Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 minutes ago, mesquite said:

The effort to impeach President Trump has actually been going on for 9 months.  It started the moment Hillary Clinton conceded the election, well before President Trump took the oath of office.

The desire to get rid of President Trump has nothing to do with Russia, obstruction or anything else.  Trump has taken the power from the ruling elites and given it to the people.  The elites want it back.  It's not going to happen.  If they do get rid of him, assassination is the only way, the result will be civil war.

"funny stuff , no really thats funny"

reply should read: "yes I believe you"

but it wont, tho it will be funnier

win win, yay team, go go go

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Only if they have the votes. Ultimately impeachment is largely a political decision.

This is a very good point and indications are the Republicans are gaining influence. 

The Republicans picked up another governor's seat in West Virginia just the other day.

Without a vote.

Damn those Russians are good!

Edited by mesquite

How Trump's FCC aided Sinclair's expansion

"Sinclair Broadcast Group is expanding its conservative-leaning television empire into nearly three-quarters of American households —

but its aggressive takeover of the airwaves wouldn’t have been possible without help from President Donald Trump's chief at the Federal Communications Commission."

"Sinclair, already the nation’s largest TV broadcaster, plans to buy 42 stations from Tribune Media in cities like New York,

Chicago and Los Angeles, on top of the more than 170 stations it already owns."

"The change will allow Sinclair — a company known for injecting "must run" conservative segments into its local programming —

to reach 72 percent of U.S. households after buying Tribune’s stations."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/06/trump-fcc-sinclair-broadcast-expansion-241337

The Mussolini wannabe is amping up his Propaganda Machine.

This is a very good point and indications are the Republicans are gaining influence. 

The Republicans picked up another governor's seat in West Virginia just the other day.

Without a vote.

Governors don't have a say in the impeachment process but nice try. More relevant is the senate. It seems incredibly unlikely that the dems could take the senate in 18 even if they can take the house which is very possible.

20 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Without a vote.

:laugh:

He's a pandering putz who has switched parties. 

Twice.

West Virginia governor announces plan to switch parties

"This isn't the first time Justice has switched parties --

he was previously an independent and a Republican up until 2015 when he ran for governor as a Democrat."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/west-virginia-gov-republican-democrat/index.html

Clearly, the same lack of principles as the the inept one occupying the White House.

An abhorrant characteristic.

1 hour ago, mesquite said:

I suggest you and the other Trump haters here on TV start following James Woods, the actor, on Twitter.  It will help you get up to speed on what's going on.  Otherwise you will just remain here reinforcing each other's nonsense.

Here's James Woods comment on supportive parents of a little boy who prefers to dress like a girl:

"This is sweet. Wait until this poor kid grows up, realizes what you've done, and stuffs both of you dismembered into a freezer in the garage."

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Here's James Woods comment on supportive parents of a little boy who prefers to dress like a girl:

"This is sweet. Wait until this poor kid grows up, realizes what you've done, and stuffs both of you dismembered into a freezer in the garage."

Happy to hear you are following him.  Keep reading.

27 minutes ago, iReason said:

:laugh:

He's a pandering putz who has switched parties. 

Twice.

West Virginia governor announces plan to switch parties

"This isn't the first time Justice has switched parties --

he was previously an independent and a Republican up until 2015 when he ran for governor as a Democrat."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/west-virginia-gov-republican-democrat/index.html

Clearly, the same lack of principles as the the inept one occupying the White House.

An abhorrant characteristic.

Nonsense.  It was the Russians.

2 hours ago, mesquite said:

The effort to impeach President Trump has actually been going on for 9 months.  It started the moment Hillary Clinton conceded the election, well before President Trump took the oath of office.

The desire to get rid of President Trump has nothing to do with Russia, obstruction or anything else.  Trump has taken the power from the ruling elites and given it to the people.  The elites want it back.  It's not going to happen.  If they do get rid of him, assassination is the only way, the result will be civil war.

I don't know where to start with this so I won't. The sadness is these guys march off to war when the drums start beating and get slaughtered in their millions so the elites can be just that.

Donald Trump’s tall tales about the ‘21’ Club

"President Trump — while berating his top generals about “losing” the war in Afghanistan — told a story about the renovation of the ‘21’ Club that was completely wrong in every detail, both the former owner and the former CEO of the landmark restaurant told me."

"Marshall Cogan, who owned ‘21’ from 1985 to 1995, told me, “I have no idea what was in his head. I never have.”

"Ken Aretsky, the restaurant’s CEO from 1986 to 1995, said, “Once again, Trump exaggerated another story.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/08/06/donald-trumps-tall-tales-about-the-21-club/

Once again, the pathological liar just cannot help himself.

SAD.

Morons

Are

Governing

America

11 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I don't know where to start with this so I won't.

