Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Being a spokesman for Trump must be one of the worst jobs inside the Beltway.  They all should consider quitting their jobs, because the longer they're enmeshed with supporting Trump's lies, the worse it will be for their image and career.

I actually like Spicer as a person, but his professional reputation continues on a tailspin, as long as he's in his awful position.  Kelly Anne Conway is a walking talking joke, and sadder as each week rolls by.  The other two spokespeople are so bad, they're hardly worth mentioning. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, selftaopath said:

I think a civil war is a remote possibility - absurd to think not so long ago - if U.S. democracy continues being attached by this gang of "Win at all cost " mob/Trump. Maybe this is why they continue defending the NRA and anyone (practically) can buy a gun/assault weapon. It might be worth stating that Trump defenders are in the minority. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/  

Hopefully there won't be any gunshots, though Trumpsters have most of the guns, including semi-automatics, and probably 90% of the ammo.

The silver lining, for reasonable people, is:  the longer the Trump nightmare stretches out, the harder it will be for Republican politicians' chances of getting elected in the next two election cycles.  On the immediate horizon:  A Republican candidate is facing a loss (for a House of Rep seat) against a Dem in Montana.  MONTANA!  A low population state that has been Red since Ivanka was born.  It voted 20% majority for Trump 6 months ago, now it might flip to the Dems.

On 5/21/2017 at 6:14 PM, ballpoint said:

And there you have it. Trump supporters don't want the investigations to follow the facts.

Also I believe Trump DEFENDERS don't want to know about science/research/other peoples' rights/or living like they profess having faith in e.g. religion etc..

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

He will just be forced to get a hair cut, maybe they will cut his little fingers off to stop him tweeting.

He could then use his forked tongue to tweet.

I think Trump voters are as much to blame for the US sliding down the skids, .......as Trump, the Russian agents, and Trump's Republican buddies.

Those who voted for Trump, prove there are still large numbers of Americans who are easily duped by a blatant shyster.  They're folks who don't have a moral compass, and think that ridiculing others is cool.   After watching all the political debates which Trump participated in (even the one where he chickened-out), it was clear that Trump is a detestable character.  Trump voters didn't seem to mind.  Indeed, it make them like him.   Trump voters are like an odd sub-species, rather like comparing mole-rats to lynxes. 

On 5/25/2017 at 6:25 AM, Jingthing said:

Off topic, dude.

The thread is about trump.

IF trump is impeached it won't be because he won.

Possible reasons IF investigations prove it include campaign collusion with Russia (treason) / financial corruption / emoluments clause / OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. 

Well it just got a bit harder to impeach Trump. We won seat in Montana AND took down the Gardian!  MAGA!

Edited by funandsuninbangkok

6 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Well it just got a bit harder to impeach Trump. We won seat in Montana AND took down the Gardian!  MAGA!

How sad that physical violence makes you happy.

The Montana seat which was won by 20 points in Nov now looks to have been won with less than 10 points and that was when 2/3rds of the ballot were cast before people were aware the hooligan had been charged with misdemeanour assault. The tide is changing, enjoy it while you can. Endorsement of physical attacks by congressmen on the free press do whats left of your credibility even more damage.

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

Where is your evidence?

It's a Q addressed to Andaman Al, and good response was given by iReason, a few posts prior.  The poster doesn't need to produce evidence, the plaintiffs do.  And they have evidence.  Yet, Trump fans have vigorously harassed and threatened her with violence - with the goal of scaring her away from the courthouse - AND THEY'VE SUCCEEDED. 

So much for the rule of law.  According to Trump and his sheeple followers, laws are made for others, not for him/them.

Trump has such contempt for the law that he has openly fired judges and investigators who had the audacity to see whether he has broken laws.   Oh, and he calls another judge a Mexican (does that make the judge a rapist also?) .....a man who was born in Indiana from poor Latino parents and who, against all odds, got a good education and rose in the ranks to become a judge.   

There is no limit to who Trump will destroy in his lust for power and money.  He will probably toss Ivanka under the bus also. "Sorry darling, for ratting on you - but it's for a good cause - keeping me out of prison.  You'll thank me later."

Edited by boomerangutang

"I know that here was a sufficiant basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials"

Edited by iReason

23 minutes ago, iReason said:

"I know that here was a sufficiant basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials"

I can understand that the CIA obstructed voting and treason proceedings. CIA is autonomous and does not appear to answer to the general public or represent the US people.

What has me puzzled is why the FBI also is reluctant to represent the "people".

