Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trump cancels Iowa rally

"President Donald Trump has canceled a rally in Iowa next week, citing "an unforeseen change" in the president's schedule."

"Due to an unforeseen change in President Trump's schedule, we will need to unfortunately postpone the previously scheduled rally in Cedar Rapids on June 1st," according to an email sent from his campaign Saturday."

"Stay tuned for information on a rescheduled date early next week."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/27/trump-cancels-iowa-rally-238884

I imagine the "unforeseen change" could be the House Intelligence Committee, Senate Intelligence Committee, Senate Judiciary Committee, the F.B.I. and a Special Councel are hot on his heels. And his cronies. :thumbsup:

Edited by iReason

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump cancels Iowa rally

"President Donald Trump has canceled a rally in Iowa next week, citing "an unforeseen change" in the president's schedule."

"Due to an unforeseen change in President Trump's schedule, we will need to unfortunately postpone the previously scheduled rally in Cedar Rapids on June 1st," according to an email sent from his campaign Saturday."

"Stay tuned for information on a rescheduled date early next week."
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/27/trump-cancels-iowa-rally-238884

I imagine the "unforeseen change" could be the House Intelligence Committee, Senate Intelligence Committee, Senate Judiciary Committee,
the F.B.I. and a Special Councel are hot on his heels. And his cronies. :thumbsup:

He'll be gone any day now. I only wish the press would do their part and get the dirt on this guy. Why do they continue to drag their feet? The administration is not going to prosecute itself...

Impeach now!

I will be shocked if Trump is forced to resign or is impeached, just going on what past potus have got away with, I mean bush murdered millions on the basis of fake wmd evidence and lied to the entire world, destablising the middle east which instigated scores of terror attacks on western streets.... So I fail to see how some telephone calls or undeclared contracts will be enough to oust Trump from power,

Edited by onthesoi

I will be shocked if Trump is forced to resign or is impeached, just going on what past potus have got away with, I mean bush murdered millions on the basis of fake wmd evidence and lied to the entire world, destablising the middle east which instigated scores of terror attacks on western streets.... So I fail to see how some telephone calls or undeclared contracts will be enough to oust Trump from power,

Collaborating with a foreign power to sway the most important election in the US is hardly "...telephone calls or undeclared contracts..."

He will be impeached!!!!'

37 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Collaborating with a foreign power to sway the most important election in the US is hardly "...telephone calls or undeclared contracts..."

Producing incontravertable evidence that Trump rigged the US election will be near impossible and even then I doubt it will do much beyond a few uncomfortable headlines, Bush did far far worse on a much bigger scale and still managed two terms.

Lets see who is right ;)

Will he be impeached?

Nobody knows yet.

If impeached, when will he be impeached?

Nobody knows yet.

Will impeaching him be a good thing?
Obviously not for trumpists (the minority) but for anti-trumpists, that's debatable!

Who knew politics was this complicated? :whistling:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-case-for-president-pence_us_59224398e4b03b485cb262f1?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Why Impeaching Trump Is a Bad Idea

Trump’s removal from office would further anger the very voters who elected him — and further degrade our already-weakened political system.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447874/donald-trump-impeachment-bad-idea-damaged-political-system

Edited by Jingthing

18 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

The Bernie Sanders you claim to support even though he has opposed virtually everything Trump has done so far.

I've never made it secret that I only supported Trump to keep HRC out. Had Bernie become the Dems candidate I'd have supported him.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Given there is ZERO evidence so far that Trump or anyone in his campaign colluded with the Russians to "sway the election" you might want to qualify that statement.

Don't expect any to come out soon either. It's all in a secret investigation now and it could take months or years to complete.

17 hours ago, iReason said:

As usual, you continually get it wrong.

Along with the rest of the myopic Trumpeteers.

You, along with the shallow, binary Trumpeteers repeatedly fall back on your shortsighted, parochial view that this is all about Sec. Clinton.

Because, in your small world that's all you dwell upon. That's all ya got.

The real issue is, an ignorant, unqualified, incompetent, boorish, crass, uncouth, unread, loutish, discourteous, impudent person

has infested the White House.

And is a continual embarrassment to all of those who pay attention.

You just don't get it.

Or, you simply don't care.

If it is the latter case, then you are a disgrace.

As he is.

Because, beyond your trivial, divisive, party before country, pointless parlor talk, you should be alarmed.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Trump.

Have a nice day :smile:.

18 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Sounds like a recipe for the further debilitation of the good ol' USA which Trump is setting in motion.  Perhaps, if that happens, all American schoolkids be required to study Russian and the ruble will replace the dollar.  Somewhere, Vlad is smirking, as he hatches plans to bring former USSR states back into the fold of mother Russia.