The sadness is these guys march off to war when the drums start beating and get slaughtered in their millions so the elites can be just that.

And the Silver Spooner in the White House, is a grand example of the epitome of the elite.

19 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I don't know where to start with this so I won't. The sadness is these guys march off to war when the drums start beating and get slaughtered in their millions so the elites can be just that.

It has always been thus.

Even the British upper classes sent some of their own sons to their certain deaths in WW1 and WW2.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25776836

"Some 12% of the British army's ordinary soldiers were killed during the war, compared with 17% of its officers. Eton alone lost more than 1,000 former pupils - 20% of those who served. UK wartime Prime Minister Herbert Asquith lost a son, while future Prime Minister Andrew Bonar Law lost two. Anthony Eden lost two brothers, another brother of his was terribly wounded, and an uncle was captured. "

Apologies for going off topic.

Edited by chickenslegs

34 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Believe me.  I "get it."

Trump for two terms.

Correct. You and the rest of the man-child's supporters "get it" on a daily basis. The sad part is you are clueless as to what you get and where you get it...and yet you're asking for more!!

2 hours ago, mesquite said:

I suggest you and the other Trump haters here on TV start following James Woods, the actor, on Twitter.  It will help you get up to speed on what's going on.  Otherwise you will just remain here reinforcing each other's nonsense.

Yes, from now on I'll be searching for "the truth" in James Woods' Twitter rantings! 

(Why do I even bother?)

3 hours ago, mesquite said:

Without a vote.

That guy is another Trump. Inherited wealth who changed parties because he had no chance of winning in his original party.

wiki:

"In 2015, Justice switched from the Republican Party to the Democratic Party and announced his candidacy for Governor in the 2016 election. He defeated the Republican nominee, Bill Cole. On August 3, 2017, less than seven months after taking office, Justice publicly announced his plans to switch parties the next day and become a Republican again."

Just now, F4UCorsair said:

No.....why?   The dems have been trying to dig up dirt since the election, even manufacturing it, but no luck yet, and there's not going to be.

Thanks for sharing with us the results of Mueller's investigation. How did you manage to access them?

9 hours ago, mesquite said:

Actually, there is no current effort to impeach the president.  A few in congress have just initiated a bill for this, but there's no support.  From either side of the isle.

But, the momentum is building.

Started the moment Hillary conceded the election?  Wow...what a stretch.

He's not been liked by a majority for a long time.  If ever.  The desire to get rid of him started right around Flynn's resignation.  When the lies and deceptions really started to come to light.

He's created his own mess.  Nobody else to blame.

Elites?  Trump is an elite along with all those he's brought in.  They've got the power. LOL

9 hours ago, mesquite said:

I most certainly am.  I do not believe propaganda.

Most of what you post seems to have come from articles in the likes of Breitbart or Fox and Friends. LOL.  Very much propaganda and far from the truth.

7 hours ago, mesquite said:

Happy to hear you are following him.  Keep reading.

Woods supported Cruz during the elections.  Not Trump. 

His tweets are bizarre, to say the least.  Strange anybody would follow them.  I use to like this guy.  Not so sure now.

19 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

No.....why?   The dems have been trying to dig up dirt since the election, even manufacturing it, but no luck yet, and there's not going to be.

That's a standard tactic of any political party.  Whether in power or not.  Definitely not unique to the dems, as proven by Trump Jr's attempt at getting dirt on Clinton from the Russians.

Actually, it's a variety of committees, grand jury's and special investigators who are trying to dig up illegal activities conducted by Trump and his team.  All bipartisan. 

You are aware how many voted to sanction Russia?  An all time record if I remember correctly.  With a clause inserted so Trump and rescind them.

The dirt is there.  That's proven.  One reason Flynn resigned.  How far it goes is the question.  And can it be used for prosecution.  Time will tell.

22 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I dont worry about impeachment so much, I am going to relax and place an order for a Thai manufactured Harley Davidson from the new Thai factory, and maybe, for the wife, a Ford Focus from the new Chinese factory.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/harley-davidson-plans-thailand-factory-to-serve-southeast-asian-market.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/20/business/ford-focus-china-production.html

The only thing I worry about is the commute to work some Americans will have.

Perhaps about like the Japanese and Taiwanese will have for their commute to work?  We live in a global society after all. LOL

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/04/business/toyota-mazda-electric-vehicles-investment.html?emc=edit_mbae_20170806&nl=&nlid=58582962&ref=business&te=1

Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant

Last week, the Taiwanese electronics supplier Foxconn joined Mr. Trump at the White House to announce its plans to locate a new plant with 3,000 positions in Wisconsin, which lured the company with a staggering $3 billion in state tax credits.

The Japanese car plants in Tennessee have really helped with employment there.  From what I've read, great places to work.

11 hours ago, mesquite said:

A cardiac arrest or a cerebral hemorrhage  would be just fine!