Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not sure about that. She seems to be having fun with her Jackie Kennedy impersonation act. 

Leave her be.  Unless you want to take her place.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

:cheesy:

Talk about going nowhere...

Fox News removes false story on Seth Rich's murder -- six days after it was debunked

"Soon after, Fox News pulled the story from its website"

"Hannity, however, continued to peddle the discredited conspiracy theory on his Twitter account."

"Hannity went on to say he serves "at the pleasure of the Fox News Channel and I am here to do my job every night. I am under contract, as long as they seem to want me."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/fox-news-removes-seth-rich-story/

Hannity is toast.

Gone soon.  :thumbsup:

Just like Lying O'Reilly.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Best you got? There are grounds for the investigation to happen and it is proceeding. We likely won't know the conclusions of it for a very long time.

Speaking of the midterms if Ossof wins the special congressional election in Georgia expect the Republicans to majorly freak out. That would show that association with trump is super toxic even in red state red districts. Such a realization would increase the odds of more Republicans getting on board with impeachment if the evidence is there.

Again don't make any final conclusions about whether the evidence will be looking there or not. Too early for that.

Never mind, Montana is today.

5 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

http://theweek.com/articles/699571/foolish-fantasies-impeach-trump-crowd

excerpt:

To remove Trump from office via impeachment, you need a two-thirds majority of the Senate. Even if all 48 Democrats and Democratic-aligned independents voted in lockstep to impeach, you'd still need 19 Republican senators to join them. That's a fantasy — at least based on what we know now, both about Russia and about the GOP-held Senate. It probably wouldn't even happen if, as Trump himself once imagined, the president shot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue.

Remember, neither of America's impeached presidents, Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, was actually convicted and removed from office via such a Senate vote. Why? Because it's really, really hard to do.

Those were politics, Nixon wasn't. Had he not taken the easy way out would he have been tossed? 

If the spooks and G-Men can make the case that Trump knowingly colluded with Putin's people to win the election then all bets are off.

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So I am not allowed my opinion,but you are free to have yours,so unless you know her very well ?, she not enjoying the hooha(as you put it),you are

guessing just as much as i am. we will have to see.

regards worgeordie

You didn't say it was your opinion. 

12 hours ago, Rob13 said:

Saying 'yeah but Obama' isn't an argument for trump, it's just evidence that they're both inept. If you're trying to convince people that trump is a good choice as pres,  try showing how the country's better off since he took office, or at least how good his policies are.The 'yeah but argument' is just trolling.

No point in doing so as it's never going to happen that an anti Trumper will ever admit that Trump has done anything right.

He could single handedly rescue a bus load of children from a fiery death and Trump haters would find something to complain about.

I disliked Obama as much as the anti Trumpers dislike Trump, but I have said some good things about him. Never be visa versa with any Trump hater.

8 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

I cannot believe the arrogance of your post. How do you know that worgeordie does not know how to read 'clusters' of body language expressions? Yet it's ok for you to give YOUR opinion! Please save us from any more of your comments which you seem to structure so as to make other members look inferior compared to your mammoth gargantuan intelligence - NOT! A word of sage advice from someone clever - 'If you can think of nothing useful or constructive to say, don't bother saying anything'.

:passifier:

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He could single handedly rescue a bus load of children from a fiery death and Trump haters would find something to complain about.

No he could not do that at all, but by his own admission he could walk out on the street in New York and shoot someone dead and his supporters would still support him. Who exactly are the morons here?

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

No he could not do that at all, but by his own admission he could walk out on the street in New York and shoot someone dead and his supporters would still support him. Who exactly are the morons here?

Like I said. You just proved my supposition.

No matter what he does, the haters will never accept it unless it fits their narrative.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

5 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Like I said. You just proved my supposition.

No matter what he does, the haters will never accept it unless it fits their narrative.

Sorry, what has he done that I am supposed to accept? What I quoted you was something he has REALLY done, he said it ! And he was right , you would all defend him. Now tell me again what has he done that we should admire and accept?

8 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Sorry, what has he done that I am supposed to accept? What I quoted you was something he has REALLY done, he said it ! And he was right , you would all defend him. Now tell me again what has he done that we should admire and accept?

You are just trolling to try and get some of us to write something we would regret. I'm not taking that bait.

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Now tell me again what has he done that we should admire and accept?

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are just trolling to try and get some of us to write something we would regret.