It is sad and strangely humorous watching a meltdown in progress…..55555

14 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

It is sad and strangely humorous watching a meltdown in progress…

That's true but, I'm lovin' every minute of it. :laugh:

The inept one in the White House is his own worst enemy.

And It's great he's doing all the work. :thumbsup:

Trump meltdown sets off GOP alarms over 2018 midterm

"A three-day party gathering highlights senior Republican officials grappling with a profoundly unstable White House."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/13/trump-2018-midterms-gop-alarm-238342

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/10/trump-picks-bad-time-for-meltdown.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/on-the-trump-meltdown-1470179761

http://time.com/4528598/donald-trump-meltdown-cover/

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-comey-memo-meltdown-tony-schwartz-intelligence-leak-611358

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/is-donald-trump-having-a_b_14399116.html

trump-melt-final.jpg

Given there is ZERO evidence so far that Trump or anyone in his campaign colluded with the Russians to "sway the election" you might want to qualify that statement.
Don't expect any to come out soon either. It's all in a secret investigation now and it could take months or years to complete.

There is plenty of evidence to anyone without their head up their...errr...in the sand.

When this breaks, it breaks wide open and half the administration goes with him.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given there is ZERO evidence so far that Trump or anyone in his campaign colluded with the Russians to "sway the election"...

You might want to qualify that statement.

Or, you are just making stuff up...

:coffee1:

24 minutes ago, mogandave said:

There is plenty of evidence to anyone without their head up their...errr...in the sand.

When this breaks, it breaks wide open and half the administration goes with him.

OK, link to some "proof".......................................... Oh, you can't, can you?

10 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You would deny anything I linked to.

Do your own research.

That's strange. That's what I've been saying about trying to reason with Trump haters- no point because they all deny anything I link to.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

That's strange. That's what I've been saying about trying to reason with Trump haters- no point because they all deny anything I link to.

You tell others to do their own research, yet you expect me to do yours for you, that's not strange, it's typical.

On 5/27/2017 at 7:26 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Just keep saying that it wuz Comey, no, it wuz the Russians, no, it wuz Sante Clawz etc etc etc.

Just never admit that it just could have been that she was a bad candidate and they ran a bad campaign.

They should have put Bernie up.

I so enjoy the posts by the anti Trumpers. Cheers me up no end on a rainy night. :clap2:

HRC would have made a better president, by anyone's standards.  Even Trump voters should be able to muster the intelligence to admit that, at least by now.  Any one of the 16 other Republican candidates would have made a better prez than Trump, and all 16 varied between flawed (Kasich) and very bad (Cruz).  At least they weren't treasonous nor preferring Russians over Americans.  

EU leaders shouldn't give Trump much credence.  Ok, he represents a country with a giant economy, though much of that is borrowed money which it's paying back with %.

EU leaders should know Trump doesn't have much of a mandate.  His popularity is hovering around 1/3.  He will likely be out of office in months, and 96% of his calories, between now and then, will be devoted to further cover-ups, lies, and hiding from Americans.  Even his spokespeople aren't going out to meet with reporters. They're scared and angry (mostly at being contradicted by Trump, the day following any claims they make publicly),  

Trump is more powerless than a so-called lame-duck.  Obama was a 'lame duck for the last years of his presidency, but still got ACA passed and was able to set aside the largest marine protected region in the world.'   Trump has had 120 days in office and hasn't accomplished anything of significance, and that's actually a good thing - because all his policy ideas are crap sandwiches.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

HRC would have made a better president, by anyone's standards.  Even Trump voters should be able to muster the intelligence to admit that, at least by now.  Any one of the 16 other Republican candidates would have made a better prez than Trump, and all 16 varied between flawed (Kasich) and very bad (Cruz).  At least they weren't treasonous nor preferring Russians over Americans.  

wow the coulda woulda shoulda brigade and their fantasies.

7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

wow the coulda woulda shoulda brigade and their fantasies.

Yeah, those Trumpeteers who were suckered in by empty "promises" spewed at them by the occupier of the White House,

must be getting really disillusioned...

2 hours ago, iReason said:

Yeah, those Trumpeteers who were suckered in by empty "promises" spewed at them by the occupier of the White House,

must be getting really disillusioned...

Not at all. He just had a successful foreign tour, he got his choice for SCOTUS, he has a replace Obamacare bill in the senate, he tried to restrict immigration from countries with a lot of terrorists ( not his fault the second try was rejected ), he actually put out a budget, unlike Obama and he removed a lot of Obama's edicts.

Sooooo. Pretty much done what he promised to do as much as he was able to do in the time so far. The only disappointing thing is that he hasn't invested much into the wall.

I doubt any of the other candidates could have done as much, had they had the same amount of hate and obstruction as he has had to put up with.

