Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Perverted...(of a person or their actions) characterized by sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies.

I think you have crossed the line here.

I think implying incestuous thoughts about his daughter on radio and TV and an independent witness who states that she saw Trump have sex with a 13 yr old qualifies him in the 'perverted' arena don't you?

Thanks for the well needed clarification.

Edited by Andaman Al

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Andaman Al said:

I think implying incestuous thoughts about his daughter on radio and TV and an independent witness who states that she saw Trump have sex with a 13 yr old qualifies him in the 'perverted' arena don't you?

"Implying" and an "independent" witness not proven.

Great. That sums up the sort of "proof" anti Trump activists throw around.

1 minute ago, Flustered said:

All you do is prove that anti Trump supporters will stop at nothing to throw muck at him including statements that if made in public would have you sued for slander.

trump is a public figure.

I realize some trumpists want a police state where you can't criticize the great leader, similar to the authoritarian horror show nations that trump so admires (Russia, Saudi, etc.) but sorry, dude, that isn't on as yet.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

trump is a public figure.

I realize some trumpists want a police state where you can't criticize the great leader, similar to the authoritarian horror show nations that trump so admires (Russia, Saudi, etc.) but sorry, dude, that isn't on as yet.

Criticising and slandering are two different things. if you do not realise that, there is something wrong with the education system.

I do not think Donald Trump will make a very good President. I think HRC would have made a disastrous President but I would not throw slanderous, unproven insults at them in the hope others may believe them.

Edited by Flustered

Criticising and slandering are two different things. if you do not realise that, there is something wrong with the education system.

I do not think Donald Trump will make a very good President. I think HRC would have made a disastrous President but I would not throw slanderous, unproven insults at them in the hope others may believe them.

There was no slander and again trump is a public figure. Stop trying to lecture to me from a reactionary position of ignorance. Move on.

Just now, Jingthing said:

There was no slander and again trump is a public figure. Stop trying to lecture to me from a reactionary position of ignorance. You're hijacking this thread with such repetitive idiocy.

As you cannot prove your remarks about Donald Trump, in the written form they are libellous and spoken they are slanderous.

And this thread is not an open season thread for Anti Trump activists.

As you cannot prove your remarks about Donald Trump, in the written form they are libellous and spoken they are slanderous.

It is my opinion based on observation of his campaign, his leadership style, and information about his previous life. You make the mistake of assuming that perversion is only sexual. It is not. It can apply to many non sexual things such as perversion of justice, perversion of the the truth, etc.

trump's sexual behavior is well documented and yes some of it is literally perverted but that's a different thing than his leadership style.

17 minutes ago, Flustered said:

"Implying" and an "independent" witness not proven.

Great. That sums up the sort of "proof" anti Trump activists throw around.

Not at all, it sums up how low you will stoop to defend Trump. You toss your moral compass on the trash heap like it was a plastic bag. Shame on you. The witness to the statutory rape of a child is very credible and the comments concerning incestuous desires are made by Trump and on interviews. Go find them on the tube, they are quite sickening.

4 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Apart from Thailand, defamation is not defamation if it is true.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It is my opinion based on observation of his campaign, his leadership style, and information about his previous life. You make the mistake of assuming that perversion is only sexual. It is not. It can apply to many non sexual things such as perversion of justice, perversion of the the truth, etc.

I can see how you made 31,620 posts now.

Just now, Andaman Al said:

Not at all, it sums up how low you will stoop to defend Trump. You toss your moral compass on the trash heap like it was a plastic bag. Shame on you. The witness to the statutory rape of a child is very credible and the comments concerning incestuous desires are made by Trump and on interviews. Go find them on the tube, they are quite sickening.

Apart from Thailand, defamation is not defamation if it is true.

I agree, and it has not been proven.

17 minutes ago, Flustered said:

I've been wondering about how the defamation law can be applied as the name calling is made in Thailand.

Calling the President of the United States all these OTT names is surely against the local law.

Edited by Luckysilk
Edit to add local law

everything he does..... every little thing.... and every big thing....

gets everyone more pissed off... even his own base. both sides of it.

it's breathtaking.

Edited by maewang99

23 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Here we see a bad case of moderator-envy.

29 minutes ago, maewang99 said:

everything he does..... every little thing.... and every big thing....

gets everyone more pissed off... even his own base. both sides of it.

it's breathtaking.

I just watched President Macron chide Putin - face to face - a/b Russia's meddling/ bs news from RT. And reasons he did not allow RT "reporters" in his campaign office.  How admiral. I wish my country had a stand up guy like that. My hat's off to you France. You didn't go with the Putin/Trump team's disciple.

2 hours ago, Flustered said:

All you do is prove that anti Trump supporters will stop at nothing to throw muck at him including statements that if made in public would have you sued for slander.

It appears the self-aggrandizing cry-baby in chief also likes to slander (and make thinly veiled threats to silence critics) so fair play apparently:

Meanwhile, one wonders if the Russian's will continue to get exclusive access to the oval office while the western press gets shut-out?

Coming soon after blaming the press for having to resign: Trump News Network - No fake News | Only Real Sources (Breitbart, Infowars, Alt Right, etc;) 'Believe me, it's gonna be just unbelievable and YUGE!'

