Ex-FBI chief Comey to testify to Senate panel in public session

rooster59

15 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

"None of us used that sort of language about Obama for hundreds or maybe thousands of posts, though we disagreed with his policies and those of the Dems."

Amnesiac much?

OK, I didn't read every post for the 8 years of the Obama admistration, but I don't recall any vile offensive language. Had there been I'm sure the Obama lovers would have complained.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I know you like the beach a lot, especially a Thai beach, But do you think you might have stayed out in the sun a little too much?:tongue:

You insult Obama's manliness then you complain about posters being insulting. Them you claim that nobody insulted Obama when he was president :laugh: in support of the Birther, inexplicably claiming that "Trump has nothing to do with this forum- he has never written one word on it."  as if Obama had .

you proceed to admonish as for Ad Hominem attacks on Trump while engaging in Ad hominem attack on Obama even though Obama has nothing to do with this thread.

I suggest you re- read this whole exchange and reconsider.

Nothing wrong with saying  " hey I just laid a stinker"  we all have from time to time , me more than some.:smile:

Did anyone call Obama Hitler or Stalin and use vile filthy language about him being insane etc on TVF? I'm not going to quote any of the vile filth but it's on every Trump thread.

You may not like him being accused of not being born in the US, but are you seriously equating that with calling Trump Hitler?

How did I "insult" Obama's manliness? He is probably a beta male, and can anyone in their wildest dreams imagine him going on a military mission? He's many things but "manly" isn't, IMO, one of them. He would make a great lounge singer though. I don't even hate him- I just don't like his policies. I'm sure he is a very nice man and a good father/ husband, but I wouldn't want him to have my back in a sticky situation.

There is a difference between criticizing someone and using vile langauge just for the sake of saying horrid things.

I don't care if the anti Trumpers savage the man, and he certainly has plenty of faults to savage, but it's possible to do so without using the language used on TVF about him.

37 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

"None of us used that sort of language about Obama for hundreds or maybe thousands of posts, though we disagreed with his policies and those of the Dems."

Amnesiac much?

Can you provide examples of such that go on for page after page? I only need to go to any Trump thread of over 1 page to see many examples of what I am speaking of.

No, I don't recall any about Obama.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No unbiased person wants to read pages of vile and offensive language about anyone, which is why most members never contribute on any Trump thread.

None of us used that sort of language about Obama for hundreds or maybe thousands of posts, though we disagreed with his policies and those of the Dems.

Saying disgusting filth on a forum just because one doesn't like the subject isn't conducive to pursuading non biased posters to change their minds.

As usual, just making stuff up...

"disgusting filth" :cheesy: Whoa! nanny!

In my case, I see nothing wrong with calling the incompetent one what he is:

He is an ignorant, unqualified, despicable, crass, oafish, uncouth, disrespectful, insolent, insulting, abusive, hypocritical, womanizing, silver-spooned buffoon who is well documented as a shady business man and associate of numerous known swamp dwellers of the underworld.

Around the world.

Edited by iReason

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How did I "insult" Obama's manliness?

Obama + manly =  :cheesy:"

unless of course you don't think equating  (a+B=) somebodies manliness with laughable  insulting............ 

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

As usual, just making stuff up...

"disgusting filth" :cheesy: Whoa! nanny!

In my case, I see nothing wrong with calling the incompetent one what he is:

He is an ignorant, unqualified, despicable, crass, oafish, uncouth, disrespectful, insolent, insulting, abusive, hypocritical, womanizing, silver-spooned buffoon who is well documented as a shady business man and associate of numerous known swamp dwellers of the underworld.

You just proved my point.

You could have just said that in your opinion he is an un cultured, bad mannered womaniser born to wealth with possible unsavoury business deals and shady associates.

Unfortunately, you choose to use unpleasant language in an attempt to shock. 

Carry on, but I doubt many are listening.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

These are only insults id they are untrue, otherwise they are observations.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are trolling, IMO, to try and make me say something I'd regret. So I'll try not to reply to you again on this subject.

If I am trolling please provide evidence how these alleged "insults" are untrue

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You could have just said that in your opinion he is an un cultured, bad mannered womaniser born to wealth with possible unsavoury business deals and shady associates.

Perhaps unpleasant and shocking to you. Or someone with a delicate disposition. But entirely correct.

Heck, I stopped short...

And there many examples to be found on the behaviors listed.

"You could have said"?

Speak for yourself.

Edited by iReason

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You just proved my point.

These are not IMO, are in the beholders own words and actions.

all of the quoted above are well documented.

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

ha ha i just love it, and now he has got all you thai visa lot at each others throats, still i must admit a hell of a lot voted for him. me ,? i couldn't care a toss.

Yes, before Trump came along it was all sweet harmony in this forum.  

Is this the best you got, troll?

On May 21, 2017 at 9:38 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Saying disgusting filth on a forum just because one doesn't like the subject isn't conducive to pursuading non biased posters to change their minds.

What about in public?