Two organisations whose charter is to protect the US.  

57 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

I can understand that the CIA obstructed voting and treason proceedings.

Gonna need some proof of that statement.

Other than you just saying it as if it were a fact...

:coffee1:

Edited by iReason

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yeah, and the Montana guy is going to get his seat in congress. Forget about Trump being impeached.

Trump won montana by 20 percentage points. Gianforte won by 6 points. Apply that difference to states where Trump's margin of victory was much smaller and it doesn't look nearly so good for Republicans.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:43 PM, pegman said:

Those were politics, Nixon wasn't. Had he not taken the easy way out would he have been tossed? 

If the spooks and G-Men can make the case that Trump knowingly colluded with Putin's people to win the election then all bets are off.

If... If... If... it is a very big "if"

On 5/22/2017 at 9:31 AM, sanemax said:

What ever Trump does, he will be criticised 

He can do nothing right , everything that he does is wrong

Whatever he does is wrong .

If if does something right, then that right would then become a wrong

Sounds like the Republican's view of Obama.

there are boatloads of Steve Bannons, Donald Trumps and Sarah Palins... the Zero Sum Gamers.

Mike Pence wouldn't ignore that. and Trump and Bannon are growing it already... those are not tax cuts for knuckleheads... building a wall is what the Soviets and the DPRK do.... they will tweak NAFTA not kill it.. .... and are stirring things up for the religious right to get even more excited and upset with.... the base gets bigger.

he can be impeached, or forced to quit. it won't change a thing.

Edited by maewang99

4 minutes ago, maewang99 said:

Steve Bannon's strategy is America First...... only in his mind and in Donald Trump's mind and their powerful base of Zero Sum Gamers.

there are other Steve Bannons, Donald Trumps and Sarah Palins by the boatloads. 

if Trump goes Mike Pence doesn't ignore that base. and it's a growing base. Trump and Bannon are seeing to that... everything that they are doing is gonna make their base bigger.  those are not tax cuts for knuckleheads... building a wall is what the Soviets and the DPRK do.... and the more they do that stuff the more Zero Sum Gamers are around.... and the trend and the base grows.... but not the job scene for knuckleheads... that is fake... so the base gets bigger. 

Donald Trump’s Base Is Shrinking

...To the contrary, Trump’s base seems to be eroding. There’s been a considerable decline in the number of Americans who strongly approve of Trump, from a peak of around 30 percent in February to just 21 or 22 percent of the electorate now.  Far from having unconditional love from his base, Trump has already lost almost a third of his strong support.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trumps-base-is-shrinking/

On 5/26/2017 at 8:42 AM, boomerangutang said:

On the immediate horizon:  A Republican candidate is facing a loss (for a House of Rep seat) against a Dem in Montana.  MONTANA!  A low population state that has been Red since Ivanka was born.  It voted 20% majority for Trump 6 months ago, now it might flip to the Dems.

Montana has a Democratic US Senator. And the governor and Lt. Governor are both Democrats.  Not the Red State monolith you seem to think it is. The US house "seat" was an at large election for the entire state, because Montana only has one house representative.  In other words, it was the same sort of general election as those for US Senate and governor and Lt. Governor. 

Donald Trump’s Base Is Shrinking

...To the contrary, Trump’s base seems to be eroding. There’s been a considerable decline in the number of Americans who strongly approve of Trump, from a peak of around 30 percent in February to just 21 or 22 percent of the electorate now.  Far from having unconditional love from his base, Trump has already lost almost a third of his strong support.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trumps-base-is-shrinking/

Nate Silver is the same clown who predicted Hillary would win by a landslide.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, mesquite said:

Nate Silver is the same clown who predicted Hillary would win by a landslide.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No, he didn't. He was very cautious and kept on insisting that Trump had a chance. He gave Hillary a 71 percent chance of winning.  You know, you could actually look this stuff up before you make your claims. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you predicted that Trump would win.

34 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

No, he didn't. He was very cautious and kept on insisting that Trump had a chance. He gave Hillary a 71 percent chance of winning.  You know, you could actually look this stuff up before you make your claims. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you predicted that Trump would win.

Which I did.  And he gave her a 79 pc chance instead of zero which is what it was. 

Nate Silver Clinton Trump 80 20 .png

17 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Which I did.  And he gave her a 79 pc chance instead of zero which is what it was. 

Nate Silver Clinton Trump 80 20 .png

I am sure Nate Silver's prediction did not take into account the James Comey factor, without whose intervention, Nate Silver would very likely have been right.