8 minutes ago, sujoop said:

It appears the self-aggrandizing cry-baby in chief also likes to slander (and make thinly veiled threats to silence critics) so fair play apparently:

Meanwhile, one wonders if the Russian's will continue to get exclusive access to the oval office while the western press gets shut-out?

Coming soon after blaming the press for having to resign: Trump News Network - No fake News | Only Real Sources (Breitbart, Infowars, Alt Right, etc;) 'Believe me, it's gonna be just unbelievable and YUGE!'

As has been mentioned several times. This has become a thread for anti trump comments rather than a serious discussion.

Par for the course.

3 minutes ago, Flustered said:

As has been mentioned several times. This has become a thread for anti trump comments rather than a serious discussion.

Par for the course.

Might have known you were a Trump supporter..... A serious discussion about Trump would require taking him seriously first, how would that work?

3 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

I've been wondering about how the defamation law can be applied as the name calling is made in Thailand.

Calling the President of the United States all these OTT names is surely against the local law.

Well, it didn't get much traction with Obama, so I think we are on safe ground here.  

3 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Not at all, it sums up how low you will stoop to defend Trump. You toss your moral compass on the trash heap like it was a plastic bag. Shame on you. The witness to the statutory rape of a child is very credible and the comments concerning incestuous desires are made by Trump and on interviews. 

LOL…about 65 million americans seem to have the same low morals…..as your leader pointed out to her detriment.

1 hour ago, Flustered said:

1 hour ago, sujoop said:

Par for the course.

For goodness sakes man,  try not being 'flustered' so easily and show a bit of mettle. What is it with all the thin-skinned yet tough talking 'patriot warriors' who practically need a tissue every time they read a comment they don't like (or invited)? It's reminiscent of Trump himself - In between endless boorish self-boasts, provides a constant stream of self-induced gaffs and blunders, then whines like a baby when called on it or if reported by the press 'Boo-hoo /fake news / they're picking on me againnnnn!!!!' (geez, man up already;).

But take heart, after nearly destroying our institutions and reducing America to a laughing stock, Trump will likely start his own news network where his base can come together with absolutely zero fear of hearing any real news or criticisms (like they wish it was now). Hang in there, not long to go now (just how far down is the question...)

32 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

LOL…about 65 million americans seem to have the same low morals…..as your leader pointed out to her detriment.

Not my leader. And yes you are correct, out of 350 million plus Americans it would appear about 65 million do in fact have the morals of skunks. It may of course all be explained by the hateful and destructive virus that Trump has spread. From what I have observed on here though there seems to be no chance of a cure. No matter what presents itself to the infected no information revealed is shocking or shameful enough to snap the diseased out of it. In fact quite the opposite, the disease seems to thrive on negative disgraceful criticism of the master virus, it's a bit like having your own article 5, an attack on Trump is an attack on all his supporters. The only time I have witnessed anything like this is........the Borg !

Perhaps the new code name for Trump should now be Locutus ! This makes so much sense when you look at .Trump supporters.

1 hour ago, Flustered said:

Par for the course.

You've got to be joking?  After months of vitriol, lies, smearing, conspiracy theories and treason against the US by the Trump crime syndicate, you want a rational discussion?  His gig is up.  He is in the next stage, cover-up.

Btw, I just don't know how you can defend a man who compulsively lies and smears people day after day, a person so unfit and over his head for the job it's not even funny.  In fact, many in the GOP privately know better.  There isn't a day that goes by where he does something or says something that is outrageous.  Didn't you see him give the leader of Italy the finger in Europe the other day?  Is this the kind of diplomacy you support?

Edited by EvenSteven

5 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

If Donald Trump wins a second term, not only will I eat my shorts - video to be uploaded here,-  but the USA will deserve to suffer the same fate as Atlantis - it should sink without a trace, lest the clearly deadly virus that currently affects the brains of 47% of its inhabitants should spread to the rest of the world.

I hope that unlike all the celebrities who promised to move to Canada or other countries you stay true to your promise and post video. SHould also never post on TV again if he wins.

4 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

I hope that unlike all the celebrities who promised to move to Canada or other countries you stay true to your promise and post video. SHould also never post on TV again if he wins.

Oh, so not only must I post the vid (which I actually agreed to) but you say that if Trump wins I am never allowed to post on TV again? See the Dictatorial power from the Trump virus spreads. How pathetic.

22 minutes ago, EvenSteven said:

You've got to be joking?  After months of vitriol, lies, smearing, conspiracy theories and treason against the US by the Trump crime syndicate, you want a rational discussion?  His gig is up.  He is in the next stage, cover-up.

Btw, I just don't know how you can defend a man who compulsively lies and smears people day after day, a person so unfit and over his head for the job it's not even funny.  In fact, many in the GOP privately know better.  There isn't a day that goes by where he does something or says something that is outrageous.  Didn't you see him give the leader of Italy the finger in Europe the other day?  Is this the kind of diplomacy you support?

It is laughable what Trump is doing to the USA, and folks on here actually think he is doing a good job.

7 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Oh, so not only must I post the vid (which I actually agreed to) but you say that if Trump wins I am never allowed to post on TV again? See the Dictatorial power from the Trump virus spreads. How pathetic.

Because your post makes as much sense as all the celebreties and people who said they would leave if he won, none did so I don't think you will actually eat your shorts OR not post on TV again. Just inane posts because someone thinks the  chances are soo improbable that they make ststements that are ludicrous.