Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, CaptHaddock said:

Dream on.  The Court was so ashamed of its decision in Gore v. Bush that none of the justices signed it.

You're deflecting.  Please show me where the court is corrupt.  That's the statement you've made.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

And good for him. If there's anything to find there I hope he finds it.  I wish there was the same enthusiasm for investigating the DNC. I'm sure a sincere investigator could come up with AT LEAST as many indictments. It's no use cleaning only one room of the house.

Agreed but you have to start by cleaning the first room. Perhaps there would be an investigation running now on the DNC if the main players had called the intel agencies and media , corrupt, liars and useless, and shamed the boss of the FBI by treating him like a piece of crap when he was fired. Trump has not even tried to make a single friend since starting office, he has been a nasty, lying, conniving SOB (Presidentially used term) and Karma dictates that he deserves everything that is coming to him.............and it will. I am sure the FBI and CIA will be high five-ing when they take Trump down an see him in jail.

Edited by Andaman Al

3 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You forgetting Putin?

Wasn't that before Trump started office?

Nov. 2013 - “I [Trump] do have a relationship with him [Putin]”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/18/trump-in-moscow-what-happened-at-miss-universe-in-2013

The $20m fee that Trump collected for putting on the pageant buys a lot of "relationship."

28 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Agreed but you have to start by cleaning the first room. Perhaps there would be an investigation running now on the DNC if the main players had called the intel agencies and media , corrupt, liars and useless, and shamed the boss of the FBI by treating him like a piece of crap when he was fired. Trump has not even tried to make a single friend since starting office, he has been a nasty, lying, conniving SOB (Presidentially used term) and Karma dictates that he deserves everything that is coming to him.............and it will. I am sure the FBI and CIA will be high five-ing when they take Trump down an see him in jail.

Why would the DNC call the media corrupt liars when they had operatives embedded in almost all major media outlets. It was shocking to watch as all the "impartial" commentators would disclose that they were on the payroll of the Clinton campaign. Better than not disclosing I suppose.

Yes Trump is a nasty, lying, boorish SOB, no question.

Edited by lannarebirth

19 hours ago, CaptHaddock said:

The implication that providing additional equipment, such as drones, required a decision from Trump himself seems odd. 

Well some seemed to think Sec. of State Clinton was running ground operations in Benghazi. If responsibility is at the top in one why not the other?

9 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Why would the DNC call the media corrupt liars when they had operatives embedded in almost all major media outlets. It was shocking to watch as all the "impartial" commentators would disclose that they were on the payroll of the Clinton campaign. Better than not disclosing I suppose.

Do you have links for that?  Credible ones only, please.

16 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Better than not disclosing I suppose.

Dubious claim about media commentators but certainly Trump had a duty to the American people to tell of campaign and NSC senior advisor Flynn being on Putin's payroll.

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

What a pity they didn't aitply the same standard of 'investigation time' to Benghazi and emails. The reason it has gone on so long is Mueller finds another snakes nest at every corner. There will be a LOT of people doing the perp walk before the end of 2018. It will take Mueller careful planning of who to charge first to ensure Trump is unable to pardon or receive a pardon. Be little more patient, it's not 'if' but 'when'.

Not so long ago It was Imminent, now the end of 2018!!

So we have another year or more of you guys saying... .'It's not If, but when', and...'the wheels of justice  are turning'?

A cracked record comes to mind.

God help us!!

Edited by F4UCorsair

15 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Do you have links for that?  Credible ones only, please.

I'm the most credible person I know. I watched it in real time. If you followed the last election AT ALL you saw it too. Maybe it didn't register. After every primary (Republican and Democrat both), CNN had a host with a 3-4 member panel. At least 2/3 if not  3/4 of the assembled panel worked at some "polling" or "messaging" or fund raising outfit that they said was receiving funds from the Clinton campaign. This occured even in the solely Republican primaries. If you didn't see that you either didn't watch it or weren't paying attention.