EXPERTS UPGRADE DONALD TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT ODDS AS RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION LOOMS

"Donald Trump’s presidency has been clouded in controversy from its very inception, with multiple federal investigations into his campaign’s ties to Russia looming over the White House before he even assumed the Oval Office."

"The Economist Intelligence Unit, a nonpartisan organization comprising over 100 country experts and economists across the globe, upgraded Trump's likelihood of impeachment from low to moderate Friday, following calls for the president’s removal officially reaching the floor of Congress."

"We note that the president's impulsive character and disregard for protocol means that even the unlikely is possible," the Economist Intelligence Unit said in a statement provided to Newsweek."

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-russia-scandal-corruption-republicans-disavow-616452

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not at all. He just had a successful foreign tour, he has a replace Obamacare bill in the senate, he tried to restrict immigration from countries with a lot of terrorists ( not his fault the second try was rejected ), he actually put out a budget, unlike Obama and he removed a lot of Obama's edicts.

Sooooo. Pretty much done what he promised to do as much as he was able to do in the time so far. The only disappointing thing is that he hasn't invested much into the wall.

I doubt any of the other candidates could have done as much, had they had the same amount of hate and obstruction as he has had to put up with.

He said the rich like him would pay more in taxes, missed that part in his budget, 555555555555555555!

15 minutes ago, iReason said:

EXPERTS UPGRADE DONALD TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT ODDS AS RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION LOOMS

"Donald Trump’s presidency has been clouded in controversy from its very inception, with multiple federal investigations into his campaign’s ties to Russia looming over the White House before he even assumed the Oval Office."

"The Economist Intelligence Unit, a nonpartisan organization comprising over 100 country experts and economists across the globe, upgraded Trump's likelihood of impeachment from low to moderate Friday, following calls for the president’s removal officially reaching the floor of Congress."

"We note that the president's impulsive character and disregard for protocol means that even the unlikely is possible," the Economist Intelligence Unit said in a statement provided to Newsweek."

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-russia-scandal-corruption-republicans-disavow-616452

LOL, if I bought 2 lotto tickets instead of one my chances of winning something would change from low to moderate, but it doesn't mean I would win anything.

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He just had a successful foreign tour, he got his choice for SCOTUS,

he has a replace Obamacare bill in the senate,

he tried to restrict immigration from countries with a lot of terrorists ( not his fault the second try was rejected )

he actually put out a budget,...

Pretty much done what he promised to do as much as he was able to do in the time so far.

The only disappointing thing is that he hasn't invested much into the wall.

Donald Trump's embarrassing gaffes deliver a potent political good: distraction

"During Donald Trump’s state visit to the Middle East and Europe, Americans have been playing a sort of bleak party game, asking one another: what is the most tone-deaf remark, the most egregious faux pas, the most historically amnesiac or insensitive gaffe that our president has made in the course of his journey? 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/28/donald-trumps-embarrassing-gaffes-potent-political-good-distraction

Fact-checking Trump's 'repeal and replace' Obamacare timeline

"Following the collapse of the Republican-backed American Health Care Act this afternoon, President Donald Trump appeared to backtrack on his long-held stance that President Obama's signature legislation, the Affordable Care Act, should be repealed and replaced "immediately."

"Trump's campaign website noted the promise in clear terms, saying, "On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare."

"The line referencing an "immediate" "repeal and replace" was a staple of his stump speech, appearing regularly throughout an ABC News review of transcripts from Trump's primary and general election campaign events."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fact-checking-trumps-repeal-replace-obamacare-timeline/story?id=46360908

Trump travel ban on shaky ground

"The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals not only refused to reinstate Trump’s temporary ban on nationals from six majority-Muslim countries from entering the United States, but also dressed down the government in its decision for asking the court to

"blindly refer to executive power" and uphold an order that "drips with religious intolerance, animus and discrimination."

"The administration is now waiting for a ruling from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, with court watchers saying that the chances of Trump prevailing in a court that ruled against his first order are slim to none."

http://thehill.com/regulation/335359-trump-travel-ban-on-shaky-ground

Republicans voice opposition to Trump's budget: 'Dead on arrival'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/23/republicans-opposition-trump-budget-medicaid-spending

President Trump's Budget Includes a $2 Trillion Math Mistake

"Former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers called the oversight an "elementary double count" and "a logical error of the kind that would justify failing a student in an introductory economics course" in an op-ed in the Washington Post."

http://time.com/4791113/trump-budget-math-mistake/

Donald Trump forced to sign budget that doesn't include single cent for his promised wall

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-budget-no-mexico-wall-spending-money-government-funding-a7720826.html

Donald Trump's Mexico wall: Who is going to pay for it?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37243269

Not his fault. :cheesy:

Reality: Massive failure on all counts.

Edited by iReason