

P.S. Pres. Clinton was not found guilty of anything.

You're just making stuff up and weakly attempting to perpetuate your lie.

Simple as that.

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The topic here is clearly about the potential (real one) of impeachment of trump.

It is not about Bill or Hillary Clinton.

Next ...  

Since the topic is impeachment, there is nothing wrong with examining the most recent exercise.  

Thanks to the corrupt Democrats we have a very recent example.  If Bill Clinton was not removed from office for committing perjury,  how do you expect to remove Trump for firing an incompetent FBI director?

2 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

If Bill Clinton was not removed from office for committing perjury,

how do you expect to remove Trump for firing an incompetent FBI director?

"If Bill Clinton was not removed from office for committing perjury"

Because he was found not guilty.

Simple as that.

"how do you expect to remove Trump for firing an incompetent FBI director?"

Obstruction of justice.

And much more to come...:thumbsup:

"an incompetent FBI director"

An opinion based on what the person being investigated told you.

America will become great again once this entire foul infestation is eradicated from the White House.

22 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Since the topic is impeachment, there is nothing wrong with examining the most recent exercise.  

Thanks to the corrupt Democrats we have a very recent example.  If Bill Clinton was not removed from office for committing perjury,  how do you expect to remove Trump for firing an incompetent FBI director?

Interesting Fun Fact: After the House impeached Bill Clinton his favorability rating went up from 66 to 72 percent.

1 hour ago, iReason said:

"If Bill Clinton was not removed from office for committing perjury"

Because he was found not guilty.

Simple as that.

"how do you expect to remove Trump for firing an incompetent FBI director?"

Obstruction of justice.

And much more to come...:thumbsup:

"an incompetent FBI director"

An opinion based on what the person being investigated told you.

America will become great again once this entire foul infestation is eradicated from the White House.

I don't think there's any chance of Trump being impeached.

Heck, he might even walk the next election America will be so great.

The topic is not about the impeachment of Bill Clinton.   Comparisons of the process of impeachment to Clinton are acceptable, but please stay on the topic.  

It will turn out that the much maligned "Trumpers" correctly asserted that no evidence against President Trump existed. This affirmation will serve to highlight the dangers of McCarthyism.:sad:
" McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. "
In the USA, people are presumed innocent until proven guilty. This serves as protection against both literal and figurative lynchings. (A fact obvious to the simplest of minds):smile:

A trick of trump who was schooled by McCarthyite Cohn to attack others based on what he is.

Trump retains Marc Kasowitz as private attorney for Russia probe: source

"The appointment of a private attorney may indicate that Trump is seriously considering the impact the federal investigation could have on him personally and that he may wish to protect himself should others in his administration turn against him."

"He has described former Senator Joseph Lieberman, a senior counsel at the firm, as a top candidate to serve as FBI director and is considering Edward McNally, a white-collar defense lawyer at the firm, as the next U.S. attorney in Manhattan."

"Kasowitz also represents OJSC Sberbank of Russia, the country's largest bank, which is being accused in a U.S. federal court of conspiring with granite company executives and others to raid the assets of a competitor."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-counsel-idUSKBN18J30W

Update:

Kasowitz has been hired.

And the current occupier of the White House eyes Lieberman as F.B.I Director.  :whistling:

And eyes another lawyer from the same firm to replace NY U.S attorney Preet Bharara who was investigating, guess who?

Fired US attorney was investigating Trump cabinet member, report says

"Preet Bharara, who said he was asked to resign but refused, and was then fired, was in the middle of a probe into stock trades made by Tom Price, according to the report."

"Price, a Georgia Republican and Trump appointee, was scrutinized for investments he made as a congressman when he came before the Senate last month."

"Bharara suggested on Twitter that his firing was politically motivated."

https://www.propublica.org/article/preet-bharara-fired-investigating-tom-price-hhs-stock-trading

Fancy that.

Move along folks, no dots to connect here...

Archived