14 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Dubious claim about media commentators but certainly Trump had a duty to the American people to tell of campaign and NSC senior advisor Flynn being on Putin's payroll.

You people talk about this stuff night and day and parse every single meaningless article into irrelevance and yet you claim you didn't watch the assembled panels after each of the primaries? The part that really mattered? I'm not buying it.

19 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

If he knew that he certainly would have had that responsibility. But I'm thinking if he knew it and didn't disclose it, he will be impeached soon. OR he didn't know it, in which case he just looks stupid, which isn't exactly new to him.

13 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I'm the most credible person I know. I watched it in real time. If you followed the last election AT ALL you saw it too. Maybe it didn't register. After every primary (Republican and Democrat both), CNN had a host with a 3-4 member panel. At least 2/3 if not  3/4 of the assembled panel worked at some "polling" or "messaging" or fund raising outfit that they said was receiving funds from the Clinton campaign. This occured even in the solely Republican primaries. If you didn't see that you either didn't watch it or weren't paying attention.

BS.  Just watched a panel on CNN.  2 were pro Trump, 2 were against.  I watched it in real time.  And I paid attention.  The media is definitely biased.  Also, hard for them to do good reports about Trump.  They are few and far between! LOL

You didn't give me a link proving your claim.

1 minute ago, lannarebirth said:

If he knew that he certainly would have had that responsibility. But I'm thinking if he knew it and didn't disclose it, he will be impeached soon. OR he didn't know it, in which case he just looks stupid, which isn't exactly new to him.

I forgot to add Flynn  being on Turkey President Edrogen's payroll as well.

For someone who made "extreme vetting" part of his campaign, Trump seemed careless at best and in collusion at worst for the people in his campaign and administration.

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

BS.  Just watched a panel on CNN.  2 were pro Trump, 2 were against.  I watched it in real time.  And I paid attention.  The media is definitely biased.  Also, hard for them to do good reports about Trump.  They are few and far between! LOL

It is not BS. I'm talking about during the primaries and election. I believe you about what you just watched. Personally I stopped watch ing after the primaries, except for election night.

4 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

<deleted> isthe matter with you that you think "providing a link" somehow lends credibility to anything? I can provide you a link to prove the US never landed on the Moon and that Sasquatch was spotted picking through the bin of a Dairy queen last week. I'm hoping you wouldn't find that credible, despite the fact "it is on the internet". If men of good will can't discuss a subject honestly then all is lost.

17 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

I forgot to add Flynn  being on Turkey President Edrogen's payroll as well.

For someone who made "extreme vetting" part of his campaign, Trump seemed careless at best and in collusion at worst for the people in his campaign and administration.

You know, I don't really care. this election was over for me once I knew that the winner would either be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. All the crap that comes out everyday is just what comes along with that. Americans really need to stop pointing their fingers at each other about whicever <deleted> goets elected and start looking in the mirror about why we only have <deleted> to choose from.  Yeah, it's YOUR fault.

17 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

<deleted> isthe matter with you that you think "providing a link" somehow lends credibility to anything? I can provide you a link to prove the US never landed on the Moon and that Sasquatch was spotted picking through the bin of a Dairy queen last week. I'm hoping you wouldn't find that credible, despite the fact "it is on the internet". If men of good will can't discuss a subject honestly then all is lost.

Calm down dude.  You made a claim.  I challenged it.  Asking for a link to prove it.  Which doesn't seem you can. 

You are right.  We need honesty here.  Prove your claim, which was this:

It was shocking to watch as all the "impartial" commentators would disclose that they were on the payroll of the Clinton campaign.

19 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I can provide you a link to prove the US never landed on the Moon and that Sasquatch was spotted picking through the bin of a Dairy queen last week.

Me and others may enjoy some lighter Sunday morning reading. Do you have the link to Sasquatch picking through the bin at Dairy Queen.

