Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone still not convinced, I urge you to read the transcripts of the Trump/Penña-Nietzsche and Trump/Turnbull conversations. The man really is a moron; it's not an act he puts on for political purposes. Here's a taste:

To President Peña-Nieto:

"In Ohio, they are having rallies for Trump right now because Trump has taken a hard stance on Mexico. We lost a lot of factories in Ohio and Michigan and I won these states - some of these states have not been won in 38 years by a Republican and I won them very easily. So they are dancing in the streets. You probably have the same thing where they are dancing in your streets also, but in reverse. "...And we have the drug lords in Mexico that are knocking the hell out of our country. They are sending drugs to Chicago, Los Angeles, and to New York. Up in New Hampshire - I won New Hampshire..."

To Australian PM Turnbull:

The President: Look, I do not know how you got them to sign a deal like this, but that is how they lost the election. They said I had no way to 270 and I got 306

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/This-deal-will-make-me-look-terrible-Full-11731445.php

6 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Trump just rallied in W. Virginia. The Governor (Big Jim)  just traded up to the Republican Party.

Holding rallies *after* an election is not normal in a democracy; it's what dictators do.

The rats are leaving the ship. Infamous Right Wing troll abandons Trump:

Right-wing troll Mike Cernovich took to Periscope to announce that he’s doing “a big pivot” away from “being a pro-Trump guy.” Cernovich enthusiastically supported President Donald Trump throughout the presidential campaign and in the first tumultuous months of the administration, but now says that “backing Trump has been bad for business," and he will “specifically reject any kind of branding about pro-Trump or whatever.”

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/08/02/right-wing-troll-mike-cernovich-says-hes-doing-big-pivot-away-trump/217492

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/3/16084246/mueller-obstruction-case-stronger-trump-surrogates

Shortly after the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller in May, acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe told several of the highest-ranking managers of the bureau they should consider themselves possible witnesses in any investigation into whether President Donald Trump engaged in obstruction of justice, according to two senior federal law enforcement officials.

McCabe has told colleagues that he too is a potential witness in the probe of whether Trump broke the law by trying to thwart the FBI's Russia investigation and the investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government to defeat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

Two senior federal law enforcement officials have told me that the new revelations illustrate why they believe the potential case against Trump is stronger than outsiders have thought.

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Pence knew it too.

It's really gross that a third rate bible thumper is very likely to be the next president, sooner than later.

Why gross? Pence would be less in the public eye, no tweeting, he would be able to get more done for America.

4 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Why gross? Pence would be less in the public eye, no tweeting, he would be able to get more done for America.

Sure thing. Good news if you want the USA to be like the Taliban but a Christian one. 

6 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

I've seen similar comments from Trump (former?) supporters elsewhere. On the plus side, they seem to be finally facing up to the reality that he was the wrong man for the job, even as they continue to defend his lying, bigoted ways.

on the negative side, Pence, because better at hiding his nuttiness (in his case, it's the religious nuttiness), he is even more dangerous.

Americans might be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

T

Edited by Thakkar

4 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

I've seen similar comments from Trump (former?) supporters elsewhere. On the plus side, they seem to be finally facing up to the reality that he was the wrong man for the job, even as they continue to defend his lying, bigoted ways.

on the negative side, Pence, because better at hiding his nuttiness (in his case, it's the religious nuttiness), he is even more dangerous.

Americans might be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

T

The fight must go on. Imagine what would happen to this country if the Democrats had their way. Brings a tear to my eye.

There is no good scenario for progressives in the near future. Even if Pence was implicated, then it's Ryan. Not a fundamentalist except for a twisted worship of Ayn Rand. 

He definitely has a clear ideology -- smash the FDR new deal and everything like it since then.  Yes, old dudes that are normally republican, he IS after your Medicare and Social Security!

The idea of getting trump out is that it seems probable Pence would be much more competent in handling vital things like dealing with foreign adversaries and having the nuclear codes. 

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Jingthing said:

Sadly I think he's shielded well. 

In regards to Pence, radical religion science denier appears to be what US is all about.

Something has gone wrong with general education in US.

What is accepted as normal science and standards in most of the world,

is degraded in basic schooling in US. 

Having said that, hey to the US posters, you voted this regime in.

5 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

The fight must go on. Imagine what would happen to this country if the Democrats had their way. Brings a tear to my eye.

Democrat, you mean like 8 years of Obama?

Stock market up

unemployment down

economic growth restored

Auto industry saved

depression averted

no new major wars

22 million Americans newly insured

marriage equality

current account deficit reduced

percent rise in health costs slowed

2 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Stock market up

unemployment down

economic growth restored

Auto industry saved

depression averted

no new major wars

marriage equality

Unemployment figures were fake then as they're fake now. They don't take into consideration the folks who simply gave up looking.

Deficit reduction?  Are you serious?

Let me tell you how life would be with Democrats......

Syrian refugees flooding our cities, open immigration, open borders, sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, higher and higher taxes for the employed, distribution of wealth. bowing down to the world, diminished Military.

Not the country our family immigrated to.

Just now, Thakkar said:

Stock market up

unemployment down

economic growth restored

Auto industry saved

depression averted

no new major wars

marriage equality

Most of your stats are correct.

Do you truly believe that a change of government caused this? (In 6 months?)

Economic depression, caused by the previous administration before Obama,

was reversed under Obama. This is flowing through now, indeed in all the world.

Not a Trump moment, a recovery from the bank scams under Republican Regime of Bush.

You truly have to be an ostrich  to state what you have posted.

Sad

51 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

IMG_0063.JPG.89727cded7cfe71ea1f2dc19ad388dcf.JPG

Is he going to frame this cover?

Actually, 43 days off. That's 20% of the time he has been in office.

And:

"For years, President Donald Trump criticized his predecessor Barack Obama for playing golf while on the job."

"But since taking office, Trump has been a regular visitor at his own golf clubs in Florida and Virginia — so far outpacing Obama in the amount of time he spends on the green."

"So as of August 1 in the first year of each man's presidency, the score is Trump 21, Obama 11."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/17/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

Meanwhile:

Flouting his own advice, Trump taking 17-day vacation to his New Jersey golf club

"Trump and his supporters like to publicize his disdain for taking vacations, when the truth is that he takes them constantly."

"Don't take vacations. What's the point? If you're not enjoying your work, you're in the wrong job," Trump wrote in his 2004 book,

"Trump: Think Like a Billionaire."

"So far, he has spent 13 of 28 weekends in office away from the White House, mostly at his properties in Palm Beach, Florida, or in Bedminster, New Jersey, according to an Associated Press count."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-trump-vacation-20170803-story.html

Edited by iReason