Ain't that the truth.

:coffee1:

On 5/21/2017 at 5:28 PM, Andaman Al said:

Don't be embarrassed, President Trump says 'pussy' and his supporters all accept it as ok (even when grabbing them). Trump and his supporters are re-defining our values don't you know.

As Dr. West said, " the U.S. has a spiritual blackout under Trump."  I guess the religious zealots like Spicer and Pence think lying is ok. I guess their religious teachings embrace that behavior. 

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No point in doing so as it's never going to happen that an anti Trumper will ever admit that Trump has done anything right.

Can't win; don't try 555

Keep on trollin then.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When Trump:

1. Resigns  or

2.  Admits to the criminal wrong doings of him and his family   or

3.  Pays the contractors that are currently suing him for money owed for work they carried out for him.  or

4.  Attends court to answer charges of statutory rape of a 12 and 13 year old  or

5.  Admits he has lied and cheated the American people in his bid to become President or

6. Admits he has no interest in making America great again, other than making very rich people more rich so that they will always owe him favours

THEN I will admit he has done something right, until then the jury is out.

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Wait for the investigation to play out and also the midterm elections. Then the real chance of impeachment will be much clearer.

If Trump was a little bit smart, which he's not, he would resign today.  Here are a few reasons why stringing this out is bad for him and Republicans in general:

>>>  If he resigns now, the damage to his image is deep, but not profound

>>>   He can resume his businesses and pursue his real love with vigor:  amassing money.  Any decent person would have divested or put them in real 'blind trusts,' but he doesn't have a modicum of decency.

>>>   The longer he hangs tough, the deeper he drags his family, his associates, and fellow Rep politicians through the mud - which is getting deeper each hour of each day.

>>>  Already, Treasury Dept is looking at possible laundering money (from Russian Oligarchs) orchestrated by Trump, Kushner, Ivanka and others.  Getting out of the Oval Office now, will likely call the hounds off.

>>>  Each hour he hangs on, are further dagger thrusts into Rep candidates for upcoming elections, '18 and '20 and beyond.  Trump's legacy will have harmful/sordid reverberations far beyond his tenure.  

>>>  At least 5 of his close associates will get familiar with the insides of Federal jail cells, and that criminal crowd will possibly include Trump and some of his family members - though Trump may seek asylum in another country (Russia?) before he can be cuffed.

On 5/21/2017 at 5:56 PM, Jingthing said:

Trumpist spin.
Most Americans want the investigations to follow the facts and if it leads to trump leaving, so be it.

So true, and most Americans don't trust Trump; most think he is misusing his power; job approval 39 v 55 disapproval and on an on. So those defenders on TV are in the minority of U.S. citizens. 

^^^

Boomer

I wouldn't be surprised if his departure is already pre-planned. Pence has already started his own PAC. Is that unusual, no - extremely unusual? unless I am mistaken, I think it is.

Edited by Andaman Al

16 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

^^^ Boomer

I wouldn't be surprised if his departure is already pre-planned. Pence has already started his own PAC. Is that unusual, no - extremely unusual? unless I am mistaken, I think it is.

Pence's chance at taking Trump's position is woefully tarnished.  There's a thick portfolio of several glaring things Pence has done which are, at the least 'dereliction of duty' and quite possibly law-breaking.  

Everyone around Trump gets soiled by him.  After each major screw-up, all Trump's sheeple are charged with going out to make excuses.  Then, after a day or two of their collective lying, Trump contradicts what they've all been claiming.

I think it will be 'President Ryan' before the end of the year.  

Edited by boomerangutang

On 5/21/2017 at 6:01 PM, Jingthing said:

Not normally. But the republicans may be able to present him with a face saving package where he can spin it into a win at least from the POV of loyal trumpists.

I think an explicit removal based on unfitness could start a civil war.

But a deal as above could work or if there is a smoking gun high crimes case that could work too.

I think a civil war is a remote possibility - absurd to think not so long ago - if U.S. democracy continues being attached by this gang of "Win at all cost " mob/Trump. Maybe this is why they continue defending the NRA and anyone (practically) can buy a gun/assault weapon. It might be worth stating that Trump defenders are in the minority. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/  

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You didn't say it was your opinion. 

Thats a very weak response,of course it was my opinion,

but as a Trump fanboy,like him, you can try and twist everything.

regards Worgeordie