Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Most of your stats are correct.

Do you truly believe that a change of government caused this? (In 6 months?)

Economic depression, caused by the previous administration before Obama,

was reversed under Obama. This is flowing through now, indeed in all the world.

Not a Trump moment, a recovery from the bank scams under Republican Regime of Bush.

You truly have to be an ostrich  to state what you have posted.

Sad

Thanks you.I *was* talking about those achievements as happening under Obama.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Let me tell you how life would be with Democrats......

Syrian refugees flooding our cities, open immigration, open borders, sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, higher and higher taxes for the employed, distribution of wealth. bowing down to the world, diminished Military.

Bombastic, hyperbolic gibberish.

Just making stuff up.

:coffee1:

Alex Jones much?

19 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Unemployment figures were fake then as they're fake now. They don't take into consideration the folks who simply gave up looking.

Deficit reduction?  Are you serious?

Syrian refugees flooding our cities, open immigration, open borders, sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, higher and higher taxes for the employed, distribution of wealth. bowing down to the world, diminished Military.

Not the country our family immigrated to.

Employment figures are calculated the same as always, under every administration. They're not perfect; no stats ever are. If you insist they're fake, I can't help you. No one can. Well, maybe Alex Jones. Go buy some of his brain juice, or whatever he's hawking this week.

If you don't understand the difference between budgetary deficit, Primary deficit, fiscal deification and current account deficit, then please learn before responding.

You don't need to escape to fantasy world to know how life would be after a Democrat administration. In every respect, it's almost always better. Go check out the long term stats on growth, income equality, wages, deficits and other relevant measures under Dem/GOP admins. Gather the info, then speak from an understanding of the facts. There's no need to speculate.

"Not the country our family immigrated to"

— It never is. It's called change and progress. You are one of those immigrants who believe in pulling up the drawbridge once you have passed through. The very definition of selfishness.

T

3 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Trump wants immigrants to be self sustaining, have job skills, not a drain on our society. Imagine that.

You mean like Trump's , mother, who came with nothing?

Edited by Thakkar

3 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

In those days, they were given nothing. No work, no eat.

What "freebies" are today's immigrants given? Check carefully before replying, lest you embarrass yourself further.

11 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Trump wants immigrants to be self sustaining, have job skills, not a drain on our society. Imagine that.

Well he needs somebody to do all the jobs the Mexican's were doing that he is kicking out,  that 'real' Americans wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Impeach o meter going up up up.

Today's Impeach-O-Meter: Things Are Happening, You Guys

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/08/03/trump_impeachment_chances_grand_jury_thom_tillis_edition.html

I think it is time for Scott to restart the thread with a re-run of the same poll. 

18 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

The White House is relying on hate groups and their junk research to defend the RAISE Act

"The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), NumbersUSA, and FAIR are anti-immigrant nativist groups that SPLC has labeled “hate groups.”

"The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has extensively researched CIS, FAIR, and NumbersUSA,

laying down their insidious anti-immigrant agenda and their ties to white nationalists."

"All three groups were founded by John Tanton, a white nationalist who believes that in order to maintain American culture, “

a European-American majority” is required. [Southern Poverty Law Center, 1/31/09]"

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/08/03/white-house-relying-hate-groups-and-their-junk-research-defend-raise-act/217512

Imagine that...

Just now, Jingthing said:

Or his mail order bride that lied about university credentials and worked illegally...

Ok , I will weigh in on this debate and probably get banned again. 

I do not believe in multi culturism.

That said, I believe in diversity.

For instance, I cannot understand why Muslims want to invade Christian  law based countries.

Not that I am a Christian, but I believe in the ideal. I grew up in the ideal.

Christian law based countries have taken thousands of years to develop

a form of law and democracy. Yet peoples from other non similar cultures

believe that they can invade and "bludge" on another countries success.

You cannot teach  a country how to be civilised, if many of the locals have scammed their way out of their own country.

It is what the dictators wish for, every scammer removed is one less in the country.

2 minutes ago, iReason said:

The White House is relying on hate groups and their junk research to defend the RAISE Act

"The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), NumbersUSA, and FAIR are anti-immigrant nativist groups that SPLC has labeled “hate groups.”

"The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has extensively researched CIS, FAIR, and NumbersUSA,

laying down their insidious anti-immigrant agenda and their ties to white nationalists."

"All three groups were founded by John Tanton, a white nationalist who believes that in order to maintain American culture, “

a European-American majority” is required. [Southern Poverty Law Center, 1/31/09]"

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/08/03/white-house-relying-hate-groups-and-their-junk-research-defend-raise-act/217512

Imagine that...

Ask England and France how their failed immigration has worked out.

18 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Well he needs somebody to do all the jobs the Mexican's were doing that he is kicking out,  that 'real' Americans wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

I live in Thailand.

So I must not comment directly.

But many "illegal workers" from Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia have been forced to go home.

It has caused a mini trade and services drain in Thailand.

But really, as the authorities in Thailand want:

Get legal. Be documented. Be insured. Have proof of your name, your country, your skills and 

your lack of a criminal background. 

Is that too much to ask?

Donald t.rump doggy poop bags on Amazon. Check out the reviews. Hilarious.

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Poop-Bags-PooPuppets/dp/B01EGJYAAG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1501822155&sr=8-3&keywords=trump+poop+bags&linkCode=sl1&tag=aepaf-20&linkId=68d124f264b4f1ce85a5948a599be58d#customerReviews

Trump's a joke even on Amazon. Can things get any lower for the man? Sure they can.

T

44 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Donald t.rump doggy poop bags on Amazon. Check out the reviews. Hilarious.

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Poop-Bags-PooPuppets/dp/B01EGJYAAG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1501822155&sr=8-3&keywords=trump+poop+bags&linkCode=sl1&tag=aepaf-20&linkId=68d124f264b4f1ce85a5948a599be58d#customerReviews

Trump's a joke even on Amazon. Can things get any lower for the man? Sure they can.

T

Here was one of the 'user reviews' below the advert. Funny !

I saw an advertisement for these bags and wanted to buy them right away. I had a very hard time buying them, however, because I wanted Mexico to pay for them, and they kept saying no. I even called the Mexican president and begged him to buy these bags for me. I explained to him that I had already told my dog that Mexico would pay for them, but he didn't care if I look like a dope in front of my dog. In the end, I decided to stop paying for my dog's vaccinations, and that's how I raised the money to buy the bags. Highly recommended.

11 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

Unemployment figures were fake then as they're fake now. They don't take into consideration the folks who simply gave up looking.

Deficit reduction?  Are you serious?

Not the country our family immigrated to.

Saying unemployment numbers are fake shows you don't understand them.  And yes, they do take into consideration those who've given up looking.

Syrian refugees flooding our cities?  How would that happen?  You mean millions of Syrian refugees would be allowed into the US.  No way. 

We didn't have open immigration before Trump, nor open borders.  Porous borders, yes,.  But we'll always have that.  Wall or not.

As for taxes, isn't Trump right now helping out the wealthy?

23 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

Trump just rallied in W. Virginia. The Governor (Big Jim)  just traded up to the Republican Party.

That governor was a Democrat of convenience having left the Republicans in 2015 to get.elected. Just like Trump switched parties.