1 minute ago, craigt3365 said:

Calm down dude.  You made a claim.  I challenged it.  Asking for a link to prove it.  Which doesn't seem you can. 

You are right.  We need honesty here.  Prove your claim, which was this:

I don't have to prove anything. It's not that I can't it's because it is not my job to make you believe me. I don't care if you believe me or not. It's not as if even one person's mind was ever changed on this board, is it? these are some of the most intentionally blinkered people I'm grateful to have never met.

I understand the sentiment if someone were to make an outlandish claim, but I have not. It is so patently obvious one would have had to have slept throught the primaries and election to have missed it.

26 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

If men of good will can't discuss a subject honestly then all is lost.

Honesty is a poor measure for a fair and productive exchange of opinions. Being honest is just not deliberately telling lies. One can believe in their own righteousness regardless of fact.

Being truthful means actively making known all the full truth of a matter. It means not lying to present an opinion. https://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2016/03/04/an-attorney-on-the-difference-between-truth-and-honesty/#5dcf6341d72d

7 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I don't have to prove anything. It's not that I can't it's because it is not my job to make you believe me. I don't care if you believe me or not. It's not as if even one person's mind was ever changed on this board, is it? these are some of the most intentionally blinkered people I'm grateful to have never met.

I understand the sentiment if someone were to make an outlandish claim, but I have not. It is so patently obvious one would have had to have slept throught the primaries and election to have missed it.

Then what you posted was not factual if you can't back it up.  No biggie.  Just say it's your opinion.  And may not be true.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

I followed the election primarily through the print media.  You should try getting your news that way.  Even though you are "the most credible person I know", it would make you a more credible person.

I regard panels and pundits to be infotainment and a waste of time.  When the news networks switch from reporting news to panel and pundit nonsense I change channels or turn off the television.

25 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Honesty is a poor measure for a fair and productive exchange of opinions. Being honest is just not deliberately telling lies. One can believe in their own righteousness regardless of fact.

Being truthful means actively making known all the full truth of a matter. It means not lying to present an opinion. https://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2016/03/04/an-attorney-on-the-difference-between-truth-and-honesty/#5dcf6341d72d

That's a fair point. Truthful is a better word. Feel free to replace it where I used honesty previously.

23 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Then what you posted was not factual if you can't back it up.  No biggie.  Just say it's your opinion.  And may not be true.

Of course it is a fact. It is not my opinion. I witnessed it. 

I have a feeling that you accept very little as being true if it doesn't coincide with your already held belief.  Therein lies the problem. You're exactly the same as the Trump nuts but you'll never see it.

13 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I followed the election primarily through the print media.  You should try getting your news that way.  Even though you are "the most credible person I know", it would make you a more credible person.

I regard panels and pundits to be infotainment and a waste of time.  When the news networks switch from reporting news to panel and pundit nonsense I change channels or turn off the television.

I get almost all my news through the print media. But thank you for your making my point. Panels were indeed pundits and as pundits they were on the payroll.

22 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I don't normally like panels, nor many pundits.  A few are OK though.  I rarely watch TV news.  Sadly, many of the media outlets today are click bait.  And many fall for it.

5 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I don't normally like panels, nor many pundits.  A few are OK though.  I rarely watch TV news.  Sadly, many of the media outlets today are click bait.  And many fall for it. 

You're posting comments in a thread entitled "Do You Think Trump Will Be Impeached Or Forced To Resign?" What is that but click bait? Those are the only two choices. Will he be impeached or will he resign? No other outcome even considered.  For th record, my opinion is, he resigns.

Edited by lannarebirth

8 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I get almost all my news through the print media. But thank you for your making my point. Panels were indeed pundits and as pundits they were on the payroll.

Payroll of the news outlet.  Makes sense.  I just watched a panel on CNN.  They are clearly labeled.  Most were clearly labeled as working for CNN and one was labeled as a Republican political analyst.