Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

impeachment was what I thought the other day when seeing him live on the TV

But most of what he said he would do in the election he is starting to do

So those who voted for him are getting their votes repayed

As much as I am starting to dislike the guy, I also have to admit he is doing things he said he would unusual for politicians.

so you have to give credit where credit is due.

This is an American Issue so should be dealt with the American Way.

But try putting up a vote like this locally and you know what would happen, there they just get on with it, here just smoother it.

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not exactly. I want to see taxes raised for the wealthy and eventually universal health care paid via taxes for all levels.

Me too. 

When will voters realize how many times RussiaReps aka republicans have gone against things like: raising the minimum wages of working poor Americans; tax breaks that benefit politicians and their backers and corporate America.

And now 45 (thanks for that) and his team are doing real life "hungry hippos" for personal financial gain.

On ‎01‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 7:42 PM, EvenSteven said:

Hey Trumpeteer, who have you given the finger to today?  After all, you must follow your leader.

Drain the swamp and fill it with alligators.

You are just trying to provoke me into writing something you can report me for.

Can't you Trump haters just debate the issues without being personal? It's not about me, or you.

15 hours ago, iReason said:

No.

Because he is an inept, ignorant, unqualified, crass, oafish, boorish buffoon.

And well documented as stiffing contractors and employees,

while sliming through his sordid life associating with the swamp dwellers of the underworld. Around the World.

Not to mention his and his families' hypocrisy of out-sourcing American labor to China, Mexico, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam.

And others...

Research is a wonderful thing... :thumbsup:

Yes research is certainly wonderful. Maybe someday 45 defenders will "stumble" onto it. But not before this destructive/corrupt individual reeks havoc with U.S. democracy and economy. Hopefully he will be removed soon.

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not exactly. I want to see taxes raised for the wealthy and eventually universal health care paid via taxes for all levels.

As for  the healthcare you might have better luck getting it if you apply for refugee status in Manitoba.

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Of course, not under trump.

He's all about creating even more economic inequality in the USA.

Disgusting. 

Inequality is here to stay. Taking money from the rich and giving poor people everything for free is not the answer. We have ourselves to blame for some things. Young folks have become to lazy to do manual labor, a small house is no longer acceptable. As long as the poor have money for fast food and a flat screen TV they are happy as pigs in slop. I deserve everything without working for anything is how the young are being taught in school today. They are taught it is their right to have the same as everyone else without having to work.

Wake up call, that's not how the real world works. If you can't find a job where you live, then relocate. In Cali I lived in a place with high unemployment rates, but you mention going to the Dakotas to find work and they think you are crazy.

54 minutes ago, pegman said:

As for  the healthcare you might have better luck getting it if you apply for refugee status in Manitoba.

I wasn't talking about personally. I'm confident the USA will eventually become civilized about health care but that might take 50 years. It's an issue I've always believed in and will continue to believe in regardless of personal impact. trump actually ran on universal health care rhetoric. Most of us could see he was just doing his usual CON MAN thing. But it's interesting that his obvious lies DID help elect him. 

8 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

a small house is no longer acceptable.

In Cali I lived in a place with high unemployment rates, but you mention going to the Dakotas to find work and they think you are crazy.

I used to watch a US based tv show about people finding somewhere to buy. The number of Americans that thought a kitchen the size of my mother's lounge, and a backyard the size of a small farm was too "small" to live in was astounding to me. Most of the world's people live in houses the size of the lounge they wanted. Mind boggling.

People from Africa will risk their life to reach England to find work, but in England there are 3 generations of unemployed living in the same house.

What happened to western people that they became so selfish and useless?

The trump impeachment (or resignation) question is indeed a moving target. It won't go away until trump goes away, however he does eventually go away.

The impeach-o-meter has just been raised from 35 to 40 percent in the wake of trump's ODIOUS Paris accord decision. 

impeach.jpg.5adfc02472134a491d90fcf58753be30.jpg

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/02/trump_impeachment_chances_global_warming_edition.html

And yet: Alienating our allies/trade partners in the service of a shrinking industry that is literally dependent on ancient fossils is probably not actually going to do much good for the vaunted white working class Trump bloc going forward. Combine this with the depredations the administration would like to inflict on lower-income families via its health care and tax "reform" plans, and it's just hard to see a nation of working-class Americans excited to back Trump Republicanism in 2018 and the lead-up to 2020. And that means more Democrats in Congress, and more Republicans who are willing to throw Trump overboard by actually investigating his many crimes. Also, it's Friday and I'm feeling frisky. Let's raise this meter!

Stay tuned!

Edited by Jingthing

The trump impeachment (or resignation) question is indeed a moving target. It won't go away until trump goes away, however he does eventually go away.

The impeach-o-meter has just been raised from 35 to 40 percent in the wake of trump's ODIOUS Paris accord decision. 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/02/trump_impeachment_chances_global_warming_edition.html

And yet: Alienating our allies/trade partners in the service of a shrinking industry that is literally dependent on ancient fossils is probably not actually going to do much good for the vaunted white working class Trump bloc going forward. Combine this with the depredations the administration would like to inflict on lower-income families via its health care and tax "reform" plans, and it's just hard to see a nation of working-class Americans excited to back Trump Republicanism in 2018 and the lead-up to 2020. And that means more Democrats in Congress, and more Republicans who are willing to throw Trump overboard by actually investigating his many crimes. Also, it's Friday and I'm feeling frisky. Let's raise this meter!

Stay tuned!

I do not understand what is taking so long. Clearly he's breaking laws every day an lying about it constantly.

Why the press and the democrat leadership do nothing is beyond me.

Just now, mogandave said:

What does that have todo with the pass he is getting?

It's simple. The republicans are choosing power and party over the country.  

Realistically, if he is ever going to be impeached, the democrats need to take over the house in 2018 (likely) and gain some seats in the senate (they won't win the majority). 

Edited by Jingthing

On 6/3/2017 at 3:12 PM, Jingthing said:

Stay tuned!

Reminds me of this: 

Nate Silver Clinton Trump 80 20 .png

36 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Reminds me of this: 

Nate Silver Clinton Trump 80 20 .png

It's interesting that you posted that.

What that shows, and Silver is actually a very good pollster (almost all the other polls showed even worse odds fro trump) is that a 20 percent change of something is actually a VERY SIGNIFICANT chance that something will happen.

So two times 20 ... much greater chance. 

On 6/3/2017 at 8:32 PM, mogandave said:

I do not understand what is taking so long. Clearly he's breaking laws every day an lying about it constantly.

Perhaps b/c 45 and RussiaReps control most of U.S. government. The only hope America has is with an unbiased investigation but then arrests warrants would be under the control of again one of 45's sheep. At least that's my view. RussiaReps continue putting party above country. Sham on them FOREVER. 

On 6/3/2017 at 8:32 PM, mogandave said:

There is no need for impeachment as Trump will leave office voluntarily on January 20, 2025, upon completion of his second term.

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Assuming that is your wish. Obviously a nightmare for the majority of Americans.

Why the majority?  The majority voted The Donald as President.  And doing a mighty fine job in the eyes of the electorate.  

The minority can kiss his ... 

16 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

Why the majority?  The majority voted The Donald as President.  And doing a mighty fine job in the eyes of the electorate.  

The minority can kiss his ... 

Are you aware that Hillary Clinton got 2 percent more of the popular vote than Donald Trump.  I don't think even Breitbart denies that.  What bizarre sources do you get your news from?

10 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Are you aware that Hillary Clinton got 2 percent more of the popular vote than Donald Trump.  I don't think even Breitbart denies that.  What bizarre sources do you get your news from?

A majority in the Electoral College is the only thing that counts.

12 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

You can still kiss his ...